m1t vs t1-pro

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
Which did you get better results from? I got very good results from t-1pro. Is the m1t worth the hype? What do you think about 1 week on m1t then 1 week on t-1 pro and so on for 4-6 weeks? Or do you think it would just be better off to go with one or the other?

Thanks, Jx

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'd go with one or the other. You may even be able to stack them together, as long as you know what you are doing. You may want to ask the Mods here for their advice on that, or search the threads. From everything I've read, M1T is "worth the hype." I'm beginning my first cycle of it this week, gonna stack it with a 4-AD trans. I've never tried the T1-Pro, but have heard good things about it as well.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
T1pro is awesome, as is M1T. But to stack the two of them would be a waste of money. To much 1test between the two, more is not always better. You are better off stacking M1T with T4 or M5aa or 5aa.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I agree with sifu on that. I was just thinking about there being the possibilty of stacking if low doses were going to be used, such as 5mg of the M1T and a low dose of the T1-Pro. I personally wouldn't stack the two.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
if ur inexperienced with 1-test go with t-1pro..m-1-t is being used by too many inexperienced newbies this isnt creatine

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say that I'm inexperienced with 1-test. The first pro-hormone I tried was 1-ad. I have also used 1-test by vpx. By far the best results (price wise as well)I have received was from t1-pro (about 15 lbs of lean mass on 6 week cycle at 3 squirts a day with nolva as pct). I just have not been keeping up on the latest for about 4 months. Working about 56 hrs a week and taking 8 hrs of classes forces a change in priorities. I have lost a bit of intensity in my workouts, and now with finishing school with my computer science degree I am into my new career as a DBA and have more time to dedicate to my workouts as well as more funding ;). I just came back to reading this board on a daily basis.... and now this M1t thing is everywhere. There seem to be alot of negative side effects, so maybe I'll just wait until it has been used some more to try it. Maybe there is something to a product not being properly tested before it's released to the public. Too many people seem eager to pump something into their system without weighing the consequences or even knowing the full consequences. I didn't really have any side effects from the t-1 pro ( other than a bit of lethargy initially in the cycle). I was just thinking of picking up some powder (since it is so cheap) and keeping it in case "the ban" takes effect. That way if I decided to try it, I would still have access to it.

intel55

Awards
I have really liked my t1-pro. I bought some of the m1t when it first came out, but it is still sitting on the shelf. I am going to wait until more people have tried it. T1-Pro is rather proven and imo "safer." I am still concerned about liver toxicity issues with m1t, hence letting more piggies :D try it first.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
If you are in school & studying a lot, I would avoid the M1t. It makes me very tired most of the time & I just feel like **** in general. I work 8-9hr days & then can just rest at home. I cant imagine feeling that shitty with your schedule.

If you have experience with transdermal 1-test & you know how it will affect you, I'd stick with the T-1. M1t affects everybody different. I was sick as a dog my entire 1st week on it, as were many others.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Agree with LongDog. T1pro will generally have milder, more predictable sides if any. The M1T is less predictable..it might jack you up, it might drag you down, it might make your blood pressure go wild.

The one thing that really makes M1T really attractive is that you can do a really short cycle (7 to 14 days) and get the same results as a 4 week cycle in many cases. This will make PCT shorter and cheaper as well. There's no bloat either.

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
Londog thanks for the info, but perhaps you didn't understand that I am finished with school, therefore I have plenty of time to focus on my training and nutrition. I never have a problem finding time to work out, that's why it was so hard for my final semester working all of the hours and doing class. I would sometimes cut my schoolwork short to hit the gym.... hehhe. I have decided to sit back and wait for more results on the m1t. I will stick with my t1-pro until I am convinced that it is safe enough for a go.

thanks again, jx

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
personally.....I'd say 10mg M1T is your ticket, but you won't go wrong either way you pick. Basically you have the two best options for PH's at your disposal.

One thing to note: have you done a 1-test only cycle? If not, then go with the T1-Pro, or add some 4-AD to your M1T. Not everyone has a great cycle on 1-test (methyl or not) alone as I do.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Londog thanks for the info, but perhaps you didn't understand that I am finished with school, therefore I have plenty of time to focus on my training and nutrition. I never have a problem finding time to work out, that's why it was so hard for my final semester working all of the hours and doing class. I would sometimes cut my schoolwork short to hit the gym.... hehhe. I have decided to sit back and wait for more results on the m1t. I will stick with my t1-pro until I am convinced that it is safe enough for a go.

thanks again, jx
That's a good plan. By the time you decide you're ready for M1t, there will prbably be something better available that won't make you feel so crappy when taking it, like MOHT or M4OHN. I bought 5 bottles of M1t to beat the ban & now wonder if I jumped the gun.

zarraza

Awards
That's a good plan. By the time you decide you're ready for M1t, there will prbably be something better available that won't make you feel so crappy when taking it, like MOHT or M4OHN. I bought 5 bottles of M1t to beat the ban & now wonder if I jumped the gun.
where'd you buy and what'd you pay...i was thinking the exact same thing about beating the "ban" but have been looking around and prices about the same everywhere!

zarraza

Awards
You havent been reading the board latley then... :)
nope...just found this site about 20 minutes ago! found this site by way of google!!!!
might you have a link as to what you are referring to? - i am guessing you are referring to the possible ban - correct?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
The ban has not happened, but is expected to happen in the near future. I have stocked up on bulk 1-test, 4AD, OHT powders as well as M1t. There are numerous sites offering M1t at various prices. Power Nutrition, kilosports, 1fast400, Legal gear all offer m1t & you can find reviews on all their products all over this board.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Zarazza, read the faq, stickies and use the search button. Don't mess this thread up by asking where everyone get their 'stuffs', what the stuff does and how much it costs.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your answers can be found in the banner at the top of the forum.

zarraza

Awards
Zarazza, read the faq, stickies and use the search button. Don't mess this thread up by asking where everyone get their 'stuffs', what the stuff does and how much it costs.
uhhhh THANKS i guess, and the FAQ isn't that helpful, i have searched and most of the stickies aren't descriptive so i don't click on them because they don't look like they pertain to my questions.
and messing up a thread? like no one wants to save money and know who has it in stock but hey, thanks anyways

BTW, i found 80ct tablets 10MG LG M1T for 49.99 or a bit less......i wonder if this is competitive with where the rest of you are buying. hmmmmmmm.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We support our sponsors here because they support us. If you want answers to find the cheapest available, then have fun searching. You get what you pay for.

Crotalus

Awards
My experiance ; T-1 Pro is the thing for me. No sides at all and very good gains with 3 or 4 squirts a day. I have a couple bottles stashed away in case of a ban and plan to get more soon. Great stuff IMO.

I could *barely* function on the M1T ; 10mg week one and 20 week two . I felt like **** the entire time : headaches 24/7 , crippling low back pain ; unable to think clearly ... and just a general feeling like I had the flu or something. Even if the gains were great, they wouldn't be worth it feeling like that **** made me feel. No way.