Masteron info from the experts

stillgoin

Awards
I have some questions in regarding to how masteron works and affects DHT levels. It should cause a rise in DHT levels, correct? If this is true it in turn could possibly cause prostate enlargement? Also, I'm not some 17 yearold kid who is trying to get ripped on this stuff, but rather someone who needs supplementation for a medical condition. If any of the more experienced guys out there with it all would pm me I can go into detail about my current situation, and none the less, I would be extremely grateful. Once again thanks

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
I have some questions in regarding to how masteron works and affects DHT levels. It should cause a rise in DHT levels, correct? If this is true it in turn could possibly cause prostate enlargement? Also, I'm not some 17 yearold kid who is trying to get ripped on this stuff, but rather someone who needs supplementation for a medical condition. If any of the more experienced guys out there with it all would pm me I can go into detail about my current situation, and none the less, I would be extremely grateful. Once again thanks
Don't know what medical condition would warrant masteron and what doctor would prescribe it. Maybe you could give us some details.

stillgoin

Awards
hi seth thanks for the response. I belong to a group of men who suffer permanent physical, mental, and sexual side effects from finasteride. We were recently presented a theory in an anonymous email from a doctor who may have figured the situation we're in and why we have been suffering for all these years. If you would like to read it I would be more than happy to send the whole post, but basically our 5-AR II is damaged to the point is not being produced properly in the pituitary and prostate. He presented a study that showed DHT actually increases 5-AR II activity in both these areas and thus taking it in a large once to twice a week dose may in fact be the cure for us. Anyway, upon looking at what possible injections for dht are out there i came upon masteron and it really intrigued, especially because of the anti-e qualities. I would obviously prefer to do this under the care and guidance of a doctor but we do not have any that are currently willing to work with us.

revamping

Awards
When it comes to masteron there are a few possible side effects, but everyone reacts differently. tren and test are almost gauranteed to give people acne and I have none, other users ask me how I do it, so side effects are person dependant. Possible sides, hair loss, acne, enlarged prostate, if your takeing finasteride still it would block out the hairloss and prostate problems..

stillgoin

Awards
no im not on finasteride anymore at all. if you read my post im suffering greatly because of the ordeal and looking to masteron to perhaps be an aide in recovery of it. i obviously have little knowledge and have never used a steroid before, but im trying to gain an understanding of just how much it raises dht levels etc as it may be the key. i emailed an old friend of mine who competes about obtaining it, but i havent heard back from him, and he probably was offended. The stuff seems impossible to get a hold of anyway as i'm out of the loop in terms of knowing the types of people who would have any. thanks for the response