ph or not???

fmfws185

Awards
i bout a bottle of EPI-X
(next generation anabolic activator)
dont know if its a ph or not. other ph that ive seen says ph on the bottle and it says do not take if under 21. this one says do not take if under 18.
Its from Anabolic Industries.
help please

muller

muller

Awards
So you are under 21? Either way you arent supposed to post here until you are 21, and as for that label its false.. wait til 21. EPI-X would be epistane from a first glance at the name, but I didnt look into it. All PH's mess with your hormones, so you still need to wait just the same

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Their site isn't even finished yet. Why would you buy this stuff?? What is the main ingredient on the label? I would assume that it is the same thing as Havoc and Epistane, which are both designer steroids (2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol or some similar nomenclature)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i bout a bottle of EPI-X
(next generation anabolic activator)
dont know if its a ph or not. other ph that ive seen says ph on the bottle and it says do not take if under 21. this one says do not take if under 18.
Its from Anabolic Industries.
help please
from that post, everything points to dont take it.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
If you are under 21 and thinking of taking this read the current thread knocking around called "Help, I learned my lesson" or something similar to that....

muller

muller

Awards
If you are under 21 and thinking of taking this read the current thread knocking around called "Help, I learned my lesson" or something similar to that....
I just looked this thread up... its the same guy as the OP.. siiiiiiiiiigh.

So I guess you figured out the answer yourself 5 hours and 45 mins later when you realized you already have titties. what the hell were you thinking taking this stuff?