Test Cycle 16 weeks

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
1-3 Prop 600mg/wk
1-13 Enth 750mg/wk (maybe 800mg)
13-16 Prop 600mg/wk
1-16 Letro 1mg E3D (not gonna play around anymore)
Any Suggestion for Oral?

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 150/100/50
PP recovery stack(ill begin this slightly before PCT

Experience : Test Cycle, PP,Mdrol, Epi,
Goals: Lean bulk then slice 'n dice!
Plan: 9 Weeks Bulk/ 5 week Shred

In PCT, keeping macros at maintenance be reasonable to keep gains?

Any Advice is appreciated...

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
how many cycles of test have you done before.. i dont think you need such high doses, you could gain just as well on less... plus if you have only run a simple test only cycle before... why not just add an oral to the begining of cycle as well as something at the end to help tighten up...

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Answering for TheeBC - His comp just busted and wanted me to check. As far as I know, we're gonna run the same cycle, so ill just take over the thread, lol.

1 Test cycle, with kick starter and finishing oral. We both agreed the orals were a bit much on us. BP especially felt screwed.

Maybe prop in the beginning, then cruise on an oral for 4-6 weeks. (depending on which)

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
thats alot prop and test is a bit excessive! pct will have to be much longer imo and you're gonna have to taper off that much letro! HCG?

x2 on the oral...and/or why not just run straight prop? you already got 6 weeks there why not just go for the 10-12. this will cut down your cycle duration. you also seem to be worried about sides with all that letro. prop will clear your system faster if they arise!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
So,

Would prop be more reasonable at 400mg/wk? For 1-3wk

I personally wanted to be on longer, so I can shred some BF while on test at the end. I tend to drop a lot of EVERYTHING when cutting.
12 week lean bulk, 4 week cut, PCT maintain.

HCG Absolutely! not sure on the protocol. yet. couple in mind though.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i was leaning towards one or the other with or without an oral...mixing esters can be a pain in the ass! i personally wouldn't use prop as a kicker especially if you run 16 weeks! whats a week and a half extra wait. prop should give you a less wet look too.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i would say, drop the prop in the first 3 weeks and kickstart with dbol instead.

careful running clomid that high

also, what's the reason for running prop at the end of the cycle. idk, i don't see it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
The 500iu/wk x 2 was more my preference. HCG lasts about a month? right?

side note - source... bummer hes gone.
if u mix with BAC water its supposedly good for up to 60 days. but from personal experience i feel that it loses potency over the 60 days

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
i would say, drop the prop in the first 3 weeks and kickstart with dbol instead.

careful running clomid that high

also, what's the reason for running prop at the end of the cycle. idk, i don't see it.
Well, dbol is mostly water, wasn't gonna dig that plus the "high" rate of gyno supposedly and im not looking for any risks, if you can tell from my letro. Im more a cosmetic gym rat than strength too. Prop's purpose was to be anabolic from day one till the last day. then cut it off and begin.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
What other compound could you guys recommend to stack with this?

if I did a 12 week lean bulk and a 4 week cut(HARD CUT), then maintenance PCT. when I try to cut down, **** goes down in every aspect, I hope cutting on test will make it easier.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
after mixed it should stay refridgerated
yeah I keep mine in the back of the fridge behind the drawers :]

Im still leaning for prop for 3 weeks, 400mg/wk. Then run Enth stand alone 700mgs13 weeks , use Winny at the end till test clears, begin PCT

500iu's x2 a week of HCG

1-3 Prop 400mg/wk
1-13 Enth 700mg/wk
11-16 Winny
1-14 Letro 1mg E3D; taper off after week 14.

I just did a search on winny for dosing, i found 15-25mg, I thought it was along the 40mg or 60mg?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
bump? or leave prop alone and stick with a oral? I have phera ive been wanting to use but I dont wanna screw up all my levels before test kicks in.

