Totally Lethargic wtf?

Lingurdar1

Awards
Ive been taking this havoc for 2 weeks, gains in muscle are what i expected with my diet and workout routine it has been great overall with strength my bench went up close to 20 kilos everythings great, but WHAT THE HELLL i feel soo tired all the time i just woke up from last night 14+ hours of sleep this never happened till recently my diet is up there taking in massive amounts of calories, protein, sugars, starches soo i couldnt possibly get more energy from food i feel fine no sides yet no gyno, or anything test relateddd, tallywacker is fine LOL just Madddd tiredd all the time it hasnt effected my workouts because i get in the zone i just hate sleeping soo damn much ?

any ideass ?

Lingurdar1

Awards
ok so a more natural sugar approach is the idea ?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liver glycogen levels heavily influence energy levels.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too many carbs will cause you to suffer the "after thanksgiving' effect of lethargy. Large amounts of calories come at a price :)

Lingurdar1

Awards
SO more fruit? anything else i can do ?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
DHEA at 75-100mg. though usually that option is for people pulsing, not running a normal cycle.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
dhea will do wonders on a straight cycle.....

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
mooch2321 so you are saying it is ok to take on a normal cycle,im taking a solo cycle of furazadrol ,200mg ed right now and am Totally Lethargic.you think this would help out?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yup...it helped me....i did a 100 mgs in the morning

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
dhea will do wonders on a straight cycle.....
indeed it does. i take 50mgs every morning for my cycle right now of 75mgs H-drol and 90mgs trenadrol...on the third week and have not had lethargy yet. DHEA is great. red bulls help also...lol

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
hey guys thanks a lot!,i'm going to do that,starting today