How Many Methyl Cycles Per Year??

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Now that we have a variety of Methyl products available, and there are a few accepted ways to do individual cycles (2 on, 2 off...4 weeks at lower dosage, etc.), the next big question to explore is how many cycles can one do in a year safely?

In my case, I figure I will be doing 1 cycle (4 weeks of usage) per quarter, so I would be on 16 weeks out of the year. The 12 week blocks would look like:

wk 1-4: Methyl stack
wk 5-8: PCT with Nolvadex (40,20,20), Trib/Avena Sativa, ZMA
wk 9-12: Creatine, Glutamine, BCAAs

How many weeks per year is everyone else planning to be on Methyls?

bellicose

Banned
Awards
i think i might explore the use of methyls in the same way that juice is used

Running a 12-15 week cycle with a methyl such as m-1t or m-4ad for the first 5 weeks to kickstart. While running a base of 4ad prop the whole cycle, and finishing off the cycle with some m-5aa

I've always leaned toward longer cycles, well because they work.

This is my upcoming plan:

Weeks 1-4 30mg m1t
Weeks 1-14 1500mg 4ad prop
Weeks 10-14 40mg m5aa

size

Awards
  • Established
This answer is going to vary greatly. No precise figure should be given out by anyone as gospel. There are too many factors involved in determining.

Now with that being said, I think that if you live a healthy lifestyle you will be fine with 4 4week cycles yearly. However, when in doubt schedule an exam with a physician.

raytrade

Awards
Is there any reason for not doing creatine, glutamine, and BCAAs while on-cycle?

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
The answer partly depends on your M 1-T history. When I tried M 1-T, the sides became unacceptable after 13 days, so I stopped earlier than I planned (although not much). Therefore, someone in my situation would tend to run shorter cycles, and perhaps more of them. (Actually, I may not run any more at all. I believe the jury is still out regarding hepatoxity issues for M 1-T.)

Skark

Awards
  • Established
glutamine is a waste of money.
I've found Glutamine peptides REALLY speed up my recovery time so I can have more gain cycles (ala DC). I've done experiments a month on Glut and a month off, and can really tell a difference.

The reason I wouldn't take them DURING a PH cycle is that is one of the benefits of using an anabolic, increased recovery ability.

size

Awards
  • Established
Well if glutamine works for you then you should take it.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I hear you Size. Sometimes it's hard to justify using stuff that doesn't "feel" like anything when on it. One reason I'm sure it works for me is because I've been on a diet continuously for the past year and a half (lost 106 lbs) so I get less protein than some folks.

For example, I ran out a couple of weeks ago, and the tricep workout I had on Sunday is STILL causing soreness today (Friday). That's never the case on Glut.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I hear you Size. Sometimes it's hard to justify using stuff that doesn't "feel" like anything when on it. One reason I'm sure it works for me is because I've been on a diet continuously for the past year and a half (lost 106 lbs) so I get less protein than some folks.

For example, I ran out a couple of weeks ago, and the tricep workout I had on Sunday is STILL causing soreness today (Friday). That's never the case on Glut.
How much glutamine do you have to take every day to get this effect?

Greenguy

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I agree the is no set gospel for methylated androgen use.

But look at it this way..

We've been given the gift of flexibility by the steroid gods. We can do one week M1T cycles and get decent lasting gains with little shutdown or we can do 10 week cycles with stacks for slightly more gains.

It all boils down to how you want these new compounds to fit into your lifestyle and what you are after in terms of size, mass, strength et cetera.

I think its great we have these options..at least while they last.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
How much glutamine do you have to take every day to get this effect?

Greenguy
I take 10g of Glutamine peptides and 5g of BCAAs per day. I cap my own stuff (or you can mix it into something) and this costs $15/month.

I used to think the same way about Glutamine until guys like DogCrap changed my mind. Since I started doing this, I can train just as hard.....but more often so I get 1/3 more growth cycles.

Don't believe it? Buy a months worth and try it.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
But getting back to the thread, there has to be some moderate level that you can do on a year's basis that would be considered safe. Just trying to get everyone's opinion of what level that is.

Is it:

8 weeks a year @ 30 mg
12 weeks a year @ 20 mg
Can you be on safely 6 months during the year?

megalug

Awards
im going to shoot for 3 or 4 - 4 week cycles a year at 20 mgs ed. 2 months off between cycles including post . i may have to lower to 3 cycles a year depending how i recover on my latter cycles but i think 2 months is sufficient. im on almost third week post cycle now and recovering fine,strength is still going up. i cant wait to start another cycle.

uridium245

Awards
Glutamine

I've found Glutamine peptides REALLY speed up my recovery time so I can have more gain cycles (ala DC). I've done experiments a month on Glut and a month off, and can really tell a difference.

The reason I wouldn't take them DURING a PH cycle is that is one of the benefits of using an anabolic, increased recovery ability.
I agree with Skark. I'm 35 years old and don't recover as quick as I used to, but 5mg of Glutamine before lifting and 5mg mixed with a 62 gram whey shake after works wonders for recovery. I only really started lifting a year ago and my bench press has gone from 210 to 370 lbs with only one cycle during that time.

Riemann

Awards
But getting back to the thread, there has to be some moderate level that you can do on a year's basis that would be considered safe. Just trying to get everyone's opinion of what level that is.

Is it:

8 weeks a year @ 30 mg
12 weeks a year @ 20 mg
Can you be on safely 6 months during the year?
M-1-T hasn't even been around for a year yet. Nobody knows how much you can use safely.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
M-1-T hasn't even been around for a year yet. Nobody knows how much you can use safely.
Yes, but methylated steroids have been around for decades, and thats part of the responses I thought we would get.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
it also might not be a bad idea to use a methyl for the first 2 weeks and last 2 weeks of an 8 week cycle either. although most steroid users have no problems with using methyls for the full 8 weeks at a time. I know I myself have used 4 methyls at once for 4 weeks at a time, and 3 methyls at once for 8 weeks at a time. But definetly everyone using these should get regular blood work done.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but methylated steroids have been around for decades, and thats part of the responses I thought we would get.
Think about the pumping iron days. Those guys used tons of orals for probably a lot longer than 6wks. Did any of them drop from liver failure? No.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But they also took half the doses most people use today.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
It all boils down to how you want these new compounds to fit into your lifestyle and what you are after in terms of size, mass, strength et cetera.
I couldn't agree more. :)

As for M1T....I happened to react wonderfully to it, and plan on stocking up before it's gone. I may try the Methyl1,4....the rest of them I don't have an interest in so far, unless Methyl4-AD surprises us all.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm stocking up on Dbol and Drol. I predict prices will rise :D

Of course I getting them through my medical doctor for theraputic reasons ;)