TaterNutz00

Awards
bro, prop is my favorite test by far!! do what you said you were gonna do just do clomid 100/100/50/50. and i always take something for my joints when i use winny. cause it sucks so much water out of you. bad for ur joints dude!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
bro, prop is my favorite test by far!! do what you said you were gonna do just do clomid 100/100/50/50. and i always take something for my joints when i use winny. cause it sucks so much water out of you. bad for ur joints dude!
why do you like prop?

ill hop on cissus when I get on winny and use Glucos and MSM when first begin the cycle

TaterNutz00

Awards
higher test weight. stacks well. and you get rid of side's easier (if you even get'em).
you dont like it?

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
yeah especially with letro...weeks 11-14 might be rough in the gym, but I don't know your body at all. That's just what would come to my mind right away because I have little bitch joints anyway. I suppose it would be hard to avoid dry joints when trying to "tighten up" though. Alright enough of my pointless input. I'm jealous.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
So...I've been rethinking this.

1-13 Test Enth 750mg /wk
1-3 Test Prop 400mg/wk ( I AM GOING TO HATE EOD INJECTION!!!!) *** THIS IS A MAYBE***
12-16 Epidrol 30/40/40/50
1-14 HCG 500iu x2/wk
1-16 Letro 1mg E3D

PCT
17-20 Nolva 40/40/20/20
17-20 Clomid 100/100/50/50
15-20 Sustain Alpha 5/5/5/4/4
15-20 Endoamp
15-20 Toco-8
15-20 Possible Test Booster

My goal is to split this cycle up into a cut/bulk regimen. Then recover in PCT.

TaterNutz00

Awards
So...I've been rethinking this.

1-13 Test Enth 750mg /wk
1-3 Test Prop 400mg/wk ( I AM GOING TO HATE EOD INJECTION!!!!) *** THIS IS A MAYBE***
Prop shots got me soar as hell!! Only the first 3 shots or so, then it stopped. Outer thigh was best for me.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Prop shots got me soar as hell!! Only the first 3 shots or so, then it stopped. Outer thigh was best for me.
Thanks ill look into it doing my quad, I figured that'd be the next spot.

I want to start this cycle asap, however, im on Epi right now, im thinking finishing up this 6 weeker as im on my 4th right now... then PCT 4 weeks, then go natty for a while, then jump on this 16 weeker.

Anyone against Clen or Ephedra 2 on 2 off throughout the cycle?

TaterNutz00

Awards
Anyone against Clen or Ephedra 2 on 2 off throughout the cycle?

I would ride with what your original plan was. When I use Prop, I actually lose weight the first two wks. Prop cuts me up!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
alright, whats usually the next easiest spot to pin, shoulder, glute, quad, ???

Also...Why couldn't I get 2 mls to fit in my quad last time?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
alright, whats usually the next easiest spot to pin, shoulder, glute, quad, ???

Also...Why couldn't I get 2 mls to fit in my quad last time?
quad definitely because its right infront of u and u can use 2 hands if u need.

what size needles were u using to not be able to get in 2cc's?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I think 23g. yeah...small mofo's im a pussy, it takes forever and I have to push so hard!

First time i had my friend do it, he was scared and when he pinned me, he was scared cause it was hard to push in,he pulled out everytime, haha I ended up getting pinned 3x in one side of my glute.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder then glute. Quad shots make me limp for several days or more especially with prop.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Ive only used test E before, is prop a WHOLE different story? QV?

TaterNutz00

Awards
IMO, Prop is the shiz! You can cut up or bulk up with it. Test weight is higher too

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
You think shoulder, glute, and quad is enough for pinning maybe a 8 week cycle of prop? Ive been rethinking my use of steroids in general, maybe do some blitz cycles, high dosage, get on, and get off asap. my lady and I had a interesting conversation about it...

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
That should work out just fine. That leaves you with six pinning locations which is plenty

UKStrength

Shoulder then glute. Quad shots make me limp for several days or more especially with prop.
Really? I didn't mind quad shots, now delts were another matter entirely...:(

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i dont know- some people can do them just fine(quads) but they always make me sore no matter what i use....makes walking less than ideal, dont get me started on stairs... my delts dont even seem to get sore 3/4 of the time even with prop. glutes are pretty painless as well as long as you do it towards the outside of your butt cheek so you're not sitting on the inject spot!

jdobrze1

Awards
I know it is a little late but if you are using insulin pokers are they looked at differently than other ones as far as the cc's go