Trenadrol blood test results

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
I've been on a cycle of KS Trenadrol for 3 weeks. My weight went from 231 to 242. My 5 rep bench press max went from 295 to 315. So this considered, I'd say it's been a great 3 weeks. I got blood tests drawn today for liver function, lipids (cholesterol levels), testosterone and complete blood count. I will have the results next week. Later today I'm going to post my baseline levels (1 month before cycle, had been off of all hormones 6 months prior to the baseline test), and then we'll see how 3 weeks of Trenadrol really affects my body.

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
I ran the Trenadrol at a steady 2 capsules (60 mg) per day for the last 3 weeks.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Id love to see all these results as there is not much info on this compound. Ive ran the 19nor dienelone products but never this. I think it would be kool to give a whirl sooner than later.

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
Ok here were my baseline levels from 15Feb09: ( normal reference range = NRR)

Testosterone: 7.99 ng/mL - (2.41 - 8.27 NRR)

Lipids:

Cholesterol: 163 mg/dL - (120 - 215 NRR)
Triglycerides: 68 mg/dL - (5 - 241 NRR)
HDL: 58 mg/dL - (32 - 96 NRR)
LDL: 91.4 mg/dL - (0 145 NRR)

Liver function test:

Albumin: 4.9 g/dL - (3.9 - 5.0 NRR)
Alkaline phosphatase: 67 U/L - (32 - 105 NRR)
Aspartate aminotransferase: 30 U/L - (16 - 51 NRR)
Alanine aminotransferase: 33 U/L - (12 - 55 NRR)
Bilirubin: 0.7 mg/dL - (0.2 - 1.3 NRR)
Protein: 8.1 g/dL - (6.6 - 8.3 NRR)
Lactate dehydrogenase: 425 U/L (299 - 603)

So there are my baseline stats, and as you can see they are all within the normal reference range (NRR). Test and protein is a little high, but considering I was hitting the gym alot and eating mad protein, it makes sense. Now I'm not exactly sure what all the liver enzymes are exactly, but I know a rise in enzymes means your liver is stressed. I am anticipating lower test levels, high LDL (bad cholesterol), lower HDL (good cholesterol), higher triglycerides, and possibly higher liver enzyme levels. We'll see...

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
Going off of my results, I'd say it's worth a try. I did notice some sides, which were remarkably similar to actual trenbolone (I've ran a cycle of that before). These included increased aggression, diminished sex drive, increased apetite, and dry sinuses/scratchy throat. I got all of these same sides with Trenadrol and the real deal. The benfits of Trenadrol seemed to outweigh the sides, with the increased strength and muscle gain, but I still want to wait for my blood tests before I make my final judgement.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
interesting, have you tried tren extreme, or a clone of it? if so how does it compare?

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
I have not tried any of the other tren products, so I can't voice an opinion on those. However, I have used 1-AD and 4-AD in the past. I prefered the 1-AD, and I'm willing to say the Trenadrol results were comparable, if not better. By the way, my results should be posted within the next 5 to 7 days. Thanks for all the sub's, I'm anxious to find out as well.

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
Hey Ozarka, what does the little star above your rep bar mean? Is it like prestige mode on Call of Duty? haha....

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I would expect some damage to your lipids. I'd like to see how much. Baseline looked good.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ozarka, what does the little star above your rep bar mean? Is it like prestige mode on Call of Duty? haha....
Haha.. that's hilarious, and awesome. I'm pretty sure they throw a star up there when you exceed the maximum number of rep points that can fit on the green-to-blue bar...

but, prestige mode sounds a hell of a lot cooler :lol:

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
I may also do follow-up bloodwork after 3 weeks or so of Nolvadex, just to see how well I recover. I started the nolva 2 days ago as a typical PCT but I'm curious to see how low my test level really is, (feels like it took a substantial hit.) I work at a US army medical clinic as a medic so I have access to blood tests whenever I deem it necessary and have access to the results as soon as they're in. I'll be checking everyday but it's looking like they'll be back around the 6th. Thanks to everyone that subbed, especially all of you guys in pestige mode. Peace...

