Liquid Nolva shelf life
- 12-22-2003, 08:56 PM
- 12-22-2003, 09:08 PM
- 12-22-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by sifu
12-22-2003, 09:21 PM
Ya I have to shake it every day, even when I am using it. After a while, you could just heat it up if the shaking doesn't take care of it. But as long as you use Lion Nutritions stuff from Powernutrition you should be good to go for at least a year.
12-22-2003, 10:20 PM
I wouldn't recommend using too high of a temp when heating it up. Warm up some water and set the bottle in it for a few minutes then shake.
12-23-2003, 09:27 AM
I recall reading that heating it up was not the greatest idea, but have no idea where that thread is. Shaking it should be enough at normal room temperatures.
12-23-2003, 11:38 AM
I think it will stay in solution much longer than a year. I am taking 14 month old liquid Nolva right now, same as it was when I got it. I have a few more bottles on hand that will be sitting a while too.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rugger in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2008, 08:34 AM
- By Erekose in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2007, 12:32 PM
- By idunk42 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2006, 08:50 PM
- By hognose in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2005, 04:45 PM
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2003, 10:15 AM