Did first cycle..need help...got some questions

2ez4me

Awards
Ok I am in the process of my first cycle..on the 4th week and it sus Sus and Deca.. How long do I wait till my next cycle? I gained around 9 pounds. I was 148 now 157-158..Should I jump into another cycle or do some PCT and wait alittle while? Im not sure to be honest any tips you guys can give me id appricate it thanks/

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ok I just did my first cycle and it was Sus and Deca.. How long do I wait till my next cycle? I gained around 9 pounds. I was 148 now 157-158..Should I jump into another cycle or do some PCT and wait alittle while? Im not sure to be honest any tips you guys can give me id appricate it thanks/
how old are you? How long was your cycle? You always need a PCT....

How tall are you?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Ok I just did my first cycle and it was Sus and Deca.. How long do I wait till my next cycle? I gained around 9 pounds. I was 148 now 157-158..Should I jump into another cycle or do some PCT and wait alittle while?........ /
Just jump right into another cycle. PCT is for the birds.
(dont take that seriously)

You are kidding right? I hope so. Did you not think to figure this stuff out before you started? Or did you just want to get big and took some ****?

And at 5"11 150 pounds you should focus on putting on some weight first. How long have you been lifting for? What is your diet like?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
what makes you think you need steroids at 5'11 and 148 lbs.....learn to eat and train....your obviously doing something wrong....9 lbs on test and deca....lol

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
post your diet. there's no way you need to cycle given your height and weight. while it sounds like a nice easy way to your goals, you're going to have a horrible time maintaining those 9 pounds if you can't gain naturally.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i dont want to even comment because ur not going to like one word, but i just wanted to shake my head at ur steroid use...

qwick

Awards
maybe ur **** was fake bro. 9 lbs off sus and deca for first cycle aint right should be more like 20lbs especially at your weight

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
maybe ur **** was fake bro. 9 lbs off sus and deca for first cycle aint right should be more like 20lbs especially at your weight
I know at my weight if I pinned Test I would shoot up 25-30. SOOOO not ready for that kind of instant mass or an AAS yet...maybe neva. lol.

qwick

Awards
well think about it he probably ran his cycle for 10wks. he gained 9lbs . . . quite possibly a placebo effect. if i had to bet, i would bet on the fact your **** was bunk.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well think about it he probably ran his cycle for 10wks. he gained 9lbs . . . quite possibly a placebo effect. if i had to bet, i would bet on the fact your **** was bunk.
dude...stop betting...your gonna lose your money....this guy obviously doesnt know how to eat or train....i doubt he could gain the nine pounds in ten weeks without the gear....your argument has no validity and contributes nothing to this thread.....it doesnt matter if the gear was bunk....he shouldnt have been using it in the first place...

2ez4me

Awards
Im sorry i didnt specify..I have been on it for 4 weeks so far..Im going to be doing a 10 week cycle.....and so far i have gained around 10 pounds..I do eat as much as i can..everything I can..but i have a very fast metabolism..I train right i have been lifting for 6 months..I got sick lost 10 pounds gained most of it back then started my cycle..im on my 4th week right now..

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dude...stop betting...your gonna lose your money....this guy obviously doesnt know how to eat or train....i doubt he could gain the nine pounds in ten weeks without the gear....your argument has no validity and contributes nothing to this thread.....it doesnt matter if the gear was bunk....he shouldnt have been using it in the first place...
amen..lol

Congrats on wasting your first cycle..:laugh:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I train right i have been lifting for 6 months..
u need to have trained for YEARS before even considering cycling. 6 months training is a JOKE.

how old are u?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im sorry i didnt specify..I have been on it for 4 weeks so far..Im going to be doing a 10 week cycle.....and so far i have gained around 10 pounds..I do eat as much as i can..everything I can..but i have a very fast metabolism..I train right i have been lifting for 6 months..I got sick lost 10 pounds gained most of it back then started my cycle..im on my 4th week right now..
Ahh damn, you have been lifting for 6 whole months? Why the **** did you wait so long to do your first cycle then?

2ez4me

Awards
u need to have trained for YEARS before even considering cycling. 6 months training is a JOKE.

how old are u?
I have been back for 6 months..i was off for a year because of my work schudal..befor that 2 years.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
so before you got "sick" you were 5'11 and 160....still unaceptable stats...and you did specify....before you edited your first post you said you finished this cycle.....and were asking if it was okay to run another cycle or should you pct....so now you not only are someone who jumped into steroids WAAAYYY before they were ready...but your a liar too...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
post number two has a quote of your original statement....why are you lying?

