xtreme tren

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
How much xtreme tren would you guys recommend for a athlete on a pulse cycle, I was thinking 60mgs.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
............ seriously?
dont pulse it take it 90-120mg per day.
tren is not as bad as SD
if ur too scared then dont take PH

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
if someone can post the link to a post i saw today talking about how much xtreme tren you need to take to equal the actually compound etc.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
any useful comments from anyone else?
For an athlete, especially a track athlete, my advice is go with something else besides tren. The tren compounds (at least trenadrol from personal experience and the other tren/dienelone from what I've read) cause bp to soar; I couldn't run well at all. PP and/or HD especially have worked well for me and athletics.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
For an athlete, especially a track athlete, my advice is go with something else besides tren. The tren compounds (at least trenadrol from personal experience and the other tren/dienelone from what I've read) cause bp to soar; I couldn't run well at all. PP and/or HD especially have worked well for me and athletics.
Thanks bro!

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
no prob, as a side note SD also sucks for running (unbearable shin pumps) but again HD and PP have improved my power and endurance for running/sprinting...epi has worked well also
what sport do you play and how much epi were you taking?

homer

homer

Awards
pheraplex? it put alot of muscle, isn't not?
is your first cycle? than try Hdrol...less sides,good strenght recomp, and not muchmass(only little bit)

RSS Admin

Awards
70mg a day did wonders for me. This compound is no joke so watch out for the associated sides.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just tried to walk to the store, then up the stairs and I feel like im going to choke on my own breath. tren @90mg is what you want for size/strength gains, but it will destroy your cardiovascular system/destroy your libido/ gives me foamy urine, bags under my eyes etc. etc. etc. and makes anyone with even a slight temper real angry all the time, at least it sure makes me pssy.

yet with all these sides... Im still on it, and have 2 more bottles left, and am ordering more in a few weeks for later in the year. Also its not as easy on the liver as we all think, just cause its not a methyl doesnt mean its 100% safe, Ive seen bloodwork from a bold /tren cycle and OMFG.

Go with H-drol if you want to be able to run at all.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I just tried to walk to the store, then up the stairs and I feel like im going to choke on my own breath. tren @90mg is what you want for size/strength gains, but it will destroy your cardiovascular system/destroy your libido/ gives me foamy urine, bags under my eyes etc. etc. etc. and makes anyone with even a slight temper real angry all the time, at least it sure makes me pssy.

yet with all these sides... Im still on it, and have 2 more bottles left, and am ordering more in a few weeks for later in the year. Also its not as easy on the liver as we all think, just cause its not a methyl doesnt mean its 100% safe, Ive seen bloodwork from a bold /tren cycle and OMFG.

Go with H-drol if you want to be able to run at all.
Thanks for the help bro, someone told me since I have done real AAS (tren ace etc) that hdrol wouldnt do much for me because its not strong enough. His comments "epi is a methylated steroid, h-drol is a metylated ph"..

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya its debatable the halodrol being a prohormone, it converts to turinabol? I think thats hwo I spell it, trust me dude h drol is good to go for what you want, dense lean gains, great endurance in the gym.

As far as I know people on here classify it as a steroid, but I could argue it either way.

good luck man, keep us posted what you decide. Im rocking CEL"s E-Stane an epi clone and I think its good to go for sure. But ive never run a full epi cycle, I ran a full hemadrol cycle and the gains were solid for sure. Minimal sides for both as well.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
ya its debatable the halodrol being a prohormone, it converts to turinabol? I think thats hwo I spell it, trust me dude h drol is good to go for what you want, dense lean gains, great endurance in the gym.

As far as I know people on here classify it as a steroid, but I could argue it either way.

good luck man, keep us posted what you decide. Im rocking CEL"s E-Stane an epi clone and I think its good to go for sure. But ive never run a full epi cycle, I ran a full hemadrol cycle and the gains were solid for sure. Minimal sides for both as well.
also epi is cheaper, hdrol you will probably need 2 bottles to run it the way you guys do 75-100mg.

which product is better cel E-stane or hardcore formulations

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
personally, i believe competitive edge labs is the most trusted lab out there, most agree, some dont, plus e-stane is 24.99 a bottle, I just bought 2 to go with the 1/2 bottle I had left over, gonna do a 6 week 30/30/30/30/40/40 maybe 50mg last week depending how i feel. the great thing with epi that i hear too is that you really keep gaining alot in PCT ( if pct is good to go ) I like the way im feeling too, not too aggressive, not very irritable, almost liek Im on nothing/on nothing till the pumps kick in then people start staring, and the other juicers start nodding cause "they know" your on something, just like I know when someone is on something.

