Anadrol,Var,winni???

Partyboy617

Partyboy617

Awards
I have done a couple of cycles..In the past. Want to pick some more experienced peoples brains or get input..

If I do those there stack do I need hcg and arimdex durning or just PCT??

Any advice would be great

Im 5.7 180lbs, 13% BF now want to be maybe if possible 190 with 9% BF

Thanks alot

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I have done a couple of cycles..In the past. Want to pick some more experienced peoples brains or get input..

Thanks alot
If you take those 3 compounds you would be an IDIOT!!

A: Try to never take more then one oral!!

B: Take **** that goes together, anadrol do not go with winny or var and var and winny are very similar.

Just take var for 6-8 weeks if you can afford it.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established

Thanks alot
oh god

first of all, anadrol should NEVER be taken without test!!!

EVER!

second of all, stacking those three is stupid.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
one could run ONE of the mentioned orals for 4-6 week.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards

Thanks alot
Highly doubt you did any cycles, if you did i hope they weren't as f'd up as the one your considering.

If you really want some constructive criticism you might want to take a different route - Testosterone / Injectable Winni / Anavar - OR - Testosterone / Anadrol - and work around that.
And taking arimdex on cycle would be smart. (.5mg EOD)

Partyboy617

Partyboy617

Awards
Thanks allot.. I only have access to those now. So waiting till some sust. comes around is What I should do.. Also Its a good idea to only use A50's in the begining of the cycle right.. So maybe 2-3 weeks on that with sust. then switch to var... Or do you think winni I would get better results..I apprieciete the fact that you guys think Im a retard thats what I needed to hear before starting a cycle.. Id rather hear it from you training ppl. Then just do something stupid and mess myself up. Thats w hy I joined this site...

Ps. I have done several cycles just was always a test and EQ ot test and tren..

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Thanks allot.. I only have access to those now. So waiting till some sust. comes around is What I should do.. Also Its a good idea to only use A50's in the begining of the cycle right.. So maybe 2-3 weeks on that with sust. then switch to var... Or do you think winni I would get better results..I apprieciete the fact that you guys think Im a retard thats what I needed to hear before starting a cycle.. Id rather hear it from you training ppl. Then just do something stupid and mess myself up. Thats w hy I joined this site...

Ps. I have done several cycles just was always a test and EQ ot test and tren..
Personally, I wouldn't throw winstrol or anavar into a cycle that starts with anadrol. Test and anadrol is a bulking cycle.