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Ya know dude, if you would do your PCT with the TRS instead and then get blood work you might be able to help out a lotta Bro's here. Just a thought, those guys probably arent even reading this thread.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A bit late for the TRS, but I'll be using it in my PCT for 1-T Tren. ( TRS writeup for those of you unfamiliar with it).

Looking forward to seeing the bloodwork; it is hard to find clean logs with full bloodwork like this. Will you be getting a hormone panel done at the 3wk PCT point?

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
Well, I can ask the doc if he'll order a full hormone panel. Hopefully he should.

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
Ok my results are for everything but the test. Here goes...

Test name Coll. Value Unit Reference Range

Cholesterol SERUM 178 mg/dL (120-215)
Triglyceride SERUM 104 mg/dL (5-241)
HDL Cholesterol SERUM 20.0 (L) mg/dL (32-96)
LDL Cholesterol SERUM 137.2 mg/dL (0-145)

Albumin SERUM 4.8 g/dL (3.9-5.0)
Alkaline Phosphatase SERUM 40 U/L (32-105)
Aspartate Aminotransferase SERUM 35 U/L (16-51)
Alanine Aminotransferase SERUM 54 U/L (12-55)
Bilirubin SERUM 0.3 mg/dL (0.2-1.3)
Protein SERUM 7.7 g/dL (6.6-8.3)
Lactate Dehydrogenase SERUM 482 U/L (299-603)

SO... as you can see it looks like Trenadrol is relatively mild on the liver at doses of 60 mg/day. The only enzyme that was close to borderline was the alanine aminotransferase, so I'm going to look into what this stuff is. However, Trenadrol appears to be really harsh on lipid levels. My LDL (bad cholesterol) got higher but was still not considered medically high. My HDL (good cholesterol) was really low, well below the medical reference range of normal. I'm going to post the testosterone results ASAP, and possibly get a full hormone done after 3 weeks of PCT on nolva.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Ok my results are for everything but the test. Here goes...

Test name Coll. Value Unit Reference Range

Cholesterol SERUM 178 mg/dL (120-215)
Triglyceride SERUM 104 mg/dL (5-241)
HDL Cholesterol SERUM 20.0 (L) mg/dL (32-96)
LDL Cholesterol SERUM 137.2 mg/dL (0-145)

Albumin SERUM 4.8 g/dL (3.9-5.0)
Alkaline Phosphatase SERUM 40 U/L (32-105)
Aspartate Aminotransferase SERUM 35 U/L (16-51)
Alanine Aminotransferase SERUM 54 U/L (12-55)
Bilirubin SERUM 0.3 mg/dL (0.2-1.3)
Protein SERUM 7.7 g/dL (6.6-8.3)
Lactate Dehydrogenase SERUM 482 U/L (299-603)

SO... as you can see it looks like Trenadrol is relatively mild on the liver at doses of 60 mg/day. The only enzyme that was close to borderline was the alanine aminotransferase, so I'm going to look into what this stuff is. However, Trenadrol appears to be really harsh on lipid levels. My LDL (bad cholesterol) got higher but was still not considered medically high. My HDL (good cholesterol) was really low, well below the medical reference range of normal. I'm going to post the testosterone results ASAP, and possibly get a full hormone done after 3 weeks of PCT on nolva.
Wow, very nice. Thanks for posting this! That's a pretty drastic drop in HDL's...esp in only 3 weeks. Looks like it may be on par with superdrol in that regard (I remember 4 week cycles dropping HDLs into the single digits). The lack of liver toxicity is refreshing however.

What was your diet like?

Were you taking any fish oil, sesamin, etc that might have helped a bit?

