p-plex/xtreme tren cyc, trying to set this up

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
I was going to get real gear but all my sources were being shady and i buying online freaks me out so I decided to give this a go.

I just bought CEL h-drol, CEL p-plex and xtreme tren(19-nor).. out of these i think i like the idea of running the pplex and xtren best. Silver had a run at this and it sounds like a good combo wet/dry compounds. Cant beat CEL's $25, although from what i hear it was good stuff

wk 1 90mgs XTren
wk 2 90mgs XTren/30mgs pplex
wk 3 90mgs XTren/30mgs pplex
wk 4 90mgs XTren/30mgs pplex
wk 5 90mgs pplex

PCT will use nolva/ AI PCS

**reason for starting xtren first is cause its supposed to kick in faster than pplex. Anyone have any input/suggestions? should I go w/ higher doses of xtren? Also what about running xtren w/ hdrol instead?

One thing that does freak me out is the shedding reviews pplex is notorious for. I need my hair for the ladies

Stats - 26 yrs 5'9 180 lbs, ran 1 cyc of epi

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I was going to get real gear but all my sources were being shady and i buying online freaks me out so I decided to give this a go.

I just bought CEL h-drol, CEL p-plex and xtreme tren(19-nor).. out of these i think i like the idea of running the pplex and xtren best. Silver had a run at this and it sounds like a good combo wet/dry compounds. Cant beat CEL's $25, although from what i hear it was good stuff

wk 1 30mgs XTren
wk 2 30mgs XTren/30mgs pplex
wk 3 30mgs XTren/30mgs pplex
wk 4 30mgs XTren/30mgs pplex
wk 5 30mgs pplex

PCT will use nolva/ AI PCS

**reason for starting xtren first is cause its supposed to kick in faster than pplex. Anyone have any input/suggestions? should I go w/ higher doses of xtren? Also what about running xtren w/ hdrol instead?

One thing that does freak me out is the shedding reviews pplex is notorious for. I need my hair for the ladies

Stats - 26 yrs 5'9 180 lbs, ran 1 cyc of epi

You must mean 90mg of tren a day right? Because 30mg of tren wont do you much. Personally I'd just stick with 4 weeks with both compounds.
So it would be 90mg tren + 30mg phera for 4 weeks. Than jump straight into PCT.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Run either pplex or tren. you never ran any of em solo.

Tren for 6 weeks is what i recommend. drop the pplex.

or run pplex for 4 weeks.

in the end it's up to you.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
Run either pplex or tren. you never ran any of em solo.

Tren for 6 weeks is what i recommend. drop the pplex.

or run pplex for 4 weeks.

in the end it's up to you.
I guess that wouldnt be a bad idea but I really want some size from this cycle.. if I run 2, I feel like itll help my strength and blow me up a bit.

would it be a bad idea to run it with the hdrol instead? 2 dry compounds? what would the differences be.. a little more water weight from the pp?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im on 60mg pp and 100mg tren hitting 3rd week, its ok nothing too impressive i liked superdrol more

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
im on 60mg pp and 100mg tren hitting 3rd week, its ok nothing too impressive i liked superdrol more

damn man, superdrol is really that good huh.. do you think id get better gains with just straight superdrol/mdrol? plus itd only be a 3 wk cycle right?