P-Plex/Epi Cycle. 3rd cycle in a year

TheDempster

TheDempster

Awards
I am just about to start a third cycle in a 1 year period.

My 1st cycle was 3-AD, and I had decent gains in mass (about 12lbs)

My 2nd cycle was MMV2, stacked with M-1D, and the results were OK. The combination only put on about 8 lbs of mass.

I have been working out off and on for the last 5-6 years, and have been hitting it pretty hard this past year.

I stuck with the above two cycle product/product combination's because I wanted to ease back into the PH/H products with out a lot of complications (which both cycles seemed pretty good at accomplishing.

Now I am ready to really attempt to build some Mass. P-Plex seems like a great product to put some mean Mass on (Wet). Epi also seems like a great option for accomplishing the same thing, and I like the anti estrogen properties of the product.

I lift 3-4 times a week, and want to really put some mass on for the pool this summer.

I was going to do a cut in April, start the cycle in May, and PCT in June.

I am 53 years young, and am looking for some feed back on my stack.

I did many searches re: my idea about the P-Plex/Epi stack, and there is no alot of threads about the results.

I would stick to a 4 week cyle, P-Plex 15-30-30-30/ Epi 20-30-30-30.

What do you think. Also never really had any shutdown form the 1st 2 cycles, and or complications with Gyno.

Was thinking that I would would definitely do Nolva and 6OXO for this PCT, and maybe a natty Test booster, along with a cort blocker.

Would appreciate some feedback.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well couple questions how long were the cycles and how long in between the cycles were you on break including PCT I would bridge it myself since it's two 17a's and only over lap both for maybe 1-2 weeks instead of all four weeks. since your 53. Plex personally kills my apetite so even though it's "wet" I never get good bulking results from it several others i know also have this problem on plex. too.

TheDempster

TheDempster

Awards
The cycle for the 3-AD was 4 weeks with a 4 week PCT. Then I took a 2 mos break. The MMV2 Cycle was 6 weeks, with a 4 week PCT, and I have been on break for 2 mos. I did see a couple posts oabout the bridge, which I guess I could do for a 6 week cycle. I know I will have no problem eating (believe me).

If there are other suggestions re: my age, and a desire to gain Mass, I am all ears.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I'd bridge as well. Pplex for 4 weeks, epi overlapping those last 2 and extending another 2 solo.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
should u go epi then pp on the count of epi being weak?

TheDempster

TheDempster

Awards
Good Question. My inclination would be PP 1st, and epi second, easing you into PCT. Also any dosing recommendations.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt call EPI weak. I would run the PP then bridge into the EPI due to the dryness of the EPI. I would start the epi at 30-40mg then cruise at 40mg the rest of the cycle. You can always play with the doseages.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
agreed.

epi is by no means a weak compound. its just milder on the liver and body than a number of the other otc methyls. that does not mean it cant give you great gains when used right. as u know the phera is pretty wet. running it first and the epi second would be the way to go because the later weeks of epi should solidify the wet gains you made on the phera, drying you out. you'll lose the water and keep the mass, which will also ease you into pct as you said.

i've ran all the products you have before, and although they're great and safe, they are extremely mild in comparison to the other otc drugs/hormones out there. methylation is a huge factor responsible for that, and you are about to run 2 methyls. not only 2 methyls, but Madol i particular. desoxymethyltestosterone (phera/madol) is known to cause bp problems (as most roids do), as well as heart enlargement. this has been documented in a number of studies. there is speculation as to whether this is a permanent effect or not, as some say the heart returns to normal size after cessation of use, as most sides do with aas use. i'm sure that if you are training and cycling as you are at this age, you know how to care of yourself and listen to your body, which is the most important thing.
for instance the first methyl i did after trying 3ad, and mmv2/m1d, was halodrol... and as 'mild' as hdrol is said to be, the gains i made were explosive and were not even comparable to those made on the other products.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
epi is not really weak. it may be milder in sides but that doesn't mean it's weak many people get very good gains in the 10-15lb range on epi alone and it's lean muscle so very very far from weak. If he is trying to get ready for summer being around the poll my take would be go pp first and then if you get excess water etc epi will help you dry out and be more defined in the end.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
agreed.

for instance the first methyl i did after trying 3ad, and mmv2/m1d, was halodrol... and as 'mild' as hdrol is said to be, the gains i made were explosive and were not even comparable to those made on the other products.
Intersting. I made great gains on mmv2 as opposed to hdrol. just goes to show everybody is different. Hdrol for me is ok but very very mild to say the least to the point i usually need 4-5 a day to see any type of results.