And once agin its on, Natty T's 1T/Tren log

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Whats going on my fellow AMers, this is my unsponsoerd log of Primordial Performance's new 1T/Tren.

My background in lifting has been going on for about 7 years but ive been serious for the last 3.5 yrs. I am 26 yrs old and my current weight as of today is 221 pounds and my height is 5"10. I eat fairly well, I cook almost everyday and have been for years. I stick to lean meats, besides ribey's ( love em) mostley steak, talapia, salmon, canned tuna, 90% lean chuck, chicken breast, chicken tenderloins, turkey breast, low sodium lunch meats, lean pork chops every now and then. Assorted veggies and fruits. Whole and multi grain products. Natural Juices, 2% milk and a host of other goodies.

I will log meals as I go, Im not the type to plane my meals out because I choose to eat diffrent things from day to day. My Protein goal is 300-320 grams a day, carbs will be cycled but mainly eatin in the early part of the day.

I will list my supps tomorrow and will also post pics, befor, middle and after.

This is my third ph ive run, my first 2 were ok, I ran hemaguno/oxyguno for my first. It was ok, but I was not that impressed. My second was Infinite labs cyclo bolan, and I must say it is a solid product. I know some people knock it, mostly ones that havent tried it,but it was good. I gained 13 pounds and kept 10. I followed it up with Primodials TRS and I loved it. I did not use a serm and am not a fan of them, I will not be using one with this and am not into getting lectured about using them. I ask that you respect my opinion and Ill do the same. I have come to see that people bang on other cats because they dont use serms or dont have them and I dont need it, ima grown man and I dont need to be lectured about my opinion on whats not for me.

Now that we have that out the way, I envite all who wants to follow along. I will be running this for six weeks and following up with the TRS. The only way I will cut this short is if my libido gets all screwed up. My wife will have a fit, and the peace and happiness in my marriage is more important. Plus I like sex and shes the only one I can have it with so I gotta keep things on the up and up, know what Im sayin.

With this cycle Im looking to hardin up and gain lean mass, nothing wet. My waist is a 34 and would like to drop a pants size and still gain some. I have decent size already but I wont to get back to a more athletic look instead of the body building look. With the size I have gained I have lost some flexibility and my range of motion is not where it used to be.

I always welcome the strength, I will post my max lifts tomorrow and every thing else. I would do it tonight but I want to get some decent sleep so I can be fresh and rested for tomorrows workout. I am currently a laid off worker whos getting unemployment so I have all the time in the world. I do also do landscaping and lawn service and now that its spring will be starting up, other then that I dont have much going on. I figure that I can realy dial in while on this cycle since I can get my meals in and dont have to worry about distractions.

I welcome all positive advice and questions, like I stated above I will list details beginning tomorrow and pics. In the mean time if any one has input or questions, holla at your boy. God Bless!:dance2::banana:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to follow along! Good luck, natty. Let me know if you have any questions along the way, buddy. :)

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
subbed im definately interested in this one.good luck man.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Subbed..
I'm interested to know if your gonna do the Sustain Alpha 3 days on and 3 off staring the third week of your cycle?
Eric says this helps to keep libido up, and limits testie shutdown, making for easier recovery in PCT.
It will take an extra bottle of Sustain to do it though..

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to following along for this and I'm interested in seeing the results of the new 1T Tren. GL bro.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Subbed..
I'm interested to know if your gonna do the Sustain Alpha 3 days on and 3 off staring the third week of your cycle?
Eric says this helps to keep libido up, and limits testie shutdown, making for easier recovery in PCT.
It will take an extra bottle of Sustain to do it though..
I was thinking about it, but am still undecided.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Ok, today is my second day on 1t/tren so of course I havent noticed anything as of yet. I am going to break down my workout schedule and other supps I will be using.

Monday: Back and 1-2 sets of biceps, upper abs
Tuesday: Chest and 1-2 sets of tri's, lower abs
Wendsday: No lifting, 2 mile morning run or HIIT
Thursday: Arms and shoulders, upper abs
Friday: legs and lower abs
Sat: Morning run and stretching
Sun: My sabath so all rest

Now I will list the workouts that night after I come home from the gym, I dont have a specific routine I go along as I go. Sets change and reps change but I go hard all the time.

Supps: Beverly multi pak, NOW Omega 3s, Nutrabolics Fighters Food, Gaspari Myofusion, SNI Pro Whey, ALRI Chained Out, ON BCAA, Assorted pre workout paks from the Arnold Classic, Infinite labs Massport, Controled labs Green Magnitude, Lg Science IGH1.

PCT: Primordial TRS, LG Science Anadraulic State, Nutrabolics Hematropin, Infinite labs Mass port, Beverly Multi Pak and after PCT I will do a full body detox.

I am actually geting ready to hit the gym so I will continue when I get home this evening with my meals and workout info for the day.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I'm very interested to see the results of this product. It seems to be climbing towards the top as my next cycle choice....