which is better

1. which is better

which is a better cycle

4 squirts of t1-pro aday for 4 weeks

or

3 squirts aday t1-pro for 6 weeks

2. I like six weeks, especially if it's your first cycle, 3 squirts will be plenty. Time off should equal time on, that's the only drawback to a longer cycle for me.

3. Quote Originally Posted by acecombact1
    which is a better cycle

4 squirts of t1-pro aday for 4 weeks

or

3 squirts aday t1-pro for 6 weeks

I think that is a close call. Tough to say. I am currently entering my 5th week on T1-Pro @ 4 pumps per day. My libido is still sky high. I mean I am droping at least two loads/day... the ladyfriend loves My balls have shrunk somewhat, but ehhhh I have enough pct to last a year. Living part of th eyear near the mexican boarder helps with that I plan on taking it out to 6 weeks and then 8 weeks off, at least.

The one BAD thing about bulking is that the bigger the rest of your body gets, the smaller your dick looks..... plain disconcerting ....my g/f reassures me though.... she says my balls are shrinking, but everything else is Aok
    lil more than you wanted to know ehhh
    •   

4. I need a girlfriend that's supportive of steroid use!

5. Well actually birth control is a steroid, throw that in the girls face if she gives you ****. Case closed.

6. I just flat out told my chick what I was going to do. Told her that I wanted to keep her in the loop on these type of things and she seemed to appreciate the honesty thing. Hell, and she's a nurse.

7. 4 weeks cycle is better IMO.......6 weeks will kill your libdo and it will take you much time to recover

8. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    I need a girlfriend that's supportive of steroid use!

Years ago (like 10 years) I actually had a girlfriend who not only pinned me in the arse, but got the pins from her father, whose was a cardiologist dr.
    She did stop after a couple months and then I had to do it myself

Do not use gear anymore though. Well not the real real stuff ... uggg you know what I mean.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which is better, Whey or Casein?
    By Nelson in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 08:09 PM
  2. Which is better? What is the difference?
    By nmarco37 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 05:16 PM
  3. E....Max LMG Vs. Ergomax LMG.... Which is better????
    By desertrider in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 10:41 PM
  4. Which is better?
    By juststarting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2004, 01:08 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-28-2003, 03:02 PM