Best steroid for endurance sports..

  1. Registered User
    anaboliclife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    67

    Best steroid for endurance sports..


    Hello all, new to the board. I hope some one can help me with my question.

    I've done many cycles in the past, with the sole intention of gaining weight and getting stronger. However, my goals have now changed and with that so have my opinions on what meds will now be best suited for my needs.
    As we all know, most anabolics increase weight/water retention and with this comes a negative effect on cardiovascular exercise. Im now training for the royal marines selection process and run 5 miles a day. So any thing which is going to de-crease my CV fitness is obviously not in my best interest.
    Im looking for something (if it even exists), that will hopefully allow me to maintain a fair amount of my hard earned muscle, (the way test would for instance) but also have a possitive effect on my CV fitness. The last thing i want is to end up looking like a marrathon runner after having dedicated years of my life lifting in the gym .. lol. If such a drug does not actually exist, could theraputic doses of testosterone (150-300mg per week) have any possitive effects? If not, what about a non aramotase like proviron or winny? All advice welcome and appreciated..

  2. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    EQ/Winstrol with low dose Test as a base would suit ur needs. if u have no problems with possibly losing ur libido the u can do just EQ/Winstrol
  3. Registered User
    mmzawa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chi Town
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    161

    Quote Originally Posted by anaboliclife View Post
    Hello all, new to the board. I hope some one can help me with my question.

    I've done many cycles in the past, with the sole intention of gaining weight and getting stronger. However, my goals have now changed and with that so have my opinions on what meds will now be best suited for my needs.
    As we all know, most anabolics increase weight/water retention and with this comes a negative effect on cardiovascular exercise. Im now training for the royal marines selection process and run 5 miles a day. So any thing which is going to de-crease my CV fitness is obviously not in my best interest.
    Im looking for something (if it even exists), that will hopefully allow me to maintain a fair amount of my hard earned muscle, (the way test would for instance) but also have a possitive effect on my CV fitness. The last thing i want is to end up looking like a marrathon runner after having dedicated years of my life lifting in the gym .. lol. If such a drug does not actually exist, could theraputic doses of testosterone (150-300mg per week) have any possitive effects? If not, what about a non aramotase like proviron or winny? All advice welcome and appreciated..
    Winstrol, hands down! The "athletes" steroid.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    anaboliclife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    67

    Thanks for the replys. Winny has been at the back of mind. But from previous experience with it, i suffer extremly painful joint pain, which is kind of steering me away from it. I know that EQ increases red blood cells, which in turn obviously increases the amount of oxygen the body can carry to the muscles. So this could be benificial. Im also looking for some thing i can run for long periods of time.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Gym Of God's
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3648

    Great thread, I have a marathon coming up and I''lll be looking into these. Arn't there ph's similar to these compounds? I ask as I can't get real stuff
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  6. Registered User
    mmzawa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chi Town
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    161

    Quote Originally Posted by anaboliclife View Post
    Thanks for the replys. Winny has been at the back of mind. But from previous experience with it, i suffer extremly painful joint pain, which is kind of steering me away from it. I know that EQ increases red blood cells, which in turn obviously increases the amount of oxygen the body can carry to the muscles. So this could be benificial. Im also looking for some thing i can run for long periods of time.
    If you take fish oils, and other joint support, it shouldn't be that bad.
  7. Registered User
    anaboliclife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    67

    Ok thanks. Will definitly consider winny as an option. Any one else have an opinion on this??
  8. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019757

    Quote Originally Posted by mmzawa View Post
    Winstrol, hands down! The "athletes" steroid.
    Isn't that what Ben Johnson used and got caught using in the Olympics..He liked it, at least untill he got busted...
  9. Registered User
    elementrip's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    296

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Great thread, I have a marathon coming up and I''lll be looking into these. Arn't there ph's similar to these compounds? I ask as I can't get real stuff
    ACL makes a one off of Eq supposedly, MMA3 i believe. Not 100% sure on its validity just thought i'd fuel the fire of research here.
  10. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    Quote Originally Posted by mmzawa View Post
    Winstrol, hands down! The "athletes" steroid.
    i disagree....many athletes use winstrol because they are uninformed...but usually like you anaboliclife they realize after their first run that the effects it has on your joints will destroy any other good benefits...and fish oils and joints "supps" will do nothing for this...the only thing that will help in my experience is running deca with it....i think nos's advice is right on....eq by itself or an eq/test cycle would be ideal for your needs....just keep the test dose relatively low and you should be fine.....and you can basically run this for as long as it fits your needs....i wouldnt go less than 15-16 weeks with something like this....
  11. Registered User
    mmzawa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chi Town
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    161

