liqua chem

1. blacktopp

liqua chem

Happy Holidays to all of the bros here, though i never post here but there is always some great reading. Just hoping someone will have some info,

Liqua Chem are they still in business? There website is down. Or are they on a holiday break. Anybody with any info. There prices where hard to beat for pct and other research products.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.33%

Quote Originally Posted by blacktopp
    Happy Holidays to all of the bros here, though i never post here but there is always some great reading. Just hoping someone will have some info,

Liqua Chem are they still in business? There website is down. Or are they on a holiday break. Anybody with any info. There prices where hard to beat for pct and other research products.

****, I hope they're still in business. I've had really excellent luck with them in the past. Hopefully their site is just down. I know it was up a few days ago. Happy holidays to everyone also!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.46%

try power nutrition...the board sponser they have better products and service......fast service
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

send him an email, he always replys very fast from past experience. Or go with PN if they carry what you need.
  5. blacktopp

liqua chem

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    send him an email, he always replys very fast from past experience. Or go with PN if they carry what you need.

I will try the email route, I also support the board sponser with my needs but in some instances they don't sell all that i may need.

Similar Forum Threads

1. liqua-chem
    By dalejmurphy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 01:59 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 03:13 AM
  3. chem???
    By wojo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 05:52 AM