Stacking supps with Tren

TheManning

Awards
I'm about to start a 4 week cycle of trenbolone enanthate(300ml a week) and I was wondering if it will still be ok to take the supps I'm currently taking? Cellmass, NO explode, leukic and gakic. I'm gonna get off the Arson while I'm on this cycle because of how Tren can cause an increase in blood pressure. I don't want to run my heart to death:scared: Also what do you suggest is the best weight gainer to take while on a bulking cycle? As expensive as Tren is, I want to get the most benefits out of this cycle that I can, because It'll be a bit before I can afford another. <<<< broke bastard.

parkwaytrash

Awards
300ml a week huh?
and what dose per day or eod are you planning on to do this?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
If you are broke why on earth are you using steroids? also you need hcg + test if you are going to run tren plus your PCT, also those supplements are just natural junk from muscletech, if you really need to know whether you can keep taking them on cycle then you sure arent ready for a cycle

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the only thing im gonna say is that esther needs to be run longer than four weeks.....

supernatural

supernatural

Awards
Congrats on getting some Tren! Truth is Tren is not really a bulking roid unless stacked with some kind of test blend. But don't be discouraged, Tren is probably the best out there for getting and keeping real muscle and strength without all the puffy water retention. Your strength will increase more than you could dream of just from one cycle. Sounds like your lean already, so just keep getting enough protein and moderate carbs and you should not have any probs. As for the supps , keep doing what your doing. Your blood pressure will be fine for just one cycle or even three for that matter. Also, Muscletech is o.k. but way expensive and overated. Try some Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold protein, some Purple Wraath(amino blend) and just eat!!!!