Need Advice on Tri-Methylx/Havoc stack

big daddy

Awards
Ok, please read below, this will give you pretty much all the details about where I am, and what I am planning to start this Monday, diet, supplements, training plan, etc. I would really appreciate all advice, words of wisdom, expectations, etc. If I am missing anything, or need to be looking for any possible problems, symptoms, etc. Thanks for the help in advance!

First, as the "new guy" wanted to say great board, just discovered it late last week and had to get signed up. My story quickly, was heavy in the gym and athletics through high school and college, worked in a few gyms, etc. Then hit the "real world", gone more on and off, then went more to off. Now, married a little over a year, and 33 yrs old, decided it was time to kick the lazy and the fat. So first of the year, I jumped back in the gym, got a good 2.5 month base, have lost 4 inches on my waist already, and have seen great strength gains back to old times. I have been doing a whey, ran through a bottle of Powerful (good stuff) and NO Explode. Figure it's time to change it up. After a bunch of research, talking to a sports physiologist, and a great trainer, here is the new round of supplements, would love thoughts...

(My goals are continued lean muscle and strength development, while shredding fat, still have the mid-section hanging on)

Whey (pre, post, and additional during day)
Creatine Monohydrate
BCAA
Tri-MethalyX (2 per day, 1 pre, 1 at lunch?)
Havoc (3 per day, 1 pre, 1 lunch, 1 at 4 P?)
B-6
L-Carnitine
L-Glutamine
Men's Active Multi
Casein (late night, for overnight slow release)

As for diet, will be getting approx 1.25 grams of protein per lb of lean mass, eating every two hours, or approx 8 meals or feedings a day, eggs, whole grains, fruits, vegs, low carb, staying away from refined and simple sugars, laying off alcohol.

For workout, will be in 5 days/week, focusing on a single group per day, allowing adequate rest. Will also be focusing on core each day. As far as cardio, 5 min warm up, and 15-20 mins post workout.

Thoughts? Anything I am missing? Tell me!

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
Stop right there. What you are suggesting is not a supplement stack. Havoc and tri-methylx are methylated steroids! Infact tri-methylx is a blend of three so including havoc you are now up to four. Kiss good bye to your liver.
Your research has not been good enough or

1, you would have known this is a bad idea.

2, you would have listed support supplements.

3, you would have listed what you PCT is going to be.

Also if you have mentioned that you wanted to take these to any of these professionals you have just mentioned and they haven't already warned you then stop seeing them as they clearly aren't clued up enough to give any real valuble advice.

big daddy

Awards
I do have a PCT planned out, sorry for not mentioning that, and will begin to work that in during week three, of the 4 week cycle, to help bring me off and levels back. Does this help, or am I still hearing a no go? This is going to last me 3-4 weeks, max, and not planning any other cycle any time soon.....

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
I still say no go i'm affraid. The fact that you want to start PCT in week three shows me that you have little understanding of the concept. What did you have planned for PCT just out of interest?

If you did go ahead with this I would get you would see some horrible side affects that would leave you feeling s**t for some time after.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
do you wana end up in the emergency room? why do so many people jump after that trimethyl nonsense, AND THEN suggest adding another methyl on top of it all. jaundice in a bottle.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Nah dude! WAY too much!! No need for all that crap at once! Just Havoc alone would be good enough(considering you have good support supps and a proper pct planned and on hand allready). Man I wish we still had the good old non methylated ph's of yesteryear :sad:, alot of these methyls make me fell like kaka, all though they are very potent.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Using those 2 together would be screaming "Hitler Sucks" back in Nazi Germany right to the fuhrers face.

UKStrength

Seriously mate do a BIG search before you pop ANY of those pills.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhh I call this one the suicide stack.....

Seriously that stack is moronic...... you have obviosly never ran a cycle before so if i where you i would start with Havoc on its own and then 6 months later think about the tri-meth....

You also have Zero liver supplements which is just stupid when on a meth compound. Get some milk thistle and LIV-52. Lots of others to look at as well so do some research on them.

Please don't kill yourself by running the above.

big daddy

Awards
Thanks for all the tips guys. Went out today, picked up some Liver Support with a solid dose of milk thistle. Also picked up some hawthorne. Went back and talked to my guy who had a LOT of experience wit these products, personal, medical, has done bloodwork throughout cycles, etc. His feeling, do the tri-meth, and if gyno comes on, begin the havoc, as in his words, in an anti-estrogene. No need to take all at once, but may want to add if problems occur. We had a long discussion about this. So, how is he wrong. He has had good expreience with the tri. And as for my pct, my understanding is to get this going as i enter week 4 of this four week cycle, that way as i come out, it is already in system and beginning to do it's thing. Am I not finding good research still? Keep the comments coming.