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    i disagree....many athletes use winstrol because they are uninformed...but usually like you anaboliclife they realize after their first run that the effects it has on your joints will destroy any other good benefits...and fish oils and joints "supps" will do nothing for this...the only thing that will help in my experience is running deca with it....
    Learn something new everyday
  12. Registered User
    abuleh's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Frankfurt
    Age
    40
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    192

    I also heard good stuff about Boldenone for endurance. I will be using EQ-Jet (same as Bold 200) for my Basketball season preperation to enhance my endurance.

    I found that at another forum:

    "For athletes of sports other than strength sports or bodybuilding will also note that boldenone is quite likely the most favorable steroid for them to use as it also stimulates the release of erythropoeitin in the kidneys. Erythropoeitin is a hormone known as EPO and heavily abused among endurance athletes because it signals the body to increase the production of red blood cells (erythrocytes). Red blood cells are the carrier of oxygen in the body, meaning that a higher maximal oxygen capacity can be obtained and better performance can be achieved over longer amounts of time before lactic acid is built up, which would in turn result in cramps and a cessation of the activity at that level. In short it improves your stamina. For bodybuilders this characteristic may be useful in promoting increased vascularity."

    ~abuleh
  13. Registered User
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    1152

    Quote Originally Posted by abuleh View Post
    I also heard good stuff about Boldenone for endurance. I will be using EQ-Jet (same as Bold 200) for my Basketball season preperation to enhance my endurance.

    I found that at another forum:

    "For athletes of sports other than strength sports or bodybuilding will also note that boldenone is quite likely the most favorable steroid for them to use as it also stimulates the release of erythropoeitin in the kidneys. Erythropoeitin is a hormone known as EPO and heavily abused among endurance athletes because it signals the body to increase the production of red blood cells (erythrocytes). Red blood cells are the carrier of oxygen in the body, meaning that a higher maximal oxygen capacity can be obtained and better performance can be achieved over longer amounts of time before lactic acid is built up, which would in turn result in cramps and a cessation of the activity at that level. In short it improves your stamina. For bodybuilders this characteristic may be useful in promoting increased vascularity."

    ~abuleh
    erythropoeitin, EPO, is a synthetic hormone that is used to stimulate RBC production, the body does not actually produce erythropoeitin. the steroid may increase RBC count in the body but im just pointing out that this statement is not a 100% accurate. i do agree that this ph is one of the better options imo although expect it to take some time for full results.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  14. Registered User
    abuleh's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Frankfurt
    Age
    40
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    192

    Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    erythropoeitin, EPO, is a synthetic hormone that is used to stimulate RBC production, the body does not actually produce erythropoeitin. the steroid may increase RBC count in the body but im just pointing out that this statement is not a 100% accurate. i do agree that this ph is one of the better options imo although expect it to take some time for full results.
    Thanks for pointing that out and setting this right. I found that on another website and thought I would post it up here. I guess bottom line is that Bold is good for endurance and yes your right, what I've read so far it doesn't kick in until 3rd week and you need a higher dose (600- 1200mg) for 6-8wks or so.

    http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-boldenone.aspx

    ~abuleh
    Last edited by abuleh; 03-27-2009 at 02:38 PM. Reason: add url
  15. Registered User
    diesel7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    113

    Im taking h-drol right now,and train alot in mma,great endurance and strength. T-bol was actually designed for athletics wasnt it? I have taken phera plex, havoc and h-drol.So far h-drol is my favorite. I beleive its somewhat on par with eq for rbc,but thats an action of every steroid. Some more than others. My 2 cents.
  16. Registered User
    bigrich954rr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    164

    What did you end up taking or going to try ?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Steroid testing in junior college sports
    By ChimRichalds in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 07:16 PM
  2. New Steroid Hormone & Designer Steroid Profiles!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 06:44 PM
  3. will hawthornberry help with endurance sports
    By fjet in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 12:50 AM
  4. HBO Real Sports Steroid Special. Where Is It?
    By Mulletsoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 03:37 PM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 07:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in