thinking about taking a-dex with my mdrol

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
my last mdrol cycle i got a bad crash coming off. nipple discharge, puffy nipples. i was thinking of incorpating adex in with my cycle so i dont get such a bad rebound. i got the rebound 3rd week into pct (nolva, 40.30.20.10). when would be the best time to start adding adex. starting day one with .5 EOD?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol doesn't aromotize, so adex won't help.

Did you try b6 or Ldopa on cycle ?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
yes, i tried b6. no help. i understand its not suppose to aromotize. what i dont understand is if it does not aromotize, how does that lead to the sides i got (lactating, puffy nipples)? isnt that estrogen related? i dont like otc pct.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
its legit nolva. i have an rx for it at my local cvs

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Still possible you could be in the 25% of the population that doesn't respond...I would go ahead and try a different SERM just to see, and if you want to combine an AI like A-dex in PCT, that would be fine, but I agree, running and AI with superdrol would be pointless to me and would probably end up KILLING your joints with the strength increases and SD already being "dry" per say.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if its prescribed then go back to the doctor and tell him/her its not working and try to get something else