ThrashMetal

Banned
Awards
Don't listen to *******s. They clearly don't help anyone, they just criticize people because it makes them feel better about themselves. They're lives probably ****ing suck or something. Anyways, your cycle was not prepared correctly man. You need to research every aspect of what your taking, when to take it, what supporting supplements you are taking with it, construct a solid diet, etc. etc. You can't just listen to your friends, chances are they have no idea what they are talking about. That is the most common mistake amongst users of any substance, they listen to theirs friends who don't have a clue. Honestly, I'd hop on a PCT regimen and allow your body to stabilize it's hormone production, nervous system functions, etc. Meanwhile, I'd be seriously enlightening myself about these anabolic compounds, supporting supplements, correct dieting plans, even training programs. Then when you fully understand AAS use and all components involved, pursue an educated cycle. AAS should only be seen as a small percentage of your overall training program. 90% of gains are directly related to your training program, diet, and persistence. The "correct" way to cycle AAS is to first take the time to train until your body reaches a natural plateau. Then, use AAS as a crutch to get you to the next level, per se. I shouldn't tell you this but I only speak the truth, and I'm really only here to help people out like yourself. So, honestly man, **** all these people talking ****. I promise you 95% of them made similar mistakes when they started out and an even higher percentage of them are hypocrites. You really think all these fools waiting years until they naturally reached a plateau to use AAS? Give me a break. Anyways, here's one last tip. DO NOT LISTEN to a single mother****er in here who puts you down before giving you advice. They are clearly not in your best interest and most of them don't have a ****ing clue to begin with. Good luck man.

qwick

Awards
If he asked specific questions he might get some better answers. We criticize because we have some sympathy for him. And quite a few people here do have knowledge. I myself know just the basics and then some. Just FYI, I have a degree in biochemistry and am currently on my way to becoming a DDS.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Don't listen to *******s. They clearly don't help anyone, they just criticize people because it makes them feel better about themselves. They're lives probably ****ing suck or something. Anyways, your cycle was not prepared correctly man. You need to research every aspect of what your taking, when to take it, what supporting supplements you are taking with it, construct a solid diet, etc. etc. You can't just listen to your friends, chances are they have no idea what they are talking about. That is the most common mistake amongst users of any substance, they listen to theirs friends who don't have a clue. Honestly, I'd hop on a PCT regimen and allow your body to stabilize it's hormone production, nervous system functions, etc. Meanwhile, I'd be seriously enlightening myself about these anabolic compounds, supporting supplements, correct dieting plans, even training programs. Then when you fully understand AAS use and all components involved, pursue an educated cycle. AAS should only be seen as a small percentage of your overall training program. 90% of gains are directly related to your training program, diet, and persistence. The "correct" way to cycle AAS is to first take the time to train until your body reaches a natural plateau. Then, use AAS as a crutch to get you to the next level, per se. I shouldn't tell you this but I only speak the truth, and I'm really only here to help people out like yourself. So, honestly man, **** all these people talking ****. I promise you 95% of them made similar mistakes when they started out and an even higher percentage of them are hypocrites. You really think all these fools waiting years until they naturally reached a plateau to use AAS? Give me a break. Anyways, here's one last tip. DO NOT LISTEN to a single mother****er in here who puts you down before giving you advice. They are clearly not in your best interest and most of them don't have a ****ing clue to begin with. Good luck man.

nice rant.....another 160 pounder to the rescue.....i think you guys should start a club and you can talk about how its okay to use aas when you not ready....and make up excuses to tell us guys that did it right....

ThrashMetal

Banned
Awards
Yea? That's great man (not exaggerating). Hopefully you put your knowledge to good use around here. There's too many *******s and not enough people who actually know their **** and give helpful advice. Constructive criticism involves sympathy. Put down's are far from sympathetic. Most people here are not sympathetic and do less helping than criticizing. Personally, I despise them.

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
I agree with ya thrashmetal, for the most part. My first cycle was Test. Enan. for 5weeks and no pct at all. talk about a waste of time, money and production! but i listen to a dumb ass instead of researching every angle. So i agree we have all made mistakes, how else would we learn? but sometimes alittle tough love is how to make someone do the research and study.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why should i be sympathetic to a liar that jumped into a steroid cycle way before he was ready....

