Question about PCT and MIT

  1. New Member
    NPCNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    15
    Answers
    0

    Question about PCT and MIT


    I started using 20mg of MIT and 2 squirts of LG's 4-AD a day last monday and just cannot deal with the sides, it has made me break out like crazy all over my face. If I was to stop today would I still need to use anything for PCT since I have only been on a week? I have nolvadex on hand. Thanks


  2. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Answers
    2

    If it were me, which it is not, I would simply do a high caloric post cycle. You are no doubt suppressed but your natural recovery should be rather quick in comparison to longer cycles.

    To be completely sure dose the nolva for a week...may be a little overkill but you'll get the job done.

    Chemo

  3. New Member
    Bryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0

    I had the same problem NPCNJ except I broke out on my face/back/chest pretty bad. High dose b5 cleared it up within a week. And from now on any cycle I run will include high dose b5 throughout the cycle.

    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Answers
    0

    I agree with Chemo

  5. New Member
    raytrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    29
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    I had the same problem NPCNJ except I broke out on my face/back/chest pretty bad. High dose b5 cleared it up within a week. And from now on any cycle I run will include high dose b5 throughout the cycle.
    Uh-oh... I break out like mad from nearly anything and am about to start a cycle. How much b5 should I take and is there anything else that helps with acne?

  6. Senior Member
    Longdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,261
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by raytrade
    Uh-oh... I break out like mad from nearly anything and am about to start a cycle. How much b5 should I take and is there anything else that helps with acne?
    B-5 didn't do **** for me. I spent over $100 & took 10-20grams a day for 1-2 months, no results. I hear it works for some people, but not me. I'm 28 & I still get a few zits off cycle. I use a 5% benzoyl peroxide cleanser on face & shoulders. I still get a few on-cycle, but that helps a ton.

    I actually got less acne from m1t than 1-test. I really had none until like the last 4-5 days of the cycle.

  7. New Member
    Redsky's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    69
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    B-5 didn't do **** for me. I spent over $100 & took 10-20grams a day for 1-2 months, no results. I hear it works for some people, but not me. I'm 28 & I still get a few zits off cycle. I use a 5% benzoyl peroxide cleanser on face & shoulders. I still get a few on-cycle, but that helps a ton.

    I actually got less acne from m1t than 1-test. I really had none until like the last 4-5 days of the cycle.
    When I used Super One+, I was expecting to get acne, but I got none on my face and about the same amount I would usually get on my shoulders (IE 1 zit per week).

  8. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,700
    Answers
    0

    I get pretty terrible backne on cycle..or really it just makes my normally bad acne worse. No surprises there.

    I ended my first M1T cycle after 7 days due to illness. I did not use any PCT and experienced no discernable problems. I lost about 1-2 pounds during PCT but remember I was sick with a cold and no appetite. Since you were also using 4AD you might want to use your nolva but I doubt you're in any real danger without it.

    I've heard some conflicting info about Pantothenic Acid for acne control. Anecdotally some people report good results but the science behind it is pretty shakey. It's cheap so I'll give it a trial at some point and report anything significant.

  9. New Member
    buyb12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    252
    Answers
    0

    you gotta increase your water intake guys that will help more that anything else....you will be sweting out a lower consentration of oil ....

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT Question (about DAA and AI's)
    By WhazUpDoc in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 02:24 AM
  2. Questions about pct and gyno please help!
    By ironman098 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 04:04 PM
  3. question about pulsing and pct
    By kidracer69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 02:28 AM
  4. question about PCT and calories
    By krysuk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 04:09 PM
  5. Question about PCT's and getting Libido back
    By meila22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2004, 09:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in