What are the biggest mistakes people do when juicing?

LeeRoi

Awards
What are the biggest mistakes people do when using a PH?

I'm doing my research right now on taking a PH, possibly spawn. I am 23 yrs old, what are the biggest mistakes people make that will mess up their body (besides young age)?

Is it because people don't use the proper stack? PCT? Liver protection? etc..

LeeRoi

Awards
Hahaha I would never refer to a person on a ph as juicing...Anyway in regards to real gear prolly using a dirty pin or same pin over and over, nicking a vain and things like that. You can easily google that as I have back when I wanted to do it.
oops I guess what I meant was using a PH not real gear...fixed title

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha I would never refer to a person on a ph as juicing...Anyway in regards to real gear prolly using a dirty pin or same pin over and over, nicking a vain and things like that. You can easily google that as I have back when I wanted to do it.
this is wrong....tell me how otc orals are any different than illegal aas....does it impact your hpta differently???....do you have to do things differently on cycle....what?
op...spawn is a steroid...do not look at it lightly....and the biggest mistake you can make is jumping into it too early...make sure your body is ready and youve done your research....and dont listen to that guy....lol

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this is wrong....tell me how otc orals are any different than illegal aas....does it impact your hpta differently???....do you have to do things differently on cycle....what?
op...spawn is a steroid...do not look at it lightly....and the biggest mistake you can make is jumping into it too early...make sure your body is ready and youve done your research....and dont listen to that guy....lol
WTF are you talking about jackass? he said he is doing a research paper not going to take any of this.

EDIT lol I though he said doing a research paper, my mistake but in all the advice or stuff I typed was in Refrences to that mistake and not in anyway advice on using any ph/ass at all

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing my research right now on taking a PH, possibly spawn. I am 23 yrs old, what are the biggest mistakes people make that will mess up their body (besides young age)?

Is it because people don't use the proper stack? PCT? Liver protection? etc..
looks to me like hes doing research for his first cycle not writing a paper....

WTF are you talking about jackass? he said he is doing a research paper not going to take any of this.
that being said....back up your claim...how do otc orals differ from illegal aas??? only one of us here is a jackass and i can assure you its not me...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
how would your response differ...do steroids work differently when your taking them as opposed to writing about them?

wastchak

wastchak

Awards
one major mistake I think people make is abuse. Theres a difference in using a PH and abusing a PH. I dont claim to be an expert but have run PH cycles and I never take extreme amounts or take for too long. I think you will find alot of young people (teens) will abuse PH being naive to the potential side effects from abuse. Never look at a PH as oh I can take a sh.t load of this stuff cause its legal, thats a big mistake!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hit me through pm I dont want to jack his thread
no i think your response would be very beneficial for a potential new otc oral user....your apparently about to reveal something that i dont know....so cmon now out with it......op...this is one reason why research is very important....so you can back yourself up when you make a claim....lets see what he does....

edit: okay i got your pm...you obviously cant back up your statement so i will quit being a jerk....op if you have any more questions do not hesitate to ask....

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established

EDIT lol I though he said doing a research paper, my mistake but in all the advice or stuff I typed was in Refrences to that mistake and not in anyway advice on using any ph/ass at all
He didnt say he was writing a research paper, he is RESEARCHING to do them. PAY ATTENTION!

ALso, im pretty sure mooch was talking about "that guy" not necessarily you.

LeeRoi

Awards
Yeah I am not writing a research paper, I am looking to take em lol.

I don't think my body is ready just yet, but I am just doing research right now so I can get everything down before I decide to take them.

I see a lot of people saying they get messed up taking PH, and that's why I wanna know what it is that messes them up. I know the biggest reason is because they are either really young OR they start working out for 4 months and think they are ready to take them.

Thanks guys

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
He didnt say he was writing a research paper, he is RESEARCHING to do them. PAY ATTENTION!

ALso, im pretty sure mooch was talking about "that guy" not necessarily you.
nope...i dont want to confuse the op here.....hes doing the right thing asking a question like this....this is a very original question....better than what we get from most new users.....i was definately talking about whatsaroid....illegal aas and otc orals are not different.....other than the legality of course...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
nope...i dont want to confuse the op here.....hes doing the right thing asking a question like this....this is a very original question....better than what we get from most new users.....i was definately talking about whatsaroid....illegal aas and otc orals are not different.....other than the legality of course...
There is a slight differance, you are gona get a heck of alot more gains from AAS :bandit: 10 weeks pinning test vs. 4 wweeks of epi ^.^ lol

But another thing is a PH is a bit trickier and a lil more dangerous(post consumption, needles and hitting the vien/abscesses, dirty pins make AAS harder to take) if you are playing with cocktails such as Spawn. Since many Oral PHs are methylated they are toxic.

Drinking is a big one with methylated orals. As a mistake that is.

And mooch. You have good advice, but are you juicing atm? you are like...raging lol.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
There is a slight differance, you are gona get a heck of alot more gains from AAS :bandit: 10 weeks pinning test vs. 4 wweeks of epi ^.^ lol

But another thing is a PH is a bit trickier and a lil more dangerous(post consumption, needles and hitting the vien/abscesses, dirty pins make AAS harder to take) if you are playing with cocktails such as Spawn. Since many Oral PHs are methylated they are toxic.

