Alcohol

RLD

Awards
I know alcohol can lower your natural test levels but if your introducing something like T1-Pro and stopping your bodys natural production anyways, does alcohol still lower the test your putting in your system manually?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
If you're on cycle alcohol is always a bad idea...it is counter productive to your goals.

Chemo

RLD

Awards
New years even is going to hurt then. I don't plan on getting trashed but I'm not gonna limit myself to going out and having a nice time so we'll see what happens I guess.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I never said that I would not be sipping the juice on New Year's but use your head if you do. Have one or two drinks but limit yourself. The technique I use is after I reach my self imposed limit I'll resort to a plain soda in a glass. Everyone thinks it is a mixed drink and I don't have to put up with the "what, you're not drinking?" type of comments. Damn alcoholics... ;)

Chemo

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
or you can get freakin hammered!!!! and then eat mcdonalds double cheeseburgers when u get the post drunken munchies and sprinkle ru-21 tabs on top ;)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
hehehe...you never cease to amaze me ;)

RLD

Awards
Heh, I rarley eat after I drink, I consider that worst then drinking itself.
I'll drink a few mixed drinks, will stay away from beer and then I'll fill up on a ton of water before I go to bed. I just started my cycle Monday so if anything I my just cycle for 5 weeks vs my planned 4 to make up for it.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro one night of getting hammered won't ruin your cycle. Go out and have a good time. And then refocus and get to work.

RLD

Awards
Really? Thats what I've been so so worried about. I just don't want to ruin the test levels.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
also, you may want to add a little extra anti e the night after. drinking raises estrogen levels as well as lower test. Now if you are replacing test, it wont mater but you still dont want a raise in E.

RLD

Awards
Well my Nolva arrives tomarrow. I wont just take it to take it, I'll watch for any signs but if I don't see or feel a difference I'll save it.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
you would only need it for a couple days post drinking, then levels return to normal

RLD

Awards
Yea but you'd only be assuming e levels were raised high enough to take it. I kinda only want to take it if I have to.. Well see how I feel come that time, I mean I just don't wanna be short on Nolva come PCT or anything. Will PCT effect gaines while on?

iamcdn

Awards
is that molsen 2.5g Carb beer out yet? that would be another option if dieting besides shooting vodka or some other sugarless alcoholic drink.

try picking up a 6 pack of non alcoholic and a 6 pack of regular and alternate .... this way you will avoid the "youre not drinking" comments that chemo was talking about

but honestly 1 nite of dirnking ins't going to hurt if you can stick to your diet and training the next day

RLD

Awards
I'm not worried about what people think if I'm not drinking. I was only worried about effecting my T levels. I'm not worried about weight gain from drinking, my diet and workout regimine is so that I don't have too.

LIFTER23

Awards
is that molsen 2.5g Carb beer out yet? that would be another option if dieting besides shooting vodka or some other sugarless alcoholic drink.

try picking up a 6 pack of non alcoholic and a 6 pack of regular and alternate .... this way you will avoid the "youre not drinking" comments that chemo was talking about

but honestly 1 nite of dirnking ins't going to hurt if you can stick to your diet and training the next day

I dont know about you guys, but I drink to have fun, and because I enjoy it, not so I look cool in front of everybody, If I was on a PH cycle during New Years Eve and I had to limit myself to 2 drinks, I dont even think I would go out. Thats why I havent started my M1T cycle yet, Im waiting until next Monday so I could avoid this.

RLD

Awards
Hang over pills. And just like anything, some swear by them, some say its garbage.