Should i take Havoc or ......

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
This is just something that i thought might help others in there decisions on taking havoc... I have only been takin this for 2 weeks so far and i have gained almost 5lbs and have set my personal best flat bench at 315 for 2 reps when previously it was 300.

just my 2 cents

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
ive been looking and looking for a long time at designers .I think the problem is there is too much information out there and different experiences. I thought epi was safe until i read someone had hair shredding .there always seems to be a negative for every positive .im looking for purely positives -is there any?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt rly worry about hair shedding unless you are dosing 40mg through the whole cycle and even then i think its minor and IIRC it grows back after?

but i completely agree with the havoc. id recommend havoc over epistane. i think theyre the same product but im having better results now with havoc. ive been on havoc (with some hdrol too) for a little over a week and my 5rm on squat went up 15 pounds and its been the only change in my training/diet im REALLY liking it

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt rly worry about hair shedding unless you are dosing 40mg through the whole cycle and even then i think its minor and IIRC it grows back after?

but i completely agree with the havoc. id recommend havoc over epistane. i think theyre the same product but im having better results now with havoc. ive been on havoc (with some hdrol too) for a little over a week and my 5rm on squat went up 15 pounds and its been the only change in my training/diet im REALLY liking it
is there more than one company that does havoc? whos are you using? and what dosage please?

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
No there is only one company that is rpn.who is using anyone wanting to cut or bulk.The dosage is 10mg a pill.You can do a search and look up how people are running a cycle.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No there is only one company that is rpn.who is using anyone wanting to cut or bulk.The dosage is 10mg a pill.You can do a search and look up how people are running a cycle.
Dude, that's totally false.

RPN Havoc
IBE Epistane
Hardcore Formulations Epidrol
CEL E-Stane
Juggernaut E-max

It's all the same hormone. I'm currently on Havoc myself; trying to rid some Gyno.

madgoat33

Awards

RPN Havoc
IBE Epistane
CEL E-Stane
Juggernaut E-max

It's all the same hormone. I'm currently on Havoc myself; trying to rid some Gyno.
Its not false at all, theres only one company that makes HAVOC. Those other ones may or may not be chemically identical, but its indisputable that they are not HAVOC.

CombatTested

Awards
ive been looking and looking for a long time at designers .I think the problem is there is too much information out there and different experiences. I thought epi was safe until i read someone had hair shredding .there always seems to be a negative for every positive .im looking for purely positives -is there any?
You wont find any ph/ds with out the possibility of side affects thats just the way it is..just like pretty much any drug there is chances of side affects when it comes to taking asprin for a head ache there is a chance of side affects...thats just something your going to have to deal with and if ur that worried about negative side affects than you need to take a little more time in asking your self if ph/ds are really for you...but if taking the right way with proper diet and pct you greatly elminiate the chance of negative sides

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not false at all, theres only one company that makes HAVOC. Those other ones may or may not be chemically identical, but its indisputable that they are not HAVOC.
It's the same freaking hormone! Havoc is a brand name used by RPN. The label tells all.

It's like saying Tylenol is different than generic acetaminophen. It's not. It's just a brand name.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
in regards to side effects the only side i've ever had from using havoc is GAINING MUSCLE!! but to help you even more... i had gyno about the size of quarters before i started and now it is almost gone... but like everyone else says everyone will not respond the same...

RPN Havoc
IBE Epistane
CEL E-Stane
Juggernaut E-max

I know that Havoc and Epidrol are identical but havoc and epi aren't the exact same. Just lookin at the ingredients they are different

Epi - 2,3a-Epithio-17a-Methyletioallocholan-17b-Ol
Havoc - 2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol

Also i have tried both... I didnt gain sh!t while i was on epistane but ive ran havoc once before this and i gained a solid 10lbs. Now i am a bit more experienced and have already gained 5 in 2 weeks on my second run of havoc.

