anyone heard of a tri-test?

TaterNutz00

Awards
i've been looking for this **** online for days now and haven't found anything. i'm about to call bullshit on my boy. if anyone knows anything about this please fill me in. thx.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
tri-tren yes...tri-test no!

whats in it...mixed ester test it not uncommon with UG!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sounds like knock off sustanon. just because its not all over the internet doesnt mean it doesnt exist

TaterNutz00

Awards
yeah i hear ya but i'm hesitant on what i put into my body. i trust him and all but i need to know what the specs are exactly, ya know. i'm on prop 100mg/eod for 4 wks now. and i'm about to settle for cyp instead of tri-test. how would you guys run prop and cyp together to keep blood levels good? i'm thinking:

Mon- 250mg/ cyp
Tue- off
Wed- 100mg/ prop
Thurs 250mg/ cyp
Fri - off
Sat- 100mg/ prop

then start over on Sunday. too much test? :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Trusting him is one thing. But trusting his trust in another persons is a completely different thing.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah i hear ya but i'm hesitant on what i put into my body. i trust him and all but i need to know what the specs are exactly, ya know. i'm on prop 100mg/eod for 4 wks now. and i'm about to settle for cyp instead of tri-test. how would you guys run prop and cyp together to keep blood levels good? i'm thinking:

Mon- 250mg/ cyp
Tue- off
Wed- 100mg/ prop
Thurs 250mg/ cyp
Fri - off
Sat- 100mg/ prop

then start over on Sunday. too much test? :)
Can you not just get more prop?

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I did did a quick check...look for Tri Test 400 by UG...couldn't find any other info atm...

I also found one called Tri-test 300

"The New Tri-Test 300 is a new and inovative product we have developed as a superior substitute to Sustanon 250.

The Tri-Test 300 contains Three esters of Testosterone, One Fast, One Medium acting and One Long acting. This combination is best for people wishing to make serious gains without the need for waiting two weeks for the long acting esters to kick in.

The T-Propionate is faster acting than other testosterone esters, it is used for quick strength and muscle mass gains.

Test Phenylpropionate is very similar to propionate but has a half life of 3 - 5 days, making it a medium acting ester and one which will promote fast mass and strength gains.

Testosterone Enanthate is a long-acting depot steroid that is used for ultimate mass and size gains, some consider it the best testosterone available . Depending on the metabolism and the body's initial hormone level it has a duration of effect of two to three weeks so that theoretically very long intervals between injections are possible.

Tri-Test 300 contains the following mix of Esters:

180mg/ml Test Enanthate
90mg/ml Test Phenylpropionate
30mg/ml Test Propionate

Average Dose: 600mg - 1200mg per week.

Packaging : 10ml x 300mg/ml"

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
400 mgs cyp ew
50 mgs prop eod

(hybrid seth roberts cycle)

TaterNutz00

Awards
thank you fellas. you guys are a lot of help!!! prop is my favorite and to answer earlier ques. prop is hard to come by around here or i would use it only. thanks again guys!

g.man

Awards
wow old thread, if anybody still reads these things... did you end up using the tri test? if so how did you get on with it?