superdrol epistane stack

loftus44

Awards
it has been 8 months since my last cycle which was spawn. ive used in the past methylstane, h-drol staked with phera and testanate 50 all about 5-6 months inbetween cycles. i used nolva once with the testanate but mad me get headaches. all other cycles ive used otc pct with nolva on hand and never had any issues. blood work has always come back good in due time. Im at the stage where i happy with my size and strength but am sitting on a bottle of m-drol and epistane. would this be a good last run together? my stack would be
sd week 1 10mg
week 2 20 mg
week 3 20mg
epistane
week1 20mg
week 2 20mg
week3 20mg
week 4 30mg
supps
preload cycle support and throughout
liv 52
pct
pcs weeks1-4
reversitol weeks 2-6
nolva on hand
arimatest dosed 1 pill on workout days during cycle
any thoughts are appreciated!

justinc

Awards
I wouldnt stack two Methyls. Especially one of them being SD. Just run the SD alone. 10/20/20

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
You could bridge them, or just run them solo.

If bridging, keep the cycle at 6 weeks, so 4 weeks epi, 3 of mdrol with 1 of overlap.

Then again...dry compound into dry compound could be fun for your joints

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I would NOT suggest stacking these two together. SD alone is very harsh and will make your liver enzymes go through the roof (speaking from experience, had blood work done after my last SD cycle). Stick with one or the other, or use an injectable and kickstart with an oral if you're wanting to run 2 compounds.

loftus44

Awards
if i just did the superdrol would does my otc pct look suffice since im trying to avoid using my nolva? thanks

gla

Awards
Superdrol is pretty harsh and can have some pretty tough sides to go along with it. I would say use the nolva, you dont want to risk the sides associated with higher estrogen levels. Some ppl react differently, but better safe than sorry...

loftus44

Awards
when using nolva when should you throw in an ai?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Use your nolva for PCT, OTC isn't sufficient for PCT on a sdrol cycle, very harsh oral. 40/40/20/20

loftus44

Awards
cool, thanks. one last thing my when i used nolva it was pill, the nolva i have is liquid, is it trustworthy? i have my doubts in legit dosing

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I've seen plenty of liquid nolva, if it's from a legit source it should be fine.