best epi dose time.. - AnabolicMinds.com

best epi dose time..

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  163 lbs.

best epi dose time..

currenly im on my second week on epi. doing a 30/30/40/40 cycle..

currently takeing one in the moring with cylce support. and 2 about a hour before I lift.

now next week ill move to 40 .. should I do one in the moring and 3 before workout or 1 moring 2 before workout and 1 after?

just want to make sure I am getting the best doesing.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

I spread each dose evenly. 30mg = 10mg every 8 hours; 40mg = 10mg every 6 hours.
    I gained 14.5 pounds by end of my cycle, so this worked for me.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.

+1 to Liquid. That's about what I'm doing. Seems to be working. My strength is increasing and I feel pumped all the time. How's it going for you so far?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  163 lbs.

thanks for the replys.. If that seemed to work i will sapce the doses out evenly through out the day..

hows it going? ..

actually initally I was not very happy with it.. but yesterday my work out was very good so I am in a better mood.. I know reading the forums it takes a while for it to kick in so i have just been training hard and waiting. But seems to me i am starting to feel the effects since my pec day yesterday was real good. so we will see how the rest of the week goes.

before this i was on a prime stack and i loved it!! i felt great every day and was pushin more weight all the time.. so when i am done with the cycle I will have to see what worked better for me, but again it is a little early to tell sice i am just over a week into my epi.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Generally takes 2.5-3 to feel the core effects of Epi.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  163 lbs.

oh and also.. currently i have been useing No xplode for my pre workout.. i know some people dont like but i feel it works great for me. I dont always have a lot of time to drink it somedays.. was going to try RPM since its a pill. has anyone taken RPM with epi? woudl that be bad? just want to make sure...
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nerkle3000 View Post
    thanks for the replys.. If that seemed to work i will sapce the doses out evenly through out the day..

hows it going? ..

actually initally I was not very happy with it.. but yesterday my work out was very good so I am in a better mood.. I know reading the forums it takes a while for it to kick in so i have just been training hard and waiting. But seems to me i am starting to feel the effects since my pec day yesterday was real good. so we will see how the rest of the week goes.

before this i was on a prime stack and i loved it!! i felt great every day and was pushin more weight all the time.. so when i am done with the cycle I will have to see what worked better for me, but again it is a little early to tell sice i am just over a week into my epi.
    Before I began my cycle, I was tempted to try the 1,2,1 dosing method with 40mg just because I had the idea that more before a w/o would be best. The more I thought about it, I realized it would be much more beneficial to have a constant level all the time as getting bigger/stronger is not just when you workout, but also as you're recovering and resting.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nerkle3000 View Post
    oh and also.. currently i have been useing No xplode for my pre workout.. i know some people dont like but i feel it works great for me. I dont always have a lot of time to drink it somedays.. was going to try RPM since its a pill. has anyone taken RPM with epi? woudl that be bad? just want to make sure...
    I stayed away from stims because my bp went up while on epi. Do you know where your bp is at right now?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  163 lbs.

no i dont know where my BP is right now.. think i will take a trip to the pharmacy and check it out later..
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Stay away from stims while on cycle. Your heart doesn't need the added strain and whatever compound you're on should help in getting you to the gym anyways.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WeightShift View Post
    Stay away from stims while on cycle. Your heart doesn't need the added strain and whatever compound you're on should help in getting you to the gym anyways.
    Agreed. Epi alone you should feel the urge to hit the weights. As far as bp Hawthorn berries, Fish oils are great to use on the cycle.Good luck.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Best time to dose?
    By whosurmama in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 08:18 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 09:25 AM
  4. What time of Day should i dose Epi,
    By jamze7417 in forum Anabolics