Hdrol dosage questions?

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
If I am taking 100mg (25mg, 4 times a day) I know it would make sense to dose it every 6 hours, but it doesn't work out that way because I sleep about 9 hours a night. Is there any problem with dosing it every 5 hours then one time going 9 hours. For example, 9AM, 2AM, 7PM, midnight, but then I don't dose again till 9AM.

People over at another forum said to take 50mg twice a day. Is the half life definitely at least 12 hours?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u cant really pin-point the half life....i dont think. 4x spread out or 2x is fine

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
do 50mg twice a day..makes it alot easier than trying to space it all out.. i believe it has a 6 to 8 hour half life...could be more tho..not sure.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Remember what half-life really means too. A lot of people get confused and think half-life means that after X amount of time only 50% of the chemical is left and then after the same X amount of time 0% is left.

Its actually a consistent 50% split. 100% -> 50% -> 25% -> 12.5% and so on. You'd have to take a long break between doses to worry about it having cleared your system.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
I split my doses in half when I did my cycle - one in the morning and one in the evening - kept it simple and it worked out just fine. I was taking my cycle support and other supps in the morning as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 0
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 12