IS MY PCT TOO MUCH?

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
pre cycle: A.I cycle support

10week sust. cycle @ 500mg ew. pin on mon. and thurs.

week 8-10: anavar @ 40mg ed.

week 13 pct:
clomid/nolva.
50/40/A.I. cycle support, A.I. post cycle
50/30/A.I. post cycle
50/20/A.I. post cycle
50/10/A.I. post cycle

also including milkthissle, fish oil, flaxseed oil, multi-vitamin.
enough nolva. on hand for during cycle if needed

Q. is the pct too much? and if you would change cycle, how?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
your pct looks great....id up the var dose tho or just dont run it....you wont see much from it at 40mgs

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
ok great! thanks for the awnsers! I will just save the var and use with a cutting cycle

Last edited:
jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pre cycle: A.I cycle support

10week sust. cycle @ 500mg ew. pin on mon. and thurs.

week 8-10: anavar @ 40mg ed.

week 13 pct:
clomid/nolva.
50/40/A.I. cycle support, A.I. post cycle
50/30/A.I. post cycle
50/20/A.I. post cycle
50/10/A.I. post cycle

also including milkthissle, fish oil, flaxseed oil, multi-vitamin.
enough nolva. on hand for during cycle if needed

Q. is the pct too much? and if you would change cycle, how?

clomid nolva PCS support. that good
might wanna add an AI.
heads up im not so good with pcts on long injects so try and get one of the uber-dudes advice like mooch

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
pcs has resveratrol in it, which acts as both a serm and has mild ai qualities...this should be sufficient...

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
clomid nolva PCS support. that good
might wanna add an AI.
heads up im not so good with pcts on long injects so try and get one of the uber-dudes advice like mooch
yea i was wondering about that. if i do use ai would arimidex be sufficent and would that be good for during cycle and pct or just during?

Drain

Drain

Awards
i say your PCT depends heavily on the amount you use on cycle, the frequency with which you cycle, and how many times you have cycled. i find that the heavier the cycle and the more times you cycle, the more necessary a solid PCT is. yours sounds solid, but mooch is right - var wont do anything for a dude your size in a dose less than 60 i would say, but doubling your current dose would be ideal. ever consider running anything else with sust? im assuming this is not a mass cycle for you given the anavar, but in my opinion there are better stacks for cutting and bulking alike

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ive always been an advocate of adex....its never let me down...but my next cycle im going to run aromasin....ive seen some literature saying that it actually can raise igf-1 levels significantly....while adex lowers them...

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
ive always been an advocate of adex....its never let me down...but my next cycle im going to run aromasin....ive seen some literature saying that it actually can raise igf-1 levels significantly....while adex lowers them...
what will help out alot with the water retintion?

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
i say your PCT depends heavily on the amount you use on cycle, the frequency with which you cycle, and how many times you have cycled. i find that the heavier the cycle and the more times you cycle, the more necessary a solid PCT is. yours sounds solid, but mooch is right - var wont do anything for a dude your size in a dose less than 60 i would say, but doubling your current dose would be ideal. ever consider running anything else with sust? im assuming this is not a mass cycle for you given the anavar, but in my opinion there are better stacks for cutting and bulking alike
agreed, i think i'll just save var for a cut cycle

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt use it on cycle unless you need it....you may not bloat that bad....but in a pct i like to start my ai strong in the second week and taper down from there....

Drain

Drain

Awards
agreed, i think i'll just save var for a cut cycle
yea def save it man. i see youre worried about water retention - if youre on a bulking cycle i wouldnt worry about it, its good for protein synthesis anyways and you can get rid of it post cycle real fast. i dont know what your build is but mild cardio twice a week keeps me lean enough on a bulking cycle not to get pissed off about it lol