ThrashMetal

Banned
Awards
Mooch, your hilarious. My stats are old anyways. I'm not a "body builder" either, I'm an athlete. My goals are different, but that concept probably blows your simple mind. You obviously didn't read my post. I never in my life told anyone to use AAS when they weren't ready. I don't even take AAS, I am just very knowledgeable on the subject. So I give advice when useless ****s like yourself contaminate message boards spewing wasted text.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
my first cycle was well researched and thought out with a proper pct....you know why....becuase im not an idiot....why would you inject something into your body without doing as much research as possible....this is not a game girls....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Mooch, your hilarious. My stats are old anyways. I'm not a "body builder" either, I'm an athlete. My goals are different, but that concept probably blows your simple mind. You obviously didn't read my post. I never in my life told anyone to use AAS when they weren't ready. I don't even take AAS, I am just very knowledgeable on the subject. So I give advice when useless ****s like yourself contaminate message boards spewing wasted text.
your an athlete...what sport? what federation...when was the last time you competed...can you verify this...who are you?

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
wish i had researched my first time! but after that i didnt touch anything for a year of researching

ThrashMetal

Banned
Awards
yea man, life is all about leanring from mistakes. But the most successful people minimize their mistakes by educated themselves on an issue before hand. It's like investing in the stock market. You think Warren Buffet became a billionaire by taking other people's advice? Or do you think he became a billionaire through personal research, which of course involves trial an error (mistakes needed to succeed next time)? Only followers take everyone's word for something, regardless of the subject situation. Like Mooch, he's probably a ****ing lemming here. Fall off a ****ing cliff, it'll do the bottom feeders of this website (avg person) a ****ing favor.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

The people here know quite alot my friend. They have just had to see people who do stupid things to bring steroids and prohormones into a bad light, and it has cost them alot.

Someone who runs a cycle and doesnt know what they are doing can mess themselves up.

And if he ran a 4 week cycle of Test....there must have been zero research done. Not to mention if he doesnt know what he is doing for PCT.

I mean, is it proof of a failing school system that they dont teach critical or analytical thinking anymore? There have probably been over a thousand posts here about abuse or misuse of AAS or PH. Underage, didnt have PCT, improper dosages or cycle length, not enough experience, useless diet.... etc.

They may be harsher, but its because they are tired of seeing the same thing over and over and over.

EDIT: I generally find mooch harsh, but I respect and like the guy, and his knowledge on the subject. He is a good member of the board and contributes alot.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I've honestly never cycled before. For an amateur I'd say I'm pretty familiar with AAS minus the personal experience. I'm nearly 23 and I've decided to pursue a mild beginners cycle after a few years of training. Instead of listing a cycle that I think I should be taking, I'm going to tell you all what I have and I will compare my personal opinions. All your suggestions etc. are much appreciated

this is a quote i pulled from one of your posts....so you have never ran a cycle before and your on here trying to give cycle advice....go back to the supplement section....lol....f#ckin newb...

ThrashMetal

Banned
Awards
LOL, you clearly aren't bright enough to even hold conversation mooch. Do you have to be a professional athlete recognized by a "federation" (hahaha moron) to be considered an athlete? Of course not. But I guess simple concepts are foreign to people with IQ's under the room temperature. I play multiple sports, not affiliated with a "federation" and I was an amateur fighter for about a decade before I decided to make something of my life and pursue a higher education. But stop hijacking this person's thread with your uselessness.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea man, life is all about leanring from mistakes. But the most successful people minimize their mistakes by educated themselves on an issue before hand. It's like investing in the stock market. You think Warren Buffet became a billionaire by taking other people's advice? Or do you think he became a billionaire through personal research, which of course involves trial an error (mistakes needed to succeed next time)? Only followers take everyone's word for something, regardless of the subject situation. Like Mooch, he's probably a ****ing lemming here. Fall off a ****ing cliff, it'll do the bottom feeders of this website (avg person) a ****ing favor.
The OP isn't looking for educating.. He is looking for a spoon feeding.. It is EASY to educate yourself, with the amount of info out there today..

If he was interested in educating himself, he would have already came to the conclusion that at 160lbs, he may not be ready for yet ANOTHER cycle of steroids..

If i gained 9lbs off my first cycle, i'd be ****ing PISSED, and i would want to know wtf i did wrong.. I wouldn't be on here looking for advice on when to start another failure of a cycle.

qwick

Awards
So much hostility here. Lets just all agree that the KID should have done his homework first.

Now if you would like to ask a legitimate question, instead of wtf do I do, we may be able to help you. PM me if you can't get a good response on here and I will see what I can do for you.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
LOL, you clearly aren't bright enough to even hold conversation mooch. Do you have to be a professional athlete recognized by a "federation" (hahaha moron) to be considered an athlete? Of course not. But I guess simple concepts are foreign to people with IQ's under the room temperature. I play multiple sports, not affiliated with a "federation" and I was an amateur fighter for about a decade before I decided to make something of my life and pursue a higher education. But stop hijacking this person's thread with your uselessness.
so what your saying is you played basketball at the ymca...and you wrestled with the boys in the back yard....lol...yes for you to tell me that you are an athlete you had better be an athlete...not just some loser who thinks they have an athletic build....