And mooch. You have good advice, but are you juicing atm? you are like...raging lol.
no therehas just been an abundance of bullshit here lately....but message taken i will try and calm down....but as for your test/epi comparison...replace epi with phera or mdrol and yeah...then you could have similar gains...but that wasnt my point....i was trying to say that it all impacts your body the same way....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
legal or not, its all synthetically affecting ur natural testosterone in some way

LeeRoi

Awards

So by drinking you mean alcohol? Should alcohol not be taken when cycling a ph? I would assume not too because of your liver right?

Appreciate everyones responses, even if my questions are noob status, just trying to make sure I don't fck up =p

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1. Drinking while on cycle.

2. Taking either kind of AAS/PH for a seriously extended time. Or becoming addicted to how you look on and refusing to come off.

3. No or improper PCT and not enough time off before next cycle.

4. Taking as many things as you can find all at the same time.

5. Not eating enough protein to make the cycle worth your time.

6. Overtraining or not enough training.

Just a few..

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
no therehas just been an abundance of bullshit here lately....but message taken i will try and calm down....but as for your test/epi comparison...replace epi with phera or mdrol and yeah...then you could have similar gains...but that wasnt my point....i was trying to say that it all impacts your body the same way....
I know man. Just playing the fence man here. You will still see shutdown, have to deal with possible BP issues, hormonal imbalance possibilities, estrogen issues, restarting and getting ur balls back post cycle, etc,etc,etc.

I hear ya. You are right. And yeah mdrol is better gains. But I have seen 25-30lbs put on with Test E, M-drol.... i has not seen that on its own. Though I guess it probably has happened. I just dont like the idea of how toxic that stuff can be... I would prefer the Test ^.^ once I am like....3 years older lol.(that would make meh 25)

LeeRoi

Awards
1. Drinking while on cycle.

2. Taking either kind of AAS/PH for a seriously extended time. Or becoming addicted to how you look on and refusing to come off.

3. No or improper PCT and not enough time off before next cycle.

4. Taking as many things as you can find all at the same time.

5. Not eating enough protein to make the cycle worth your time.

6. Overtraining or not enough training.

Just a few..
thanks. damn stop drinking is going to be a hard one lol...i'm not an alky, but i do like drinking on the weekends...

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
So by drinking you mean alcohol? Should alcohol not be taken when cycling a ph? I would assume not too because of your liver right?

Appreciate everyones responses, even if my questions are noob status, just trying to make sure I don't fck up =p
you got it...methylated orals in particular are directly toxic to the liver, drinking alcohol while on cycle will place excessive strain on this organ and is simply dangerous...you will find this probably to be one of the top "errors" made by users while on something hormonal- but many assume that their liver can handle the damage and drink anyway but fail to realize the alcohol itself will hinder gains while on cycle...waking up with a hangover is usually an implication your cells are extremely dehydrated, meaning your muscle cells have been flushed & deprived of many vital nutrients, therefore leaving one in a prologned catabolic state

i would say another big problem i've seen with users is underestimating the importance of pct...sooo many lifters @ my gym talk about how "they are fine without taking anything post cycle & didn't lose any gains"...and you know what, some of them get lucky but doing this just leaves your body open to so many variables (estrogen rebound-->delayed gyno, prologned shutdown, hormonal imbalances)...

i'll also throw this one in bc ive seen it plenty and i really think one shouldnt even begin a cycle until their diet honestly is in check...being younger & reading these threads i remember rolling my eyes at people who were so serious about the importance of dieting, but truth is it really makes all the difference...if you are going to take a cycle, declare your goal (cut/recomp/bulk) and then adjust ur cals/carbs/protein/fat accordingly...i cant tell you how often i overhear people saying this hormone was "garbage" & i didn't get huge off of it like i expected, but in actuality you know they eat like sh!t...the diet is what is going build you up, the hormone will only help you if you give it the fuel it needs to build

LeeRoi

Awards
you got it...methylated orals in particular are directly toxic to the liver, drinking alcohol while on cycle will place excessive strain on this organ and is simply dangerous...you will find this probably to be one of the top "errors" made by users while on something hormonal- but many assume that their liver can handle the damage and drink anyway but fail to realize the alcohol itself will hinder gains while on cycle...waking up with a hangover is usually an implication your cells are extremely dehydrated, meaning your muscle cells have been flushed & deprived of many vital nutrients, therefore leaving one in a prologned catabolic state

i would say another big problem i've seen with users is underestimating the importance of pct...sooo many lifters @ my gym talk about how "they are fine without taking anything post cycle & didn't lose any gains"...and you know what, some of them get lucky but doing this just leaves your body open to so many variables (estrogen rebound-->delayed gyno, prologned shutdown, hormonal imbalances)...

i'll also throw this one in bc ive seen it plenty and i really think one shouldnt even begin a cycle until their diet honestly is in check...being younger & reading this threads i remember rolling my eyes at people who were so serious about the importance of dieting, but truth is it really makes all the difference...if you are going to take a cycle, declare your goal (cut/recomp/bulk) and then adjust ur cals/carbs/protein/fat accordingly...i cant tell you how often i overhear people saying this hormone was "garbage" & i didn't get huge off of it like i expected, the diet is what is going build you up, the hormone will only help you if you give it the fuel it needs to build
very helpful thanks. what about while taking mass fx/hyperdrol stack, i know it isn't a ph, but is it okay to drink a bit while on this? or is it also still very bad for your liver? that's what I'm taking right now, currently in my first week of it..