As for the gyno i too was hoping it would get rid of mine and so far it is 75% gone after 2 weeks so hopefully it will be gone completely in 6...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's just a different way to write the chemical nomenclature.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some have reported getting gyno on Havoc, Epistane, and the others...You can really only know by trying it. Epidrol cured mine about a year ago, but I just had a flare up from ATD-rebound, so I'm giving Havoc a go.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ya the labels say the same thing but i honestly feel different

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya the labels say the same thing but i honestly feel different
A lab test will be the only thing to ever solve it. I've never ran Epistane, but I've used Epidrol, and am now almost two weeks into Havoc.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
epi doesnt have the 5a-androstan..i dont know if that makes a difference...but CEL E-STANE has the exact same ingredience as havoc and is alittle cheaper ..ur gonna need 2 bottles to run a cycle when using epi,havoc,or e-stane if ur dosing 30/30/30/40/40 which i did and got some decent results.. gonna do extreme tren next..but will only need one bottle of that and will probably get even better results for less money.. just my opinion...we'll see .

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
A lab test will be the only thing to ever solve it. I've never ran Epistane, but I've used Epidrol, and am now almost two weeks into Havoc.
How did you use Epidrol ?Pulse or ED?Did you experience any sides?

Hair loss seems to be an issue with some users but at what dose?

Does Epi convert to DHT as this hormone seems to be responsible for hair loss ?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
im getting slight shedding at 30mg half way through the cycle... but its really not that bad.

im curious, im at like day 14 in my havoc/hdrol cycle and ive made some INCREDIBLE strength gains (deadlift 5rm up over 40lbs, squat 5rm up 25lbs). the rest is up a ton too im just not sure the exact numbers, and endurance is awesome. but im sure ill get a lot stronger, how much of the strength gains do people usually keep? deadlifting 425x5 yesterday made me so happy. im not willing to give it up :( especially since i could never even pull it more than once before

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
im getting slight shedding at 30mg half way through the cycle... but its really not that bad.

im curious, im at like day 14 in my havoc/hdrol cycle and ive made some INCREDIBLE strength gains (deadlift 5rm up over 40lbs, squat 5rm up 25lbs). the rest is up a ton too im just not sure the exact numbers, and endurance is awesome. but im sure ill get a lot stronger, how much of the strength gains do people usually keep? deadlifting 425x5 yesterday made me so happy. im not willing to give it up :( especially since i could never even pull it more than once before
keep goin at the rate you are goin and keeping that 425 will be easy... in a couple of weeks you might be more worried about keeping 450.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
you got some very impressive strength buddy. i don't even try **** like that anymore.

as for the dispute, lab assay will be the only way to determine if there are any actual differences between them, and if they are even what they claim to be. theoretically, all these are the identical hormone meythlepitiostanol. there could be differences in isomers or something of thatsort, but really i doubt it. never know with these companies in this industry; anything is possible.

very excited for my first stab at estane next month. will be stacking with xmass (prodien), and if i really wana get nutty, i'm actually debating to save the xmass for later, purchase some 1-T tren and add the estane. I'd imagine libidoloss, lethargy, etc would be pretty intense, but at the same time am curious if the dhea and pregnelone are enough to take care of it.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
you got some very impressive strength buddy. i don't even try **** like that anymore.

as for the dispute, lab assay will be the only way to determine if there are any actual differences between them, and if they are even what they claim to be. theoretically, all these are the identical hormone meythlepitiostanol. there could be differences in isomers or something of thatsort, but really i doubt it. never know with these companies in this industry; anything is possible.

very excited for my first stab at estane next month. will be stacking with xmass (prodien), and if i really wana get nutty, i'm actually debating to save the xmass for later, purchase some 1-T tren and add the estane. I'd imagine libidoloss, lethargy, etc would be pretty intense, but at the same time am curious if the dhea and pregnelone are enough to take care of it.
Hell yeah go with the 1-t Tren!!!!!! Its only been a few days on it so i cant tell you much about how im feelin... the majority of my feelings are from the havoc...

Its so weird that estane and havoc could be the same thing as i have taken both and saw little results with the estane and major results with havoc. I dont think this could be in my mind either because i was more stoked to finally get ahold of epistane because i thought it would be a better product. but still little results.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the same freaking hormone! Havoc is a brand name used by RPN. The label tells all.

It's like saying Tylenol is different than generic acetaminophen. It's not. It's just a brand name.
IC is dead right here. It is the same hormone just different name chosen by each individual company.

Also provides some good bang for your buck with Havoc