hello im new! and need help for a cycle

supershah

supershah

Awards
hey all, im currently 5'8" 185lbs with a bf% of about 12%. Planning to compete again in about a years time. Have been bbing for 8 years and competing for 5 years. Been taking natyural supplements like whey, bcaa, NO, etc etc and now im planning to take more extreme stuffs. :p Im kinda new thou to prohormones and pct, these stuffs so im gonna need help from the PROs here :)

for starters, im currently 2 weeks into my APS Finavol, after a month of this, i will start a pct of LG sciences Formadrol Xtreme+ I-GH-1. I dont know what will happen after this but upon reading many treads here, seems like that isnt enough. Ive read that people here stack with many stuffs. and i would like to know what is a good stack to take after my current one ends!

Any idea of what to take? I plan on taking EST Methyl E, what can i stack taht with? Also, whats a good pct to take afterwards? During the pct phase, do i need a natural test booster to help keep my gains/prevent my loss like ZMA and tribulus?

Any kind help is greatly appreciated!

:):)

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
you'll need to take some time off after your current cycle ends, at least the same amount of time your last cycle and pct lasted...

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
hey all, im currently 5'8" 185lbs with a bf% of about 12%. Planning to compete again in about a years time. Have been bbing for 8 years and competing for 5 years. Been taking natyural supplements like whey, bcaa, NO, etc etc and now im planning to take more extreme stuffs. :p Im kinda new thou to prohormones and pct, these stuffs so im gonna need help from the PROs here :)

for starters, im currently 2 weeks into my APS Finavol, after a month of this, i will start a pct of LG sciences Formadrol Xtreme+ I-GH-1. I dont know what will happen after this but upon reading many treads here, seems like that isnt enough. Ive read that people here stack with many stuffs. and i would like to know what is a good stack to take after my current one ends!

Any idea of what to take? I plan on taking EST Methyl E, what can i stack taht with? Also, whats a good pct to take afterwards? During the pct phase, do i need a natural test booster to help keep my gains/prevent my loss like ZMA and tribulus?

Any kind help is greatly appreciated!

:):)
I'm pretty sure what you have there is a superdrol clone and your pct is not good at all. You need to go to the pct section and read all night long! That is ridiculous!

supershah

supershah

Awards
crap! sorry. any quick solutions? reading up will take weeks. :S

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Your best bet would probably be to order a SERM. Nolvadex is the cheapest and most effective IMO. Just add that to your PCT, go 2 months clean after you finish 3 weeks of nolva at 20 mg's, using a natty test boosters and creatine and whatever else non-hormonal you like, then, if you want to run epithio, there are more cost effective options than Methyl E, just look around for the same chemical make-up. Good luck with sex after you finish your finavol for awhile.

supershah

supershah

Awards
Your best bet would probably be to order a SERM. Nolvadex is the cheapest and most effective IMO. Just add that to your PCT, go 2 months clean after you finish 3 weeks of nolva at 20 mg's, using a natty test boosters and creatine and whatever else non-hormonal you like, then, if you want to run epithio, there are more cost effective options than Methyl E, just look around for the same chemical make-up. Good luck with sex after you finish your finavol for awhile.
hey what do u mean good luck with sex? u mean my sex drive will drop?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
hey what do u mean good luck with sex? u mean my sex drive will drop?
Yeah! You are probably going to be shut down pretty good! That is the whole point of a good pct! Not to add to the situation, but do you have any support so supps for on cycle to battle sides like bp, liver damage,prostate support,ect!? Superdrol and its clones is one of the harshest and most potent compounds ouy there.

supershah

supershah

Awards
currently im only taking milk thistle., ANy other stuffs htat i must know of? Thanks!

supershah

supershah

Awards
[

Any threads here can i can read on about countering these side effects?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Check out cycle assist by CEL or anabolic innovation makes cycle support. You can also get all the ingredients individually. One of the two above would probably be the better option though. Check them out!! Are you experiencing any sides or anything out ordinary(headaches, trouble urinating, ect) I have personally never run a superdrol clone before because of the sides associated with it! I would expect you to be experiencing some them. Like I super is supposedly a beast without mercy!!

supershah

supershah

Awards
sory to ask, but whats a superdrol? prohomone noob here. :)

supershah

supershah

Awards
erm this is my first time ever after 8 years of gymming taht i begin taking these stuffs. So far, im not feelign anything strange, except that probably i get a little stronger in my lifts? but thats about all. For now i guess :)

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
sory to ask, but whats a superdrol? prohomone noob here. :)
No its a steroid. The compound is already active without a conversion. What you have is a clone (same compund).
How long have you been on cycle? What you have is very strong if it is a legit clone! There is a superdrol for dummies thread on here somewhere. It would take too long for me to find it on my phone. I would search for it on the forum. Just use the search feature @ the top of the page.

