Time for another run, Havoc

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Finished up my last run in Dec. of a PP/SD bridge, now on April 6th I'm going to give Havoc a run. I was bulking now I'm in a cutting/recomp stage, so its not going to be an all out bulk. I'll be doing cardio and little bit of abs everyday, with heavy lifting. My stats are 5'10", 190 lbs., about 10-12% bodyfat. My goals are to gain maybe 10 lbs, while shredding bodyfat (I'd like to see 7-9% range), and of course strength gains. Diet is clean, all whole foods, between 3000-4000 cals a day, 300-400g of protein, and about 100-200g of carbs. So heres the run:
Cycle:
Havoc - 30/30/40/40/40
CEL's Cycle Assist throughout whole cycle

PCT:
Iforce's Reversitol
Diesel Test Hardcore
Anabolic Xtreme's Lean FX
Creatine (probably green magnitude or sizeon)

I do have some extra nolva on hand from last cycle, I don't plan on using it, but its there incase. So any comments or suggestions?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
honestly, looks good to me

you should seriously think about adding some treandrol into this cycle. it will really help you gain some strength while leaning out. not sure you can lean out and gain strength at the same time with just havoc.

but if you add treandrol you need clomid and nolva for PCT.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
honestly, looks good to me

you should seriously think about adding some treandrol into this cycle. it will really help you gain some strength while leaning out. not sure you can lean out and gain strength at the same time with just havoc.

but if you add treandrol you need clomid and nolva for PCT.
That would be fun, whats a good dosing for Trenadrol, and your refering to the one from KiloSports, right?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
the last bump, for the original idea, no trenadrol

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
trenadrol i did 60/60/90/90 i loved it at 90 mg !!! i wouldnt bother with 60 again when i run it next year.