Steroid Research

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjt1380

Awards
Hi all,

In a few days I am planning on posting a link to a research study I'm working and I wanted to introduce myself first. I've been working with a research team at Touro University for the past year and we're conducting a survey to learn more about people's exercise habits, supplement and steroid use. The research should debunk some popular exercise and performance enhancement myths -- and hopefully teach us a lot about current fitness and steroid-use trends.

I know I'm new to the board, but we've had a good reception most places after we've chatted with board members for a bit, so feel free to ask any questions you may have and I can also post some links to the threads we have going on other sites if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
-Mike

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are you waiting a few days to post the link when you've had this survey link posted on other steroid forum websites for months? With this exact same starting thread.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Why are you waiting a few days to post the link when you've had this survey link posted on other steroid forum websites for months? With this exact same starting thread.
Actually I remember seeing something similar on here....ive been wondering...

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
These types are popping up on boards everywhere. I just don't see them being legit studies. I think they are prying for info.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
"lets get a good estimate of ppl who break the law using, ordering, and selling AAS"....im with dg806 on this. i dont even care to look at the study but i have a feeling theyre fishing for some info we're not aware of

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi all,

In a few days I am planning on posting a link to a research study I'm working and I wanted to introduce myself first. I've been working with a research team at Touro University for the past year and we're conducting a survey to learn more about people's exercise habits, supplement and steroid use. The research should debunk some popular exercise and performance enhancement myths -- and hopefully teach us a lot about current fitness and steroid-use trends.

I know I'm new to the board, but we've had a good reception most places after we've chatted with board members for a bit, so feel free to ask any questions you may have and I can also post some links to the threads we have going on other sites if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
-Mike
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/120769-steroid-research.html

Hi all,

In a few days, I am planning on posting a link to a research study I'm working on and I wanted to introduce myself first. I've been working with our research team at Touro University for the past year and we're conducting a survey to learn more about people's exercise habits and supplement/medication use. The research should debunk some popular exercise and performance enhancement myths -- and hopefully teach us a lot about current fitness trends and steroid use trends.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!
Eric

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
"lets get a good estimate of ppl who break the law using, ordering, and selling AAS"....im with dg806 on this. i dont even care to look at the study but i have a feeling theyre fishing for some info we're not aware of
thats what I am feelin. I am smelling some sushi, but there be none around...

EDIT: B-fifty pulled up the other one I was thinking of ^.^

mjt1380

Awards
Hi guys,

We're not prying for any info that we don't ask for straight up in the survey. We've posted this survey all over the place, so I'm sure you've seen us pop up on other boards.

I definitely understand how it can sound like we're prying for information, or have some alternative intention -- that's one of the main reasons I like to post an introduction before I post the link and ask for help. This gives everyone a chance to ask questions and we have a chance to (hopefully) address concerns. We also kept getting booted off board by moderators when we didn't at least chat with people for a bit, so this is a more subtle and effective approach it turns out :)

Our survey really is legit. Once people started going through it we've always gotten a good response.

Just let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks guys!
-Mike

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please do not advertise on this board. It is privileged to paying sponsors only.

Status
Not open for further replies.