Humalog vs. anabolic pump...your thoughts

medicone

medicone

Awards
We all know that after a workout insulin is one of the most important anabolic hormones to stimulate your body to stay in an anabolic state since, if you lift heavy or intensely you will put yourself into a catabolic state. what is your guys opinion on real insulin supplementation immediately following a workout during that very important golden hour window vs taking otc anabolic pump? Hey and thanks mooch I got your answer from my pm i sent you.

chloe411

Awards
We all know that after a workout insulin is one of the most important anabolic hormones to stimulate your body to stay in an anabolic state since, if you lift heavy or intensely you will put yourself into a catabolic state. what is your guys opinion on real insulin supplementation immediately following a workout during that very important golden hour window vs taking otc anabolic pump? Hey and thanks mooch I got your answer from my pm i sent you.
Im actually in process of tryin this i just finished Anabolic Pump and was very impressed so decided to acquire a vial of Humalog to compare. Just started today @ 5iu but also incorporating H-drol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 2
IGF-1/GH 0
mark118 IGF-1/GH 22
IGF-1/GH 1
UnicronSpawn IGF-1/GH 6