Best place for liquidex?
- 12-24-2003, 08:35 PM
- 12-24-2003, 10:35 PM
yes use letrozole it's a better product ...Powernutrition has it and it's flavored ....they have great fast service
Letrozol is femera, which is an anti-estrogen.
Femara is 10-30x more effective than Arimidex in it's ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells and inhibit the activity of aromatase -- in other words, Femara is far superior in lowering estrogen levels in fat cells. This has two benefits for BBs; (1) Estrogen 'attracts' water, so less water retention (2) an average male BB is around 10%BF, that's a lot of lipid cells with aromatase inside them, so a substantial percentage of aromatase is left untouched by Arimidex due to it's poor ability to enter lipid cellsArimidex is approximately 80% effective at inhibiting aromatase, Femara is around 95-97%
1. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jul;85(7):2370-7
2. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1997 Nov-Dec;63(4-6):261-7
- 12-24-2003, 10:39 PM
12-25-2003, 12:31 AM
12-25-2003, 12:03 PM
Do you know the what the equivalent doseage of Letro compared to arimidex?
12-25-2003, 02:48 PM
post a new thread with the question....I can't comment on dosing .......one bottle lasts around 12 weeks
Similar Forum Threads
- By wxman in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2010, 01:59 PM
- By ABiLiTY in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-12-2004, 03:55 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 12-19-2002, 03:32 PM