Give epi a shot I really think its the new way to go, and once I get soem extra $ im gonna add some eq-jet which is a bold clone, should be gangster!

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
personally, i believe competitive edge labs is the most trusted lab out there, most agree, some dont, plus e-stane is 24.99 a bottle, I just bought 2 to go with the 1/2 bottle I had left over, gonna do a 6 week 30/30/30/30/40/40 maybe 50mg last week depending how i feel. the great thing with epi that i hear too is that you really keep gaining alot in PCT ( if pct is good to go ) I like the way im feeling too, not too aggressive, not very irritable, almost liek Im on nothing/on nothing till the pumps kick in then people start staring, and the other juicers start nodding cause "they know" your on something, just like I know when someone is on something.

Give epi a shot I really think its the new way to go, and once I get soem extra $ im gonna add some eq-jet which is a bold clone, should be gangster!
Are you pulse or str and are you a athlete?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you pulse or str and are you a athlete?
Personally man, I think the whole idea of pulsing kind of defeats the purpose all together. Ive tried to make sense of it but I always chose to dose every day.

I used to play semi professional baseball, but those days are done now, like I said, if your gonna run one, just do it the right way, everyday for 4-6 weeks with a good pct, much better then one day on, one day off, too much hormonal fluctuation in my opinion. I know some say pulsing works, just seems like a waste in my opinion.

In no way am I the smartest on this topic, but i do like to research and help, plus ive run a few of these myself. So if I can help in any way man PM me or keep messaging on here.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Personally man, I think the whole idea of pulsing kind of defeats the purpose all together. Ive tried to make sense of it but I always chose to dose every day.

I used to play semi professional baseball, but those days are done now, like I said, if your gonna run one, just do it the right way, everyday for 4-6 weeks with a good pct, much better then one day on, one day off, too much hormonal fluctuation in my opinion. I know some say pulsing works, just seems like a waste in my opinion.

In no way am I the smartest on this topic, but i do like to research and help, plus ive run a few of these myself. So if I can help in any way man PM me or keep messaging on here.
Yeh I dont have a problem with pulse, I even pulse winstrol, tbol, dbol with good results. Even when i ran my test prop and tren ace cycle i only injected 2-3 days per week.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the only thing id consoder pulsing would be superdrol or m1ts, but i doubt id ever use them, just curious, if you`ve done real gear y you even bothering with this stuff.not trying to sound rude, just curious

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
the only thing id consoder pulsing would be superdrol or m1ts, but i doubt id ever use them, just curious, if you`ve done real gear y you even bothering with this stuff.not trying to sound rude, just curious
put it this way, i got my reasons, im not sharing on this forum.

RSS Admin

Awards

24.99 a botle for epi? Wow! raw epi is not cheap! thats a really good price, its literally wholesale. I'd stick with them if you have had good results, that price is ridiculously low.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
24.99 a botle for epi? Wow! raw epi is not cheap! thats a really good price, its literally wholesale. I'd stick with them if you have had good results, that price is ridiculously low.
There are several companies running specials at 24.99 even found one at 19.99...

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
19.99 for methyl E, but I hear est doesnt test their raws, plus it sounds to good to be true. But Ill get banned if I say where its 24.99, the mods on here are ruthless, I asked if a site was legit, nothing more, just hey is this site legit? I get a warning saying im about to get banned!

Is Nutra Planet a legit site?
anyone think I'll get banned? I really think it was wrong to threaten to ban me for asking if a site was legit or a fraudulent site.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
After chatting with Doc, I placed my order for EPI and will use a 8 week pulse method 4 weeks at 30mg and 4 weeks at 40mg.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im gonna do 6 week 30mg every day, moving to 40mg week 5 and 6, let me know how it goes for you.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
interesting, where did you find that info mooch? Id be interested in a chart of all the conversion rates, would sure make a sick sticky.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
interesting, where did you find that info mooch? Id be interested in a chart of all the conversion rates, would sure make a sick sticky.
google....theres a little info out there...if i werent literally walking out the door id find it and link it....but i will get to it tmorrow....remind me....