Trying to plan a cutting cycle

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Im helping a buddy of mine try to plan a cutting cycle for himself. His main goal is to lose weight tone up and put a little size and strength on. I was looking into winnie but the place where I get stuff from only has 50mg vials and would have to buy like 6 of them to get a full cycle out of(and would be pricey). What would be a better option to take? Im not to fimiliar with all the cutting injectables so trying to get some insight.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Would the best thing to do be like a test cycle and and something like winnie in there? Or just go with oral stuff?

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how experienced is your buddy with injectables?? cycle experience??

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
how experienced is your buddy with injectables?? cycle experience??
Not really experienced at all. Thats why I was trying to give him a hand and help him out. I figured it was better that way than letting him go off himself andd doing it wrong. Just trying to see what I can put together for him

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what are ur "friend's" stats and training experience?

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I realize you threw this up in anabolics but of course if your buddy isnt experienced in cutting diets/cardio regimens then it may not benifit him very much and end up costing him a whole lot of cash...
Winni is a strength increaser... you may want to look into clen, or var. Var gets pricey but the results are fairly sticky in a sense. Both are dangerous if not taken seriously enough. Clen is very quick to do what it does in shedding like crazy. ECA/ECY may actually benfit your friend more than going the route of anabolics.

You say he has little to no experience, what is his experience with OTC stuff??