Thanks board.....

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the tips guys. Went out today, picked up some Liver Support with a solid dose of milk thistle. Also picked up some hawthorne. Went back and talked to my guy who had a LOT of experience wit these products, personal, medical, has done bloodwork throughout cycles, etc. His feeling, do the tri-meth, and if gyno comes on, begin the havoc, as in his words, in an anti-estrogene. No need to take all at once, but may want to add if problems occur. We had a long discussion about this. So, how is he wrong. He has had good expreience with the tri. And as for my pct, my understanding is to get this going as i enter week 4 of this four week cycle, that way as i come out, it is already in system and beginning to do it's thing. Am I not finding good research still? Keep the comments coming.

Thanks board.....
Still wrong.... and dont listen to your friend as he sounds like he doesnt know what he is doing, if gyno comes on add another ph? Thats completely retarded. It would make the gyno a lot worse. If gyno happens you need to take something completely different. Just because he has run these product before it doesnt mean he knows how to use them correctly. Everyone reacts differently and you should take all the precautions you can.

As for your PCT it should start the day after your last pill of the tri-methyl or havoc, not while on!

You still havent put up your pct...

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards

Thanks board.....
Your mate doesn't know what he is talking about. The tri-methyl stack is a very potent mix of steroids. The chances are you will get some pretty harsh sides from it but you will not know which of the three compounds is causing it, but it may be all three. My point is its best to try compounds new to yourself one at a time so you can evaluate how it makes you feel.

If you get gyno add epistane is the craziest thing I have heard in a long time. It does have anti-e properties but if you have gyno setting it the last thing you want to do is add more exogenous hormones that are not going to directly stop the gyno. Think of the anti-e of epistane as a mild sild effect of it.

You still haven't mentioned what you are going to take for PCT and your last comment about it " doing its thing " shows again your lack of knowlage of the subject.
Honestly, just read these boards and you will find all the info you need. In about a year you should be clued up enough to do a cycle and I bet you wouldn't do the above!!

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Do not listen to your friend he is wrong!!! If you going to do one ,and not listen to what everyone is telling you. do the havoc,That's one steroid not 3 steroids.I would wait a while if i were you.you don't sound ready for a cycle.you need to do a whole lot more research on this subject and learn what they do to your body and the safe to take them.

big daddy

Awards
Thanks for all the advice and support. Glad I found the board, and glad I am listening. Taking the time to prep with Liver Support and Hawthorne. Putting the tri aside, most likely forever, seems best. Will do some prep and then run the Havoc. As for my PCT, honestly, the reason I haven't listed it, is becuase I can't recall the name. But again, it was recommended from the same guy, and he was getting it for me, but of course now I am obviously questioning anything, make that everything he is saying or recommending. I want to say it was something like Reset AD? I may be way way off, that is a guess.

With that said though, and since I have some time, what PCT do you recommend that I wouldn't have a ton of trouble finding? Next question is, where would I find it.... Thanks, form the guy who is humbly still learning...

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
Thanks for all the advice and support. Glad I found the board, and glad I am listening. Taking the time to prep with Liver Support and Hawthorne. Putting the tri aside, most likely forever, seems best. Will do some prep and then run the Havoc. As for my PCT, honestly, the reason I haven't listed it, is becuase I can't recall the name. But again, it was recommended from the same guy, and he was getting it for me, but of course now I am obviously questioning anything, make that everything he is saying or recommending. I want to say it was something like Reset AD? I may be way way off, that is a guess.

With that said though, and since I have some time, what PCT do you recommend that I wouldn't have a ton of trouble finding? Next question is, where would I find it.... Thanks, form the guy who is humbly still learning...
Your doing the right thing mate for sure!

PCT is a big big topic. Some people will say that a SERM(Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) is needed all the time. Some will say that a SERM is not and that it is better to use an AI( Aromatase Inhibitor).
Personally for Epistane/havoc I would use Primordial Performance Endoamp and something like Hyperdrolx2 by anabolic xtreme. Like I said though this is my personal opinion based on experience, and everyone is different!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

Thanks board.....
WTH is up with this dude....find a new guy to go to lol.