glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
I was planning to run my Epi/Trenadrol cycle:

Epi 30/40/40/40
Tren 00/00/00/60/60/60/90

7 weeks total

Should I run tren 60/60/90/60

I just read somewhere it should be tapered?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
run it the first way, but begin the tren the 3rd or 4th week of epi.

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
Thanks, running the tren during the fourth week of epi. Just started both yesterday.

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
Sounds good. I don't know how quick the tren would kick in but my work out was phenominal yesterday on my first dose of the tren. Might be just the epi but I was jacked.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I don't know how quick the tren would kick in but my work out was phenominal yesterday on my first dose of the tren. Might be just the epi but I was jacked.
yeah yesterday was my first day...and it might be placebo effect but i did feel stronger.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
yeah yesterday was my first day...and it might be placebo effect but i did feel stronger.

You will love trenadol bro. For me it kicked in on the 6th day, fully kicked in on the 10th day.

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
It wasn't planned originally, I decided to bridge it rather than stop the epi then pct and wait to do another cycle. I wanted to get the cycles out of the way for the summer. Is the bridge a bad idea?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
It wasn't planned originally, I decided to bridge it rather than stop the epi then pct and wait to do another cycle. I wanted to get the cycles out of the way for the summer. Is the bridge a bad idea?
IMO running them together will give you the same result. Bridging will just supress you for a long time till PCT.

make the cycle short and sweet, or you can extend it to 6 weeks with both, if you experienced sides, cut it short.

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
I didn't really explain that too well after reading it again. My original plan was just epi. Then at around the two week mark I decided I wanted a bit more, so I ordered the tren. Yeah, if it was planned from the start I would have gone with a four week stack. I agree with keeping the cycle short and sweet. Any suggestions? Should I increase the tren dose and shorten it? Basically today I am 3 weeks and a few days into the epi and a few days into the tren. I know shorter is best for less of a shut down and shorter pct but increasing the dose increases sides right? Anyone see a better way of doing this?