Methyl DX3

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had bought a couple of bottles back in 04 and had them air sealed and placed in the freezer where they are still today. It is a superdrol clone, and I was wondering if they are still good. Still have full potency...

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
I had bought a couple of bottles back in 04 and had them air sealed and placed in the freezer where they are still today. It is a superdrol clone, and I was wondering if they are still good. Still have full potency...
they should be ok.may have lost a little potency if any.if you dont want them i"ll take them off ur hands ;)

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is this a rep. company? or is a F.action kinda spiff?

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they were from 04 and were a legit company. people logged it on here and had good results.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
they were from 04 and were a legit company. people logged it on here and had good results.
there's only one true way to find out, you know that. but they s/b fine. and that product is a GOOD clone, don't know why they stopped making it. i have run it 3 times in the last couple of years, good stuff

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would never run a PH just to see how potented it is its a waste of cycle.... we only live so loing :) no point in wasting 3months lo0llll