Epivol cycle

B

BigD85

Awards
Well im currently about to start an Epivol cycle Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (TREN)30mg, 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol (EPISTANE)8mg*
, but was wondering peoples experience with it and i was thinking about still taking No-shotgun as a pre-workout supp. any inputs??

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Past PH/DS experience?

What you have lined up for PCT?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
is this spawn? the shotty should be ok....but watch your bp while on cycle...the caffiene will effect this as well...many wont use caffeine on cycle...but after a long day at work i need something pre-workout....

edit: never mind on the spawn thing....epivol huh?....wonder why these companies are just putting 8mgs of epi in each pill...wierd

B

BigD85

Awards
well its the compounds as Spawn and have heard good and bad about it. A concern for me is will this create gyno? I cant get my hands on Nolva right now and NolvedexXT is junk...any others that would be helpful?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
reversitol, formex is coming out next week, rebound xt is ok

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good stack to me. The two seem to have good synergy with eachother.

S

sizematters10

I repeat DO NOT think an AI will sufficiently combat tren associated sides...u need caber, or l-dopa, or 1-carboxy, or p-5-p for this...seriously

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I repeat DO NOT think an AI will sufficiently combat tren associated sides...u need caber, or l-dopa, or 1-carboxy, or p-5-p for this...seriously
its not tren...its estra 4 9 and it has an rba of 17 at the progestin receptor....plus it actually aromatizes....because this product is called tren doesnt make it anything like tren....

B

BigD85

Awards
well should gyno be a problem?? Isnt the epi "supposed" to help block it?

B

BigD85

Awards
and reason i ask, i had gyno surgery in the past and NO WAY do i want it again

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i dont know a whole lot about the surgery....but i was under the impression the they remove the whole gland so you cant get it again after surgery.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 28
M Anabolics 8
B Anabolics 0
B Anabolics 0
F Supplements 1