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
My diet wasn't extremely clean, but I'd say 2/3 of the meals I ate were low fat/cholesterol. Mainly chicken breast, whole grain cereals, vegetables, dry fruit, skim milk. One or 2 deep fried foods or a pizza per week for a cheat day. Support supplements were:
NaNo2x9 or whatever the muscletech NO2 stuff is
Glucosamine and chondroitin (6 one gram capsules per day)
Centrum multivitamins

Yeah next time I'm going to look into the fish oil and other lipid friendly supps.

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
When I say 2/3, I mean the other 1/3 consisted of frozen foods like lean pockets, red meats, cheeses, almonds and walnuts, south beach diet pizzas... Not burger king everyday, but not exactly cholesterol friendly either... I'd say I consumed less than 7 grams of trans fat per week on average.

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
I really didn't make any major adjustments to my typical diet other than cutting out the alcohol (I usually drink once a week, but abstained during my cycle), and making sure I only had ONE cheat day per week strictly. Next time I'm defintely going to clean up the diet and take lipid support supps because I've NEVER had bad cholesterol levels like this.

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
Also, I looked into what the liver enzymes are all about. An elevated alanine aminotransferase level is associated with drug-induced liver damage, but only when levels of alkaline phosphatase are elevated as well, so looks like I'm ok. Still the levels did have a few mild increases, indicating added stress to the liver, which was to be expected.

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Also, I looked into what the liver enzymes are all about. An elevated alanine aminotransferase level is associated with drug-induced liver damage, but only when levels of alkaline phosphatase are elevated as well, so looks like I'm ok. Still the levels did have a few mild increases, indicating added stress to the liver, which was to be expected.
Overall, how would you rate the compound and your cycle? Would you use it again?

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
The only other PH/DS I've used would be 1-AD (original)and 4-AD. I would rate its efficacy above both of those. The sides were a little strong (sex drive dropped off the map and aggression was noticeably increased), but gaining 12 lbs. of weight and +20 lbs. to my 5 rep max bench press in 3 weeks? Definetly worth it. I am a little disturbed by the lipid levels, as I've never had any problems with cholesterol in my life, but it's to be expected with this class of DS. The gains were fairly dry, but it's inevitable that you're going to put on a little fat when gaining weight that fast. With the 1-AD I seemed to be kind of lethargic and sleepy throughout the day, whereas on this I didn't notice much change in my energy levels. However, I had to eat every 2 or 3 hours or I would feel a tinge of hypoglycemia. The next time I use a PH/DS, I'll have to make an actual daily log, as this was more of an afterthought. But all in all, this stuff definetly gets a thumbs up from me. Now I'll just wait and see how well I keep the gains and how bad it shut down my test levels (results should be posted within 5 days or so).

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Like I thought, your HDL and LDL took quite a hit. But it should come back up especially if you take some supps to aid it during PCT. Niacin is good. Be sure to get plenty of omega 3's also in your diet.

T

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Thanks for those results. Not too bad IMO. Makes me feel a lot better about running this in the very near future.

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
The only other PH/DS I've used would be 1-AD (original)and 4-AD. I would rate its efficacy above both of those. The sides were a little strong (sex drive dropped off the map and aggression was noticeably increased), but gaining 12 lbs. of weight and +20 lbs. to my 5 rep max bench press in 3 weeks? Definetly worth it. I am a little disturbed by the lipid levels, as I've never had any problems with cholesterol in my life, but it's to be expected with this class of DS. The gains were fairly dry, but it's inevitable that you're going to put on a little fat when gaining weight that fast. With the 1-AD I seemed to be kind of lethargic and sleepy throughout the day, whereas on this I didn't notice much change in my energy levels. However, I had to eat every 2 or 3 hours or I would feel a tinge of hypoglycemia. The next time I use a PH/DS, I'll have to make an actual daily log, as this was more of an afterthought. But all in all, this stuff definetly gets a thumbs up from me. Now I'll just wait and see how well I keep the gains and how bad it shut down my test levels (results should be posted within 5 days or so).
Thanks good info. How many milligrams per cap? Are they smalll caps? One site says they are 3 mgs per cap, another says 30, caps or tabs? What size do they look to be to you? If you were to hazard a guess?

