NAC be taken with m1-t during cycle ??
- 12-30-2003, 08:59 AM
- 12-30-2003, 09:16 AM
IMO, those are always a good idea.
- 12-30-2003, 02:45 PM
pardon the ignorance - just joined today and am looking for answers.
what is NAC?
12-30-2003, 03:29 PM
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- Within 3 miles of my favorite gym.
- Rep Power
N-Acetyl CysteineOriginally Posted by zarraza
12-30-2003, 03:43 PM
N-Acetyl Cysteine restores liver glutathione levels, which are negatively effected by toxins. Glutathione is a small protein that is involved in detoxification and antioxidant mechanisms.
12-30-2003, 04:16 PM
so what is the answer to the original thread question? If you take NAC while on a M1T cycle will it affect potency in any way? If it does affect potency should you just take along with other supps pre & post cycle.
12-30-2003, 04:17 PM
Is methyl 1 test 100% bioavailable? Or only near it?
If a small portion of M1T can be broken down, then i think a liver protector can increase this effect.
However, if it is 100% bioavailable, than a liver protector should not cause any further breakdown.
Just my thoughts.
12-30-2003, 04:53 PM
I doubt it.Originally Posted by smike319
I take NAC year round as it is a good supplement and cheap. However, more focus on liver health should be addressed before and after cycles.
12-31-2003, 07:39 AM
Yea better to be safe than sorry.Originally Posted by size
Thanx for the reply Size
Similar Forum Threads
- By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2007, 09:26 PM
- By wheels in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 46Last Post: 11-10-2006, 12:57 PM
- By Beau in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2005, 05:34 PM
- By slydeflex in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2004, 03:58 PM