SERM or PCT after Decabolen cycle?

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
Yea I know it's another thread about my decabolen cycle but you guys out there seem to know your s*** when it comes to post-cycle. Gonna run a cycle of decabolen which is a hdrol50, sd and p-flex clone. Plan on runnin some Liver Longer before, during and after for that aspect. Her's my question. Will I need a SERM like clomid or nolva or just a good PCT due to the high concentration of methylated compounds in decabolen? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
Is it pretty easy to get ahold of some online or do you gotta know the right people? Always went with otc PCT's in the past...

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
ok found some decently priced nolva and clomid. what's better for a cycle like mine, clomid or nolva? and at what dosage?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
research dude.... this **** is talked about everywhere. people run diff things at diff doses.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
we're not here to spoonfeed, u should be able to anwser all these questions urself if u did 2 minutes of research

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
we're not here to spoonfeed, u should be able to anwser all these questions urself if u did 2 minutes of research
Got it bro I research everything as far as supps and ph/ps go, I'd be an idiot not to. Just that theres a wealth of info out here and it takes out some of the legwork, ya know? Ok gonna run 40/20/20/20 of nolva after, ai cycle support during and formex after... sounds like a sound plan to me. Trust me ive run s*** like sostenol 250, tren 250, etc. in the past and have always taken precautions, and been trainin intensely for 3+ years as well....