Original HD-50 question

RustyoutSIde

Awards
I am fairly new to PH's having only 1 cycle under my belt which was with 1 Androstene-Diol and am soon to start a cycle of Halodrol 50. I have done a good amount of research on it, however I'm slightly confused on the sides. Some people say they are mild to non-existant, and others say they can be pretty intense. All of these conflicting opinions have left me a little bit in the dark, so I was wondering If anyone could help fill me in on what the typical sides are such as back pumps or what? Also I noticed a couple people experienced nose bleeds? would that just be from the elevated BP? And How bad can this HD mess up your blood pressure? Sorry for all of the questions... I am still searching the forums for answers, I was just hoping some of you could help point me in the correct direction. By the way, I'm 23 6'0 weighed this morning at 182 about 13% BF and a pretty hard gainer. Worked out ever since I was 16 just incase anyone was wondering. Thanks for your time.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
I am fairly new to PH's having only 1 cycle under my belt which was with 1 Androstene-Diol and am soon to start a cycle of Halodrol 50. I have done a good amount of research on it, however I'm slightly confused on the sides. Some people say they are mild to non-existant, and others say they can be pretty intense. All of these conflicting opinions have left me a little bit in the dark, so I was wondering If anyone could help fill me in on what the typical sides are such as back pumps or what? Also I noticed a couple people experienced nose bleeds? would that just be from the elevated BP? And How bad can this HD mess up your blood pressure? Sorry for all of the questions... I am still searching the forums for answers, I was just hoping some of you could help point me in the correct direction. By the way, I'm 23 6'0 weighed this morning at 182 about 13% BF and a pretty hard gainer. Worked out ever since I was 16 just incase anyone was wondering. Thanks for your time.
Sides differ from one person to another, and surprising to hear you have halodrol-50 since it was taken off the market a while back, no real way to figure out what sides you will have, its just wise to have a good PCT waiting. When i took H-DROL i literally had no sides (also had blood work done), not saying the same applies to everyone though.

But this PH is a really good starting one, it is no were near as harsh as Superdrol / Trenadrol

RustyoutSIde

Awards
Yeah my buddy I lift with had some still down in his freezer that he never used and he's been running cycles of something else (M1T) I think.... so he's letting me have the HD. Would you recommend running it alone or with a mild non methylated PH to get the most out of it? As far as PCT I have nolva on hand, I figured that would be a good start, correct me if im wrong however.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Yeah my buddy I lift with had some still down in his freezer that he never used and he's been running cycles of something else (M1T) I think.... so he's letting me have the HD. Would you recommend running it alone or with a mild non methylated PH to get the most out of it?
I would definitely run it with another PH to get the most out of the cycle.

chess315

chess315

Awards
steroids wont work very well if you dont eat enough alone would be fine but you should get at least 1.5 grams of protien per lb of weight and proably eat at least 4,000ks or it would be a waste I say this because most people arent hardgainers just undereater most people are normal gainers. you cant break the laws of physicas you have to have an excess of fuel to sythesis protien.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
steroids wont work very well if you dont eat enough alone would be fine but you should get at least 1.5 grams of protien per lb of weight and proably eat at least 4,000ks or it would be a waste I say this because most people arent hardgainers just undereater most people are normal gainers. you cant break the laws of physicas you have to have an excess of fuel to sythesis protien.
How is this relevant to anything we are discussing on this post... lol

Good advice though, diet is number 1 in any experienced PH / steroid user.

RustyoutSIde

Awards
What would you suggest running along with it? I'm just trying to bulk right now and plan on cutting a little later in the summer. I appreciate all of the help also. It makes a huge difference when you can get help from other people. And as for the diet, I try to get in as much protein as possible and everything else as in check as I can keep it.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
What would you suggest running along with it? I'm just trying to bulk right now and plan on cutting a little later in the summer. I appreciate all of the help also. It makes a huge difference when you can get help from other people. And as for the diet, I try to get in as much protein as possible and everything else as in check as I can keep it.
I would go with a Mdrol / Hdrol stack, worked wonders for me.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if your looking to bulk than i would suggest something else....mabye phera or an estra 4 9 product...save your halodrol for your cut....as far as sides go...the extent should be bp probs and calf/back pumps....it is truly very mild....

RustyoutSIde

Awards
Awesome. Thanks bro I really appreciate the help.

RustyoutSIde

Awards
I was looking into phera but I couldnt find it anywhere.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
be careful if stacking with p-plex...not only because of two methyls, but the original gaspari halodrol-50 has DMT in it already...aka phera..