Alcohol

1. RLD
    Answers

Alcohol

I know alcohol can lower your natural test levels but if your introducing something like T1-Pro and stopping your bodys natural production anyways, does alcohol still lower the test your putting in your system manually?

2. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Answers

If you're on cycle alcohol is always a bad idea...it is counter productive to your goals.

Chemo
  3. RLD
    Answers

New years even is going to hurt then. I don't plan on getting trashed but I'm not gonna limit myself to going out and having a nice time so we'll see what happens I guess.
    •   

4. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Answers

I never said that I would not be sipping the juice on New Year's but use your head if you do. Have one or two drinks but limit yourself. The technique I use is after I reach my self imposed limit I'll resort to a plain soda in a glass. Everyone thinks it is a mixed drink and I don't have to put up with the "what, you're not drinking?" type of comments. Damn alcoholics...

Chemo
  5. Registered User
    Answers

or you can get freakin hammered!!!! and then eat mcdonalds double cheeseburgers when u get the post drunken munchies and sprinkle ru-21 tabs on top
  6. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Answers

hehehe...you never cease to amaze me
  7. RLD
    Answers

Heh, I rarley eat after I drink, I consider that worst then drinking itself.
    I'll drink a few mixed drinks, will stay away from beer and then I'll fill up on a ton of water before I go to bed. I just started my cycle Monday so if anything I my just cycle for 5 weeks vs my planned 4 to make up for it.
  8. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Bro one night of getting hammered won't ruin your cycle. Go out and have a good time. And then refocus and get to work.
  9. RLD
    Answers

Really? Thats what I've been so so worried about. I just don't want to ruin the test levels.
  10. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

also, you may want to add a little extra anti e the night after. drinking raises estrogen levels as well as lower test. Now if you are replacing test, it wont mater but you still dont want a raise in E.
  11. RLD
    Answers

Well my Nolva arrives tomarrow. I wont just take it to take it, I'll watch for any signs but if I don't see or feel a difference I'll save it.
  12. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

you would only need it for a couple days post drinking, then levels return to normal
  13. RLD
    Answers

Yea but you'd only be assuming e levels were raised high enough to take it. I kinda only want to take it if I have to.. Well see how I feel come that time, I mean I just don't wanna be short on Nolva come PCT or anything. Will PCT effect gaines while on?
  14. Registered User
    Answers

is that molsen 2.5g Carb beer out yet? that would be another option if dieting besides shooting vodka or some other sugarless alcoholic drink.

try picking up a 6 pack of non alcoholic and a 6 pack of regular and alternate .... this way you will avoid the "youre not drinking" comments that chemo was talking about

but honestly 1 nite of dirnking ins't going to hurt if you can stick to your diet and training the next day
  15. RLD
    Answers

I'm not worried about what people think if I'm not drinking. I was only worried about effecting my T levels. I'm not worried about weight gain from drinking, my diet and workout regimine is so that I don't have too.
  16. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Your fine bro, go out and raise some hell.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iamcdn
    is that molsen 2.5g Carb beer out yet? that would be another option if dieting besides shooting vodka or some other sugarless alcoholic drink.

try picking up a 6 pack of non alcoholic and a 6 pack of regular and alternate .... this way you will avoid the "youre not drinking" comments that chemo was talking about

but honestly 1 nite of dirnking ins't going to hurt if you can stick to your diet and training the next day

I dont know about you guys, but I drink to have fun, and because I enjoy it, not so I look cool in front of everybody, If I was on a PH cycle during New Years Eve and I had to limit myself to 2 drinks, I dont even think I would go out. Thats why I havent started my M1T cycle yet, Im waiting until next Monday so I could avoid this.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

what are ru-21 tabs?

Enkri
  19. RLD
    Answers

Hang over pills. And just like anything, some swear by them, some say its garbage.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Eat any sugar alcohol lately?
    By Draven in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 08:33 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 06:56 AM
  3. alcohol and UA
    By dr.mattdogg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2003, 04:10 PM