AI/SERM for 19 yr old??

Status
Not open for further replies.
rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think it's ok for a 19 yr old to take an AI or a SERM, particularly an AI like Novadex XT by gaspari??? I'm just looking for a little test boost to hopefully gain some weight and a little mass. I've been eating like an animal and taking ON pro complex GAINER, but I just can't put on hardly any weight. And frankly I don't have enough money to keep buying all this stuff.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
no. running and ai or serm will make you drop a bit of water. the rest wont be measurable.

bottom line. dont do it.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
no. running and ai or serm will make you drop a bit of water. the rest wont be measurable.

bottom line. dont do it.

what do you mean by the rest won't be measurable??

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
he means there will be no noticeable gains. ur test levels r already high as it is...u have enough room to grow naturally right now

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
he means there will be no noticeable gains. ur test levels r already high as it is...u have enough room to grow naturally right now
exactly. you wont get any gains. only thing you may notice is dropping some water. nothing else.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Anabolics section requires you to be 21 years old to post. Please take time to read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.