Halodrol/Furaz

LuckyKid57

LuckyKid57

Awards
If I were to stack a Halodrol compound (probably Purus Labs Halovar) and Furaz by Axis... how would you recommend dosing the products for a 5 week run?

I am roughly 195 lbs and 17%-18% BF. This would obviously be for a bit of a recomp. Diet is damn clean and I can easily tweak it into my favor.

I guess the main question is how the Halodrol should be run? Keep it at 50 throughout? Or maybe something like 50/50/75/75/75? And the Furaz I know is normally underdosed... and I just need some guidance from someone experienced with it to fill me in on what they recommend when stacked with the Halo.

Past experiences with Halodrol have been great at 50/50/50/50... but I have never experimented with higher doses and truly believe I can handle it.

Any opinions?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
300mgs/day of furzadrol is commonly used, I gotta brand new bottle if you're looking for another, opened but unused. I dont have the cash to buy another, and I need money for other sups. im cutting.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
if i was you i would run h drol for six weeks at 50 50 75 75 100 100 along with the furazadrol for 6 weeks at 300 mg that is the costly part but hits the sweet spots good luck