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
After 5 yrs. of bodybuilding and 2 cycles im still learning alot thanks to people like you and mooch. i take it all n and juggle around ya know? i have learned that this is alot like politics, alot of it is off someone else and else and else's theory. but the fine tunning is to trial and error. i just try to find what works for me with alot of reading and listening too. hell my pct is my struggle always. so many things out there and so diffrent too.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
isnt it funny how many people used to fight mma....or used to be huge....

ThrashMetal

Banned
Awards
It's insane how people hate life so much they have to take it out on the productive people in society. I'm only here to help people out. If you can't see that and respect that than ignore it. Are you really going to waste everyone's time arguing none-sense? Doctors can prescribe steroids. Do you think there are doctors who've never had personal experience with steroids that prescribe them anyways? YES, OF COURSE THEY'RE ARE. I'd say most have no personal AAS experience. So are you going to discredit them for not having personal experience? I'm not comparing myself to a doctor, but I have a plethora of knowledge about AAS use. I've been around it for a long time. i've spent hours doing research only because i'm interested in it. So wise up. seriously, quit wasting everyone's time with your wasteful posts.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's insane how people hate life so much they have to take it out on the productive people in society. I'm only here to help people out. If you can't see that and respect that than ignore it. Are you really going to waste everyone's time arguing none-sense? Doctors can prescribe steroids. Do you think there are doctors who've never had personal experience with steroids that prescribe them anyways? YES, OF COURSE THEY'RE ARE. I'd say most have no personal AAS experience. So are you going to discredit them for not having personal experience? I'm not comparing myself to a doctor, but I have a plethora of knowledge about AAS use. I've been around it for a long time. i've spent hours doing research only because i'm interested in it. So wise up. seriously, quit wasting everyone's time with your wasteful posts.
And this is why "most" Dr's know jack **** about steroids, how to properly dose them, etc..:laugh:

Just because they can prescribe something, doesn't make them an authority on the subject..

Some of the dumbest **** i have ever heard regarding steroids, was at the hands of Dr's..

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
dude...ive read your posts....you are an idiot...your not here to help out....you told easy (who is one of the most respected people on this board) that only an idiot would listen to his advice....i dont like you...you have no knowledge of aas....stop trying to sound like your experienced or something...we can see straight through you

ThrashMetal

Banned
Awards
Easy does more damage than good. He is the guy whose posts = uselessness > constructiveness. You guys just can't stand selfless people who are here to help other people out. Your estrogen levels must be too damn high. Quit crying and starting arguments over the internet and put yourself to use somehow.

ThrashMetal

Banned
Awards
I guess your estrogen levels really are too high. So i'll treat you like a ****ing girl. You know what hunny... you're right. LOL.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quit crying and starting arguments over the internet and put yourself to use somehow.
Coming from a guy, who's entire post history is "arguing with people over the internet"..

Get lost..

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Easy does more damage than good. He is the guy whose posts = uselessness > constructiveness. You guys just can't stand selfless people who are here to help other people out. Your estrogen levels must be too damn high. Quit crying and starting arguments over the internet and put yourself to use somehow.

show me where in your posting that you have made a genuine selfless contribution....every thread youve been on youve been insulting and rude...you have no knowledge of the things you are commenting on and you act like your some type of steroid guru....youve never even run a cycle....get a life bro....

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I've honestly never cycled before. For an amateur I'd say I'm pretty familiar with AAS minus the personal experience. I'm nearly 23 and I've decided to pursue a mild beginners cycle after a few years of training. Instead of listing a cycle that I think I should be taking, I'm going to tell you all what I have and I will compare my personal opinions. All your suggestions etc. are much appreciated

this is a quote i pulled from one of your posts....so you have never ran a cycle before and your on here trying to give cycle advice....go back to the supplement section....lol....f#ckin newb...

Mooch when I saw your post that started out like that I was thinking,"now I know that is a load of horse ****. because it would be impossible for him to know so much and not have done any gear."
but then you revealed you were quoting someone else in the second paragraph. Had me confused there for a second.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Mooch when I saw your post that started out like that I was thinking,"now I know that is a load of horse ****. because it would be impossible for him to know so much and not have done any gear."
but then you revealed you were quoting someone else in the second paragraph. Had me confused there for a second.
yeah that guy had me all pissed off and i didnt take the time to quote him properly....i noticed after i posted....