s-roid info

PumPIrON22

PumPIrON22

Awards
Hey i just ordered myself a bottle of s-roid could anyone tell me any reviews or info they know. Also if you could help me out with a good pct and if necessary any anti estrogen for on cyle

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
wow. do u even know what compound it is? what are ur stats, training experience and cycle history?

PumPIrON22

PumPIrON22

Awards
sorry i just joined the sight im 21 5'8 165 ive been training for 4 yours i have not previously cycled this will be my first but ive done research for years. i guess what i was asking was some opinions about s-roid and hat you though was the best pct and on cycle therapy if you could help me out id appreciate it

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
s-roid is superdrol. probably the strongest legal steroid u can buy (for now). with that said, i would run something like havoc for a first cycle. its best to use a SERM for PCT, i dont like the idea of OTC PCTs. test boosters and all that jazz seem like a waist of money

PumPIrON22

PumPIrON22

Awards
thanks for ur help what kind of SERM do u recommend

PumPIrON22

PumPIrON22

Awards
do you think i should use it all cycle into the post cycle?

PumPIrON22

PumPIrON22

Awards
no, i know there meant for pct..but nolvadex and clomid are also used as anti-estrogens are they not? so what i was asking was say i get some side effects from the prohormone and decide to use nolvadex....should i continue it from that point on. and i always read that clomid or nolvadex were used more as anti-estrogens while on cycle and a pct was used as well

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no, i know there meant for pct..but nolvadex and clomid are also used as anti-estrogens are they not? so what i was asking was say i get some side effects from the prohormone and decide to use nolvadex....should i continue it from that point on. and i always read that clomid or nolvadex were used more as anti-estrogens while on cycle and a pct was used as well
nolva and clomid will stop estrogen from binding, but ON CYCLE problems usually arrise around test aromatizing....nolva and clomid will not help with this, arimidex or aromasin will though

daniel187247

Awards
Yeah u better be careful with that s-drol cause it can cause harmful side effects if u dont pct it right

abuleh

Awards
Do us and yourself a favour:

DO MORE RESEARCH!
DO MORE RESEARCH!
DO MORE RESEARCH!
DO MORE RESEARCH!
DO MORE RESEARCH!
DO MORE RESEARCH!

Superdrol is the strongest sh*t legally available. It also has the most harsh sides. These ain't no M&M's you be poppin'

After you researched a lot more, I would highly recommend starting with a milder ph/ps for your first cycle. Run h-drol or Epi. After you learned more about your bodies reaction to those and how to deal with sides you can probably think about superdrol.

This is just my advice for. Anyway I wish you good luck............

~abuleh

PumPIrON22

PumPIrON22

Awards
thanks everyone i appreciate the honest info, i know sd is strong prohormone and a more mild one such as epidrol would do me much better i guess the intro price at 20 bucks for s-roid really got to me...in terms of me doing more research ive done countless amount of research for years..of course i will do more im getting the most info possible for what im using..the reason why i came onto the site was to find the best PCT and liver support supplements because of how harsh the product can be.. i know what to expect and in no way am i starting this cycle yet but i appreciate and consider every piece of info for this that i can..if anyone could honestly give me there best dosage, pct anti estrogen and anything else like milk thistle or any liver support they think would help prevent the side effects as much as possible for this prohormone..in regards to workout routine and diet i know exactly what i have to do ive been lifting weights for more than 4 years. any progressive positive info for what im asking id appreciate. and dont think i dont respect everyone for there opinions thank you all.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i appreciate and consider every piece of info for this that i can..if anyone could honestly give me there best dosage, pct anti estrogen and anything else like milk thistle or any liver support they think would help prevent the side effects as much as possible for this prohormone...

That's the problem there is no best dosage or pct etc. everyperson is different I can run sdrol 30mg stacked with something no problems some people can only go 20 some people like clomid some like tamox some get bad sides from clomid. Honestly if you've been researching that long there are tonssssssssssss of logs and posts on here about s-drol, pct and support supps that people have used. Best thing to do if you want some help is to put together your diet. What supps your thinking of running and how you want to run your cycle and pct and then let people critique it for you. People here can't plan out your whole cycle with supps pct dosages diet etc you know what I mean

PumPIrON22

PumPIrON22

Awards
yes i know exactly what you mean i agree, im going to run it at 10mg which is recommended anyways, ill have clomid on hand and pct and milk thistle throughout. I take a multivitamin and fish oil everyday. in terms of my diet i never eat the same things everyday but i eat a lot and healthy my mother is a nutritionist so i always never had any problems on what to buy..it consists of:

-lean chicken breast, red meats
-eggs and pure egg whites
-oatmeal or steel cut oats (they take too long to make in the morning)
-potatoes, brown rice
-whole wheat bread and bagels
-canned tuna and frozen salmon
-lots and lots of pasta
-pound of deli cut turkey and ham
-skim milk, 1% cottage cheese
-natural peanut butter and any kind of nuts
-fruits and vegetables
-some frozen meals
i go away to college so frozen meals help me out a lot when i have little time to prepare my food but i get the best i can.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
S-Roid is cheap at $20 but you are going to have to spend more than double on on cycle and post cycle support supplements.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i ran superdrol my first cycle and it was a failure. blood pressure was rediculously high and i had to stop soon after the first week as i would get headaches any time i did anything resembling physical activity. not only that, its very harsh on the body. you will need a little more than milk thistle. id go with something like hdrol. honestly even tho its considered a mild pro hormone it gives great results as far as muscle gain and increased sense of well being/crazy energy and libido while on cycle. id go with that for a first cycle.