What you are doing sir is playing Russian roulette with what you have going on there. Good luck and next time do a little research before taking steroids!!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
holy sh*t ! :(
Sorry to sound like a ****. I bet you bought this in a local supplement shop. I have seen it in one here in st Louis for 60 dollars a bottle (LOL). The. Problem with this is that 95 percent of those sales people don't know what they are talking about. That's why they sold you a steroid and without informing you. However, some of the blame falls on you for just blindly following the advice of some random person. You are in the right place for answers though! Hopefully one of the more knowledgeable members can give you some good advice as to what to do now that you have Already started.

supershah

supershah

Awards
thanks a lot dude for ur help, hopefully ur one of them who would guide me thru. :)

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude no need to worry finavol isnt superdrol. finavol is tren. its non methyl 19nor. product. still need a pct but it is not sd

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
dude no need to worry finavol isnt superdrol. finavol is tren. its non methyl 19nor. product. still need a pct but it is not sd

Looks like your right. I have seen a finavol in a local supp shop that is superdrol though! Must be a different company. Still a pretty strong compund though. I know that first hand!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Dude, go to google and type in tren, superdrol, and pct, and side affects of each.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
tren is .. ?
tren is a prohormone (precursor) to the steroid dienelone. order some clomid and dose it around 100/75/50/50 - that's 100mg for week 1, 75 for week 2, etc. you should be fine with clomid and your test booster and GH support. next time you should look into cycle support by AI to keep your blood pressure in check, which must be pretty high right now. also, you don't need milk thistle if it is indeed tren that you're taking :)

if in fact you are on superdrol, you need different advice. on the bottle, list the ingredient for us to clear up any confusion.

1234abcd

Awards
at what point should the AI cycle support be started with the tren cycle?

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks prior like with anything else? i don't know

supershah

supershah

Awards
tren is a prohormone (precursor) to the steroid dienelone. order some clomid and dose it around 100/75/50/50 - that's 100mg for week 1, 75 for week 2, etc. you should be fine with clomid and your test booster and GH support. next time you should look into cycle support by AI to keep your blood pressure in check, which must be pretty high right now. also, you don't need milk thistle if it is indeed tren that you're taking :)

if in fact you are on superdrol, you need different advice. on the bottle, list the ingredient for us to clear up any confusion.
its 19-norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione .

so is it a prohormone, steroid, tren, or superdrol?

supershah

supershah

Awards
hi guys, i need to know something its kinda noob but here goes. i need to know what does what, like i know that milk thistle is for liver support.

bp support = celery seed? how about other organs that are effected during a cycle/pct and what are the ingredients that counters it?

ive read some pct products that contain Saw Palmetto , Milk thistle, celery seed extract. each does what? hmm...

also ive read somewhere that natural test boosters like ZMA n trib is enough for a PCT. is theres some truth to it?

supershah

supershah

Awards
ive read from this forum that a SERM have to be part of a PCT no matter what. Ive got my so-called pct (LG Sciences Formadrol)already together with my finavol, in its ingredient it contains :

SERM COMPLEX 178mg
Ellagic Acid
Ginger Extract
Piperine
Quercetine

will that replace a true SERM like nolvadex/clomid? or its still not enough and i have to take a real serm?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks prior like with anything else? i don't know
yes, 2 weeks prior so the hawthorn berries have a chance to start working.
its 19-norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione .

so is it a prohormone, steroid, tren, or superdrol?
so its a prohormone called tren.
hi guys, i need to know something its kinda noob but here goes. i need to know what does what, like i know that milk thistle is for liver support.

bp support = celery seed? how about other organs that are effected during a cycle/pct and what are the ingredients that counters it?
celery seed extract, hawthorn berries and polisconal (SP?) are your blood pressure support.
ive read some pct products that contain Saw Palmetto , Milk thistle, celery seed extract. each does what? hmm...

also ive read somewhere that natural test boosters like ZMA n trib is enough for a PCT. is theres some truth to it?
celery seed extract, hawthorn berries and polisconal (SP?) are your blood pressure support. you might be able to recover with only ZMA or trib, but is it worth it to you to guess wrong? clomid in addition to stopping any gyno you may get is also great for restarting test levels. between the clomid and a mild test booster like ZMA or trib you should be fine. i'd rather get a great test booster and KNOW i'll be fine :) do what you want though - its your body.

defyance

Awards
19-norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione is tren..you never know what will be enough for pct..so it's always better to be safe than sorry. meaning zma and trib might not be good enough