Nolvadex ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

starterfx

Awards
What is the a good cheap site to buy nolva for post cycle can some one please link for me ?

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
goto powernutrition, great tasting and cheap...................just click on it at the first page

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Shipping is fast as hell and they keep you updated via e-mail with the process.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Ive used a few sites and wouldnt hesitate to purchase it from PN.
Sage

RLD

Awards
Ordered mine Monday, Shipping shows its our for delivery today :)

Jack Tragic

Awards
:cool: Try: Liqua-Solutions.com
you don't need a script, it's legal and delivered to your door. Possibly a little cheaper.

Last edited:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Liqua-Solutions.. umm.. didn't we have a problem with them and shipping on time this last summer...

rbuffetta

Awards
I think liqua-solutions site is gone now anyways.

Drew138

Awards
Just got mine from PN...2 days! That was crazy cool delivery time!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I know liquid research was sucking ass.

Power Nutrition rocks. I order a lot of my supps from there and they have always provided fast and friendly service.

88wheelie

Awards
I know liquid research was sucking ass.
This being a vulgar american phrase I am not sure what it means but I presume it is very bad.:confused:

I know they are not the site sponsor but I have always found liquid res to be good and prompt.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I know liquid research was sucking ass.QUOTE]
This being a vulgar american phrase I am not sure what it means but I presume it is very bad.:confused:

I know they are not the site sponsor but I have always found liquid res to be good and prompt.
LOL yes that was a negative comment. Last year Liquid Research screwed over a lot of people on these boards. I would never refer them to anyone.

88wheelie

Awards
I have only used them since the autumn of last year, I did not know that. Thanks

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
wow i wish i woulda read this thread sooner... i ordered and paid for my nolva from liqua-solutions.com. am i gonna definetly get screwed over?

iron619

Awards
Ke0ki, I am in the same boat you are. I ordered and paid through liqua-solutions last week. I didn't get any confirmation emails regarding shipping, and now, it looks like the site, or the company is down. So far, nothing has been billed to my credit card; hope it stays that way. Looks like Power Nutrition is where I'm going next!

Last edited:
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ridiculous question. Search next time because the link was right above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.