EQ running time
- 12-27-2003, 02:33 AM
- 12-27-2003, 02:37 AM
12 weeks minimum IMO
- 12-27-2003, 03:08 AM
Is that because it is a slower acting aas?
12-27-2003, 01:56 PM
Yes, It's a very long ester ('slow acting'). It's along the same lines as a decanoate or undecanoate ester.Originally Posted by PitMann
FYI: EQ is Boldenolone Undecylenate (Undecylenate being the ester in question)
12-27-2003, 02:18 PM
So to yield the best results it's best ran around 16wks.......
12-27-2003, 03:35 PM
Yes sir, 16 weeks would be a good go at it. As Matthew D said, you should go a minimum of 12 weeks on EQ.Originally Posted by PitMann
12-27-2003, 05:10 PM
sorry to high jack your thread here but...which do you guys think is better EQ or DECA? I know its kind of like a personal preference but in my upcoming cycle im not sure which i want to run. Here is my dilema:
1) both are long acting
2) im going to be using letrozole for my upcoming cycle so the water retension wont be a problem for both
3) one will give me a hunger increase, and the other will make me go limp...but im running test too
4) i plan on running for about 16-20 weeks
5) they are both along the same price
So which one should i go with?
12-27-2003, 05:28 PM
If you're gonna go 16-20 weks then i'd go with EQ. Deca is great but i usually start getting deca dick around week 7-8 and going 16-20 weeks would make impotence a big problem post cycle. I also like EQ cuz I can stack it with fina.
12-27-2003, 05:30 PM
Personally, I much rather prefer EQ. But, as you said both have their positives and negatives and really comes down to how you personally react to the stuff. I'd recommend EQ though over Nandrolone Decanoate.Originally Posted by Blindfaith
12-27-2003, 06:47 PM
I think 10 weeks is sufficient. Longer would be fine but if you do not desire to have a 14 week cycle, 10 weeks will work.
12-27-2003, 11:12 PM
well for me personally I always go with the eq. but another option you may have is to use both, which works suprisingly well. always run the eq higher than the deca, and yes you still have to use test.Originally Posted by Blindfaith
Similar Forum Threads
- By DreamWeaver in forum Finaflex-Redefine NutritionReplies: 248Last Post: 07-04-2012, 09:04 AM
- By the42nd in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2005, 02:27 AM
- By Pec in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-23-2004, 12:59 PM
- By Forster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2003, 12:39 AM