Gyno during PCT?? (SD)

fresh08

fresh08

Awards
Hi guys, to add another question on PCTs and gyno. I started my PCT last week after a 3 week superdrol cycle (20 mg ed). During the last week of my cycle, a bit of gyno flared up, which I successfully treated with nolva.

But now I am one week in my PCT and my gyno flares up again (puffy nipples, small lump)! I am aware of gyno during cycle or delayed gyno after a PCT, but during? Is not the point of my nolva PCT to stop this from happening?

My PCT is:
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) PCT Day 1 :
60mg Tamoxifen

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) PCT Days 2 to 11 :
40mg Tamoxifen (taken all at once when convenient)

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) PCT Days 12 -21:
20mg Tamoxifen

I also take Blue Up, a good test booster based on trib to get everything started again. Could the test booster be the case of my gyno because of the aromatising effect?

What should I do? Wait and see if it stays after completion of my cycle? Start taking a AI to counteract the possible test conversion? I'm still at 40mg nolva a day, so I don't think I should increase that for now.

Any tips?

crazee77

Awards
I had some issues while on with pufffy and lactating a lil and p5p cleared that up in like three days no lump though. kinda had a hard time ffinding a vitiman shop that had it.

fresh08

fresh08

Awards
I had some issues while on with pufffy and lactating a lil and p5p cleared that up in like three days no lump though. kinda had a hard time ffinding a vitiman shop that had it.
Thanks, I looked online for the vits: basically P-5-P, Pyridoxal-5-phosphate is vitamine B6? I will go and see if I can find that in stores.

Nutriplanet.com is a US shop I believe and I live in the UK. I don't want to wait 10 days for the delivery.... :)

I've also found several UK online shops for chasteberry so I'll give that a go.

L-DOPA is not for sale in the UK in think. Would p5p and chasteberry do the trick in first instance?

Thanks!

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
P5P and vitex should be fine. Take 500mg of P5P and 1500 of vitex split into 3dosages for the first 3 days. Aferward lower the dosage to 300mg P5P and 1000mg vitex.

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
I know this might not belong here but kinda goes with what he asked. I know there is a difference between B6 and p5p, has to do with co-enzyme, but can regular B6 be taken for these issues or does it have to be p5p? I am on Trenadrol and taking B6, just wondering if I need to switch.

fresh08

fresh08

Awards
P5P and vitex should be fine. Take 500mg of P5P and 1500 of vitex split into 3dosages for the first 3 days. Aferward lower the dosage to 300mg P5P and 1000mg vitex.
500 mg of p5p? I noticed that most online shops sell pills of 50 mg. So I would need 10 a day? That's half a meal....

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
1. It's not the natty test booster giving you gyno. It's the harsh oral steroid you took.
2. Where's your AI? I would add 25mg ATD every other day to eliminate estrogen and taper UP as you taper your nolva down.
3. Give it time, if there's no pain, it might just be a slight bloat post cycle.

Just cuz your on nolva doesn't mean you wont get gyno ... just get a cheap AI such as ATD and start running it at a low dose and keep up with your nolva. Your gyno will go away by the end of your PCT

fresh08

fresh08

Awards
2. Where's your AI? I would add 25mg ATD every other day to eliminate estrogen and taper UP as you taper your nolva down.
3. Give it time, if there's no pain, it might just be a slight bloat post cycle.
The AI surprises me actually, because so far I have not yet seen AI recommended as part of a PCT for SD. Some discussions even discourage to AI's during the PCT, especially in the beginning.

Would 6-oxo also suffice if I want to add it to my PCT? Easier to get than ATD in the UK I believe.... But maybe I'll go for the p5p first, as I have no pain at the moment, just a slight bloat.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
5a reduced steroids lower e2 already (and SD doesnt aromatize). i dont think it will be a problem however i always use one in PCT
SD is a progestin though, no? is that why the P-5-P is suggested?

fresh08

fresh08

Awards
I was also advised to change my PCT as I listed above to less nolva and to include clomid. He suggested:

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20

Does that make sense? To have them both? Any experienced SD users who knows?

I think that I will stick to my orginal PCT for now and add the vitex and p5p and see want happens... hopefully all good.

Final thoughts on adding an AI? Just asking because I don't see AI popping up normally in PCTs for SD.

fresh08

fresh08

Awards
1. It's not the natty test booster giving you gyno. It's the harsh oral steroid you took.
About being a harsh steriod, i read that everywhere, but in what way is it harsh? I know it's quit liver toxic, but do you mean here by 'harsh' that it shuts down / messes up my hormones more than e.g. epistane? (and than causes side effects as gyno)

I don't want to ask a silly question, I just try to quantify a bit what the 'harsh' means that I read everywhere.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
500 mg of p5p? I noticed that most online shops sell pills of 50 mg. So I would need 10 a day? That's half a meal....
You can get P5P at vitamin Shoppe for pretty cheap, you only have to take it at 500mg for couple days, than you can lower it to 300mg. If you want, get some liquid caber from one of the research site. Google is your friend!

fresh08

fresh08

Awards
Hi guys, thanks for all the advice! I have now used the B6 and Chasteberry for 3 days and the gyno is clearing up! No more swelling, and the lump is reducing. Not complete gone yet, but I'm sure it will be. I'm so happy :)