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
Thanks good info. How many milligrams per cap? Are they smalll caps? One site says they are 3 mgs per cap, another says 30, caps or tabs? What size do they look to be to you? If you were to hazard a guess?
My bottle said 30 mg caps (i took 2 per day). I heard that a year or two ago the bottle said 3 mg, which most people on here assume means a different active ingredient was present. If you read up on Trenadrol you'll quickly realize that nobody really knows exactly whats in the stuff. Many have theories, but only Kilo sports truly knows (hopefully). Not exactly comforting, but it works in my opinion. Also, it's not possible to tell how much is in a capsule by looking at it. A medium size capsule is designed for 500 to 800 mg of powder. Most supps in capsules are a small amount of active ingredient mixed with a large portion of rice flour or other filler powder.

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
Thanks for all the rep points everyone, i'm glad to know that my info is helpful.

U

UKStrength

Great thread mate, thanks for sharing the results.

I feel your pain with the lipids, they went sky high after my test E/M-drol cycle (my cholesterol is normally so low it's flagged up!) but they settled after a month.

It'll be interesting to compare these results with the new transdermal Tren from Primordial Performance (1-T Tren).

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
Ok guys my test levels are in. My doctor was like "what the f***?!?".

Testosterone SERUM 0.91 (L) <i> ng/mL (2.41-8.27)

This is after 3 weeks of Trenadrol. Whatever this **** is it's hella strong, to be shutting down my endogenous test production like this. I wish Kilo sports would come clean about what's in it, I'm very curious.

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
What did the Doc outline for treatment or say you should do? Does he know you ran a cycle?

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
Yeah he knows. I told him I had it under control. He said just to get on top of my diet for the cholesterol. I got the test issue covered with nolva. I'm going to request follow-up bloodwork after 3 weeks of PCT. By the way can anyone suggest some supps for cholesterol support?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah he knows. I told him I had it under control. He said just to get on top of my diet for the cholesterol. I got the test issue covered with nolva. I'm going to request follow-up bloodwork after 3 weeks of PCT. By the way can anyone suggest some supps for cholesterol support?

Thanks for sharing the bloodwork on the Trenadrol. I have a bottle on the shelf. Looks to be one bad mofo

For cycle support- pre, intra and post. I pretty much swear by Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations.(along with the other basic support supps)

Profile is good and comes highly recommended.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/cycle-support-60-servings.html

and some Omega's , 4-6 grams ED.

godspeed on your recovery.

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
would taking a natural test booster with trenadrol help keep levels higher???

T

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Ok guys my test levels are in. My doctor was like "what the f***?!?".

Testosterone SERUM 0.91 (L) <i> ng/mL (2.41-8.27)

This is after 3 weeks of Trenadrol. Whatever this **** is it's hella strong, to be shutting down my endogenous test production like this. I wish Kilo sports would come clean about what's in it, I'm very curious.
Holy crap

would taking a natural test booster with trenadrol help keep levels higher???
While ON, nope. IMO, natty test boosters aren't strong enough to compete with AAS and counter endogenous test shutdown during a cycle. Unfortunately, shutdown is inevitable during certain cycles. Afterward during PCT should help tho.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap

While ON, nope. IMO, natty test boosters aren't strong enough to compete with AAS and counter endogenous test shutdown during a cycle. Unfortunately, shutdown is inevitable during certain cycles. Afterward during PCT should help tho.
yep and correct.

HCG would be an exception, but thats not natty....lol

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't be using Nolva with trenadrol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Anabolics 14
S Cycle Logs 6
mikeymike85 Anabolics 30
O Anabolics 27