You stole my cycle! :D

Look good to me.....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting next week. I've changed it around so much but it pretty much looks like that instead I'm going 8 weeks and starting the fina from 1-6 and ending with winny 2-8.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Bobo
Starting next week. I've changed it around so much but it pretty much looks like that instead I'm going 8 weeks and starting the fina from 1-6 and ending with winny 2-8.
Thats also a good idea as well....

WYD

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
too short imo , u atleast need to get 12 weeks on a cutting cycle bro .....

and dont start ur clen use from first week , u r directly desensitising the receptors , they get dull for the rest of the cycle , start of with the ea stack ....

keep the cycle the same , minor changes ,run prop the first 6 weeks at 150 mg eod , tren the second 6 weeks , run eq at 500 mg thro out .... winny at the beginning or end as u choose ....

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I would run the prop and fina 75mg ed 1-8 and the winny 50mg ed 3-8. Don't be afraid to use the fina for 8 weeks, people see better results the longer they run it. Personally I have run it for 9 weeks and saw my best results the last three.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Here you go WYD- I Think this will be a good read for you on your upcoming cycle.....

Originally posted by CYCLEON at Anabolic Review

Formula for Cycling and Dosing T3
One subject that keeps coming up that many people have difficulty is with properly dosing and tapering T3.

Now while THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER for the persistent rumor that improper t3 use will shut down your thyroid forever, it is also not something to take lightly and like all AAS, should be respected. Ive come up with a formula based on the research Ive done, and both theory as well as practical experience point that it should work well for your fat burning goals as well as give you a proper taper so that the thyroid is able to recover its normal function as quickly as possible. The key to this is having a long enough taper coming off of it. Since origionally designing this formula some will note that I have taken 5% off of the ramp period and placed it toward the back taper insted - this is because I have become convinced that in the presences of exogeneous supplementation, the thyroid shuts down fairly quickly and so the better to spend that time on the taper down.

NOTE 1: If you have never used T3 before, it is suggested that you lessen your constant time and increase your ramp up period to determin your reaction to t3 before heavy use.

NOTE 2: Synthroid (t4) may also be used to good effect with this formula but of course the maximums are diffferent - the ratio of t4:t3 is about 4:1 or 4.5:1 so 100mcg of t3=about 400-450mcg of t4

Its pretty simple really – 5/40/55 is a time-based formula whereby X% of the time of the entire cycle should be spent in one of 3 periods – up/constant/down:

RULE – 1
5% of the time is spent ramping up to your maximum
40% of the time is at your maximum
55% of the time is spent ramping down to cessation (nothing)

RULE – 2
Each up/down period is further broken down into equal segments for each dosing level with the emphasis being the dosing level toward the end of the period.

RULE – 3
I dont ever recommend taking more than 125mcg per day and 100mcg will do for most. Above this amount is quite catabolic without hefty concurrent doses of AAS. There are those who advocate higher doses and it is feasible to do so but IMO the effectiveness gains above 100-125mcg are not really worth it.

An example for a 20-day cycle with a max of 100mcg ED using 25mcg pills. Calculate the number of days of each period first (Notice that where the up/down period is unable to be broken into 3 exactly equal parts, the extra is put on the dose level at the last part of the period. (.5) means 1/2 a pill or 12.5mcg

UP CONST DOWN
4 days 6days 10days
5% 40% 55%
2 44444444 33222111.5.5.5

An example for a 60-day cycle with a max of 125mcg ED using 25mcg pills. Notice that where the up/down period is unable to be broken into 3 exactly equal parts, the extra is put on the dose level at the last part of the period.

UP CONST DOWN
12 days 18days 30days
5% 40% 55%
234 555555555555555555555555 44444433333322222221111111.5.5.5.5.5.5.5

Hope this helps someone!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
too short imo , u atleast need to get 12 weeks on a cutting cycle bro .....

For contest shape yeah, but if you looking for 6-8%, 8 weeks is fine. Of course it all depends on where you start from. I try to keep around or under (if i'm lucky) 10% year round.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
More good T3 info. from Fitnessgeared.com (Some things I didnt know in this one....)

Liothyronine is readily available to body tissues. Following oral administration, about 95% of the dose is absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract in 4 hours. The onset of activity of liothyronine is rapid, occurring within a few hours. Maximum pharmacologic response occurs within 2 or 3 days, providing early clinical response. The biological half-life is about 2.5 days. The drug has a rapid cut off of activity, which permits quick dosage adjustment and facilitates control of the effects of overdosage, should they occur. Liothyronine is metabolized to deiodinated and conjugated metabolites which are excreted in the urine.