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
very helpful thanks. what about while taking mass fx/hyperdrol stack, i know it isn't a ph, but is it okay to drink a bit while on this? or is it also still very bad for your liver? that's what I'm taking right now, currently in my first week of it..
np...i know mass fx is a free-test booster (a great one), and it is not methylated so there should not be any direct strain placed on the liver, im not too familiar with hypderdrol but

honestly, im sure you spent a decent amount of $ on this stack and have some pretty ambitious goals in mind, but truth is when i take even test-boosters or what not, im aware that drinking while on these certain supps will hinder my gains, and i would rather just stick it out and run these supps clean & disciplined so as to not piss my money away so to speak

being real with you though, i've had my nights when i was younger when it was a friend's 21st birthday or something & you just cant sidestep getting involved...but just be smart, and if you know that you will be drinking while taking these supps, i would just strongly suggest to keep it to an utmost minimum as much as possible you know?

LeeRoi

Awards
np...i know mass fx is a free-test booster (a great one), and it is not methylated so there should not be any direct strain placed on the liver, im not too familiar with hypderdrol but

honestly, im sure you spent a decent amount of $ on this stack and have some pretty ambitious goals in mind, but truth is when i take even test-boosters or what not, im aware that drinking while on these certain supps will hinder my gains, and i would rather just stick it out and run these supps clean & disciplined so as to not piss my money away so to speak

being real with you though, i've had my nights when i was younger when it was a friend's 21st birthday or something & you just cant sidestep getting involved...but just be smart, and if you know that you will be drinking while taking these supps, i would just strongly suggest to keep it to an utmost minimum as much as possible you know?
Yeah gotcha, yeah I'm really trying to cutback on drinking because it does mess up my eating especially, since the next day i'll wake up pretty late and not get my cals in. It's just really hard after a stressful week of work =p

I've cutback a lot though, and when I do take a ph I will definitely not drink at all because I really am not trying to mess up my body.

:cheers:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX and Hyperdrol were great for me. You just have to be able to swallow the pills after you smell the blasted things. *:rant:* lol My strength went up crazy lol. Mass gains not too much, but I got a tooth,ear infection 2 weeks in. I think if I woulda ran for the full time I would have experienced much more.

LeeRoi

Awards
Mass FX and Hyperdrol were great for me. You just have to be able to swallow the pills after you smell the blasted things. *:rant:* lol My strength went up crazy lol. Mass gains not too much, but I got a tooth,ear infection 2 weeks in. I think if I woulda ran for the full time I would have experienced much more.
lol why would u smell em?

What do you guys think of this cycle...

Spawn
Liver Fix
Test

all from Myogenix and probably some milk thistle..I'll probably get some taurine because I see a lot of people recommend that a lot for back pumps..anything else u guys might add? or change

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established

Spawn
Liver Fix
Test

all from Myogenix and probably some milk thistle..I'll probably get some taurine because I see a lot of people recommend that a lot for back pumps..anything else u guys might add? or change
y dont u start ur own thread instead of jacking this one

LeeRoi

Awards

Spawn
Liver Fix
Test

bump

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
this comparison doesnt work.

since we are talking designer steroids and prohormones lets stick to legal vs scheduled orals.

what if you compared anavar(illegal) to superdrol(legal). superdrol will give you way more weight and strength gains(more sides too).

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i think the biggest mistake people make is relying on the compound to do what they need the diet to do. trying to mass or cut without actually counting calories macros etc.
and another one that alot of people don't mention going to heavy not letting tendons and ligaments catch up to increased strength and then getting hurt and having to abort a good cycle.
Also not listening to your body. over the years i've cut many cycles short because they didnt' feel right. Just because you planned a 6 weeker or whatever if your body is fighting it or giving you signs go ahead and stop stay healthy there is always the next time.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
I think the two biggest mistakes are having too high expectations and starting AAS use too soon. But both boil down to impatience.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i think over the counter ph's are steroids (most of them) and they are enhancing your performance.

however, i just find it funny to say that someone on ph's is juicing lol. for some reason it's funny to me. just because it is juicing but barely. hard to explain lol. haha....juicing....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i think over the counter ph's are steroids (most of them) and they are enhancing your performance.

however, i just find it funny to say that someone on ph's is juicing lol. for some reason it's funny to me. just because it is juicing but barely. hard to explain lol. haha....juicing....
if you were injecting masteron no one would say anything if you used the word juicing so how it taking a methylated version of the same chemical (super drol) barely juicing?

that would be like saying well injecting eq is juicing but dbol is just methyl eq so it's just barely juicing.