5-Deca-Zol

Bryce720

Awards
Sorry, I posted this in the supplement forum and they told me to move it hear?? Hope this is right.

Hi, to all I am posting this thread mostly out of curiosity. I am 31 have lifted about 15 years. I am 6'1" a lean 205 looking to get to about 220. I work out at a gym that sells Legal Limit Labs 5-Deca-Zol and know 2 people who have taken it both have gained around 20 pounds in 4 weeks and massive strength gains. Now I have done my research and know it is basically a high dose of superdol with a low dose of halodrol. I have never taken any pro hormones/steriods ever. I have taken creatine, fish oils and protein supps. From what I have read you will want to take a good PST, I have no idea what that might be and where to get it. Legal Limit Labs does sell one but from what I have heard it is pretty tame. Also from what I have read some say you will want to take cycle support, once again I don't know what or where to get it. Can this product be taken safely if done correctly?? Will I maintain some of the gains if done correctly?? Is it worth it, is this a safe product or do the cons outweigh the pro's?? Have any of you taken this or any of the legal limit lab product?? Thanks so much for all your help in advance

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
okay...first im gonna say that you need to do some more research.....its pct.....superdrol is kind of a rough cycle to break your cherry on too....and get something else....a halo and super mix is a bad idea imo....halodrol really needs to be run for six weeks to get the full effects.....all its gonna do when paired with super for three or four weeks is raise your bp through the roof....

Bryce720

Awards
Sorry about that, I was typing a little to fast, I knew it was PCT or Post Cycle Therapy. Thanks for calling me on it though. So are you saying it would not be worth it? to take the 5-deca-zol?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about that, I was typing a little to fast, I knew it was PCT or Post Cycle Therapy. Thanks for calling me on it though. So are you saying it would not be worth it? to take the 5-deca-zol?
no...imo its not a very well formulated product....some guy with little to no knowledge probably just threw two otc orals he liked into the same pill....if you want a good beginner cycle that will still give you good gains...why dont you look into one of the estra 4 9 "tren" products...

Bryce720

Awards
I guess because I am not familar with a estra 4 9 tren products. I have lifted along time and I listed the supplements I have taken, pretty tame by the standards on this forum. I would like a little help gaining some mass as I have had to fight for every pound I have gained. But I really know nothing about Pro Hormones or Steriods?? Thanks

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ronnie like to stack m1t and SD during pct...... lol jk but yah listen to mooch halo/sd is pretty harsh on liver joints and everything between def. not for beginners

Bryce720

Awards
Thanks for all the help and suggestions as for the Estra 4 9 are you talking about something like Orafinadrol 50.
Do I need to take PCT with this if so what and how. I am sorry I really know nothing about any of this but, I am trying to learn. Thanks

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the help and suggestions as for the Estra 4 9 are you talking about something like Orafinadrol 50.
Do I need to take PCT with this if so what and how. I am sorry I really know nothing about any of this but, I am trying to learn. Thanks
thats the compound im talking about...it would be great for a first timer....good gains and not many sides....i would look around for a different brand tho...you can find a lot cheaper than what i saw of orafinadrol

Bryce720

Awards
Now what about post cycle and cycle support, what would you recommend?? Thanks

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i am an advocate of using serms....whether that is an avenue you want to follow or not is a decision you need to make on your own....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 0
Supplements 13