It is not necessary to divide daily maintenance doses. Although liothyronine has a rapid cut-off, its metabolic effects persist for a few days following discontinuance

Some more infro taken from the site:

http://thyroid.about.com/health/thy...yroid-drugs.htm

1. Always check the prescription against what you receive. Don't allow generic substitutions.
2. Most doctors feel that taking thyroid hormone on an empty stomach allows for maximum absorption.
3. Many practitioners advise that you allow at least one hour before eating, because it allows for maximum absorption.
4. Be consistent about a high-fiber diet. If you start or stop eating high-fiber, get your thyroid rechecked, because it may change your absorption.
5. Many experts recommend you take vitamins or supplements with iron at least two to three hours apart from thyroid hormone. Iron can interfere with thyroid hormone absorption if taken too close together.
6. Be careful about taking calcium and calcium-fortified orange juice at the same time as thyroid hormone. Allow at least 2-3 hours apart, so absorption is not affected.
7. Don't take antacids within two hours of thyroid hormone. Allow at least 2-3 hours apart, so absorption is not affected.
*8. Watch for interactions with antidepressants & thyroid hormone. Zoloft, Paxil and Prozac can make thyroid meds more or less effective. Talk to your doctor.
9. Don't stop taking thyroid hormone when you're pregnant or breastfeeding. It's necessary for you and your baby's health. Talk to your doctor about adjusting to the right dosage.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't be afraid to use the fina for 8 weeks, people see better results the longer they run it.
The majority do not. In fact the majority recieve little effects after week 6 or 7 and also increase your chances of being shutdown HARD. 8 weeks of fina is the MAX. Most people use for 6.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah its kind of nice. Didn't you know anarchists prefer keto? :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yeah its kind of nice. Didn't you know anarchists prefer keto? :D
Id have liposuction before I would do keto. Something about starving my body of the most important macronutrient bothers me :) Anarchists prefer what the common man doesnt ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You confused man! Here, have a slim jim....it will make you feel better. ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You really know how to hurt a man deep YJ.......:eek:

:D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go produce more diabetic causing, fat producing glucose you Carb Pimp! ;)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Go produce more diabetic causing, fat producing glucose you Carb Pimp! ;)
Ok Anti-Carb Superstar .... go eat your slim jim you're brain obviously isnt functioning with that carb depletion.... :)

DarCSA

Awards
I am thankful I have never had to use products like the keto brand. I just wonder if they taste as bad as they look. LOL! Hope you get your weight to where you want WYD. Good luck on the cutting.

Bozz

Awards
I'd like to see a bit longer of a cycle too, but it should do for what you want. Are you going to use site injects with this in hopes of putting on a bit of size or what?? Just curious as i know i'll be going this route with my next cycle to see how it works. Then again it will be ED injects for damn near 16weeks

bOZz

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by DarCSA
I am thankful I have never had to use products like the keto brand. I just wonder if they taste as bad as they look. LOL! Hope you get your weight to where you want WYD. Good luck on the cutting.

LOL thanks bro....  The other day I made a keto bread recipe I found off the net.  It had soy protein isolate, eggs, baking powder, heavy whipping cream, and some other stuff...  So, I mixed it all up and tossed into a pan.  It starting baking and rising and looked and smelled awesome.  It actually smelled like a cupcake!  I was sure I was in for a treat.  So, the stuff is finished and Im standing there with my buddy.  I said, ok, Im going to try it.  He says, me too.  So I take a bite and immediately say... DONT...

Let me tell you, this stuff was friggen disgusting.  The recipe called for 6 eggs....and the bread had a sickening egg like texture.  It didn't even remotely taste like a bread product.  I later found out that I put baking soda in, instead of baking powder, but the recipe only called for 2 tsp, that it probably wouldn't have made that much of a difference.  All in all, im afraid to try the Keto bread sold on some of these sites.  Has anyone tried them?  What about the keto pizza crusts?  heheh

Peace

WYD

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here Bobo...... here's your SuperBowl Sunday snack!

Actually heres a really good site for keto foods @ good prices...
Bobo's Keto Outlet
SuperBowl Sunday will be a carb-up day! The problem here is that the Eagles might be in it. If they are and lose I'll probably end up in jail and the diet will have to stop. :D

DarCSA

Awards
Sorry to hear it WYD. Damn I thought it would have tasted better than that. If they can make Olean taste ok I thought they could do the same with keto. Damn good thing I buy bread from the store. I think I will stick with it for a while before I ever have to try something that bad. Hope you find some better recipes.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by DarCSA
Sorry to hear it WYD. Damn I thought it would have tasted better than that. If they can make Olean taste ok I thought they could do the same with keto. Damn good thing I buy bread from the store. I think I will stick with it for a while before I ever have to try something that bad. Hope you find some better recipes.
Thanks bro...it was funny... the title of the recipe was: You'll never need another bread recipe.  Second thing that comes out of my mouth after I tell my friend not to try it is, "Damn, this is horrible, I need another bread recipe!" :D

Im going to try some of the low carb stuff they sell.  The pizza, bread, and maybe some other stuff.  Its worth a shot....

WYD

jcp2

Awards
  • Established

The majority do not. In fact the majority recieve little effects after week 6 or 7 and also increase your chances of being shutdown HARD. 8 weeks of fina is the MAX. Most people use for 6.
No offense but what board did you read this on, and what veterans have told you this. Because everyone i know does not agree with you, and i know many.